Radio Streams

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: dleeb | Set
MyChurch Code#: 98011
“Great Sermon!”
Kathy from NM
Your sermon touched me this morning.
Don Bell | Gods glory is gone

Sermon9/26/14 8:45 PM
Louise from Bloomington, Minnesota  Protected NameFind all comments by Louise
No tears in heaven
Don Bell
comments
Beautiful, healing, uplifting sermon. Thank you so much for sharing your heart and the powerful truth of God's word. AMEN!

Sermon9/11/14 7:46 PM
Ronald Antcliff from Williamston, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ronald Antcliff
Criminal Doctrine
Don Bell
comments
“ Vital Message!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ”
Brother Don, What a joy it is, to hear a message that truly honors our Sovereign LORD!!! I thank our LORD, for inspiring you to deliver this vital message, and for every sovereign grace preacher everywhere, who by GOD'S grace, deliver the gospel of The LORD JESUS CHRIST!!! May HE continue to bless your ministry, and may HE strengthen you, as you uncompromisingly declare the Sovereign Grace of GOD in CHRIST JESUS our LORD !!

Sermon6/24/14 7:57 PM
Margaret Gebhart  Contact via emailFind all comments by Margaret Gebhart
You "hit the nail right on the head"! I can so relate to this message... Wonderful!! What a blessing!!! Thank you so much!! sincerely, Margaret Gebhart

Event4/23/14 3:56 PM
John Davis from Rocky Mount, VA  Find all comments by John Davis
The phone number for Comfort Suites, in
Crossville is wrong. The correct number is 931-707-8638.

Sermon10/18/13 7:48 PM
Shirley Dyess  Find all comments by Shirley Dyess
Must, Must and Must
Don Bell
Just beautiful Donnie love u and Mary in Christ 9

Sermon5/18/13 7:09 AM
vijaya valentina  Find all comments by vijaya valentina
“ Blessing! ”
A true blessing to Chris site, for our brother's effort in continuously extending his kingdom is truly to be desired.

Sermon5/17/13 5:06 PM
Louise Katherine Dreves from Bloomington, Minnesota  Protected NameFind all comments by Louise Katherine Dreves
Keep on Keeping on
Don Bell
“ So comforting and encouraging... ”
You mentioned where you told someone you would call them, but the next day you just felt so bad inside you just couldn't call them. The day after you were fine. Thank you for sharing that. Sometimes it seems all other Christians are riding the victory train all the time and I feel like the only one who feels low and down sometimes, and question myself, my faith and my walk with God. This message was such an encouragement. God bless you Brother Don, for standing on the word of God and sharing your heart.

Sermon5/13/13 9:48 AM
Bruce from Wyoming  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bruce
Saved, Grace, Faith
Don Bell
It was good to hear salvation put into a clear and concise format

Sermon5/7/13 7:50 PM
Tim Burnett from Jacumba California  Find all comments by Tim Burnett
“ Simple Gospel Truth ”
This was one of the sermons I needed to hear and be reminded of again of for a long time. Thanks Don

Sermon4/20/13 12:28 AM
Wayne Boyd from Central Point, Oregon  Find all comments by Wayne Boyd
Wonderful message!!!

Sermon4/20/13 12:12 AM
Wayne Boyd from Central Point, Oregon  Find all comments by Wayne Boyd
Sovereign Mercy
Don Bell
comments
Wonderful message of God's Free and Sovereign grace. Thank you Brother Donnie for being faithful to preach Christ and Him crucified.

Sermon4/16/13 8:05 PM
Roy Watkins from Madison Heights Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Roy Watkins
Sovereign Mercy
Don Bell
comments
miss you and everybody down there

Sermon4/13/13 11:52 AM
Kathleen from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kathleen
comments
“ LORD, bring this message to Thy people! ”
Oh, how true this is! They say, "Amen, praise the LORD, God is good"...and all is peace, UNTIL you say, "I'm one of the Holy ones, elect of God from the foundations of the world!" Then the insults begin! They LOVE to say, "We're all brethren" at the same time they say, "Let's not talk about doctrine, it just causes problems..." WHOA! This is the red flag! Danger, Danger. Danger. Thank you, Pastor Bell for this encouraging word. Thank you so much. It's one thing for those in the pew to persecute, but when the pastor of a place persecutes you for believing the truth of the Sovereignty of God in salvation, that is the most painful trial I have ever experienced.

Sermon4/10/13 5:41 AM
Dailyn Hung from Miami  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dailyn Hung
comments
I never really knew of God's sovereignty. Everything in this message was put there for me to hear. I understand now why I left God in the first place. However, God is so merciful that through grace I've been forgiven. Now that I understand that it's not by works that I am saved but by grave through faith in Jesus Christ. Ive been a very fearful person in the sense that I was more concerned with my own salvation than to please God, than to love Jesus and to pick up my cross and die to my sins. Thank you for this message and than you for being a vessel of God. Please pray for me so that God may reveal his true ways and that I may not be blinded by my own beliefs. Thank you!

Sermon4/4/13 9:11 AM
Suzanne DiCanio from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Suzanne DiCanio
comments
Wept through most of message. Thank you for gracious words of encouragement through our living Lord who IS the very Word of God.

Sermon3/22/13 10:21 AM
Lorraine from N.ireland  Find all comments by Lorraine
No rewards in heaven
Don Bell
comments
“ Worth listening to ”
Wonderful teachings, for we are all one in Christ.

Sermon3/16/13 7:10 AM
TJ from NCAA  Find all comments by TJ
No rewards in heaven
Don Bell
comments
Hallelujah ! Continue to contend for the truth of the gospel, disputing erroneous and false teachers.

Sermon2/8/13 7:23 AM
I have listened to this sermon several times. Christianity is the most peaceful, loving religion yet it offends, why? Because it is the only true religion and it dogmatic. Thank you Brother Don for all your beautiful illustrations and your precious, humble, loving heart.

Sermon1/27/13 5:48 PM
Vicky from Montana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vicky
Who made you to differ?
Greg Elmquist
“ Question and Correction! ”
I was listening and I was so please to hear this sermon on election by grace to save a people to glory. But I was thinking when I heard about 'what made the difference between Judas and Peter, it was mentioned in this sermon that God chose Judas, but He did not choose Peter. May be I just misheard it. The preacher, I'm sure meant He chose Peter, but He did not choose Judas. It is the other way I supposed what you mean. It was on 13.45 minutes of the sermon is the exact timer. Just a clarification on behalf of those who would be listening to it. If there was somebody who had already made the preacher aware, then just delete this comments. Thank you.

Sermon12/19/12 3:21 PM
Chris from England  Find all comments by Chris from England
No rewards in heaven
Don Bell
comments
“ Blessed Truth! ”
Thankyou Lord Jesus for this blessed truth, faithfully proclaimed by your grace and mercy by our dear brother. I hope this will be used of God in helping His people understand that all we need is Christ and for each of us to examine our motives for serving God. Are we coveting "extra rewards" or seeking God's glory out of thankful hearts for such great salvation? - God is our reward - He is all we need.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Jim Byrd
Two Religions

Matthew 7:13-29
13th Street Baptist Church

Don Green
The Will and the Way

Truth Community Church
Midweek Service

Richard Bennett
Vatican System: List of..

Vatican System: Murdered Pope