CODE #

MyChurch: airdrierpcs
MyChurch Code#: 12818
Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian Church
Andrew Quigley  |  Airdrie, Scotland

Sermon2/28/12 5:40 PM
Karen D from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Karen D
comments
“ O! may we make it our aim to please God! ”
This message greatly convicted me, in particular re: Wilberforce's prayers for & personal correspondence & appeals to so many to believe on Christ. As I was listening, I Tim. 2:5 came powerfully to me re: an unsaved family member whom I'd not witnessed to in a long time. Toward the end of the sermon, a prayer of Wilberforce's was read, which included his desire to please God. Then Rev. Quigley challenged us & asked us whom are WE seeking to please: God or men ‚Äď which brought great conviction to my soul. By the grace of God alone, I was enabled to prayerfully write & send a note of appeal to that family member. May God continue to encourage you in your ministry. I Cor. 15:58.

Sermon2/26/12 11:48 AM
evans rynjah solomon from india  Contact via emailFind all comments by evans rynjah solomon
MOURNING Sin!
Andrew Quigley
comments
Dear Pastor, Could you em this sermon to me in a word format. I will treasure it. Let me revert from my wicked paths and turn my face to GOD to see HIS BEAUTY and GRACE. I am in deep need of counselling. Thank you. Evans

Sermon2/26/12 11:36 AM
MOURNING Sin!
Andrew Quigley
comments
I chanced on this sermon. There is great mourning to be made by me. I have sinned far too great. I need you to pray for me. This topic of mourning has touched me deeply. I need to forgive, to grieve, to be free of my internal pride which is far too great. There is this sinful nature in me which I realise. I must learn to mourn and IMMEDIATELY. Sin is destroying me daily especially my relationships, it defiles my heart. I need to be humbled and now. Humility I have to learn. Please pray for me. Thank you. Evans.

Sermon2/19/12 10:32 AM
Fred Ost from Cary, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Fred Ost
One Life - Then What! #1
Andrew Quigley
comments
Love your preaching Rev Quigley. I wish American pulpits were as clear. Thank you for this sermon.

Sermon1/14/12 9:28 AM
Andrew Mark Freier from Apple Valley, MN  Find all comments by Andrew Mark Freier
comments
Great Sermon! I was encouraged and challenged by this thank you

Sermon12/2/11 7:19 AM
Evelyn Eliaz from Israel  Contact via emailFind all comments by Evelyn Eliaz
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Your sermons are always fantastic! Keep up the great work! May God richly Bless you!

Sermon11/27/11 2:44 AM
Margaret Martin from United Kingdom  Find all comments by Margaret Martin

Sermon10/30/11 1:59 PM
Weng 51 from Switzerland  Find all comments by Weng 51
Great Sermon!!!

Sermon10/24/11 11:56 PM
Evelyn Eliaz from Israel  Contact via emailFind all comments by Evelyn Eliaz
comments
Very eloquent speaker! I thoroughly enjoy each and every sermon that you have posted on sermonaudio.com. May G-d richly bless you in your work! I can tell that you are abiding in the truth! It is very evident in your sermons!

Sermon10/10/11 4:03 PM
David Bumgarner from Florida Panhandle  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Bumgarner
MOURNING Sin!
Andrew Quigley
comments
Prov 27:17 Praise God for Andrew Quigley...Praise God for his gifts, if we would simply accept them because life is short and the times are few when we can truly say, "God is enough"!

Sermon9/24/11 7:26 PM
Victor from Atlanta GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Victor
Conquering The 'Black Days'!
Andrew Quigley
Wonderful and very thought provoking heart felt sermon in Christ our Lord Amen.. Very inspiring words along with the Word of God.! Thank you..! Bright Blessings to all..!

Sermon8/26/11 6:00 PM
Hector Perez from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hector Perez
Why We Have 'Black Days'!
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ Reality of God's person ”
This teaching is a blessing and comfort to us who believe. To show the glory of God! Our delays are never denials. God's purposes are always good. The eye of faith looks to His doings, and waits for His arrival. Thank you for this teaching. I have down loaded it, to listen again and again.

Sermon7/18/11 6:53 PM
Theresa Boziskovich from Long Island, New York  Contact via emailFind all comments by Theresa Boziskovich
I have been introduced to your sermons by a good friend.....I thoroughly enjoyed it....so refreshing to hear a down to earth clear sermon, one that all will understand....and yes, it is so important that we realize how important it is to know of God's presence in our church and its true meaning....I will be passing this sermon along to many in my church, including my pastor, who like you speaks to us about this subject matter.....thank you again, Peace, Theresa

Sermon6/18/11 7:08 PM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alice DelaRosa
Dignity But No Life!
Andrew Quigley
comments
I sincerely look forward to hearing your sermons. Thank you, for spending time in prayer, and study, in order to bring GOD'S word to us. May GOD continue to bless His message through you.

Blog6/16/11 2:08 PM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Go to homepageFind all comments by Scott McMahan

Seems like the church Pastor Quigley is preaching puts their sermons online, but the site hasn't been updated recently. Maybe his American sermons will be there some time. (Or maybe this isn't the right web site.)

Sermon5/21/11 4:31 PM
comments
Thank you, ever so much for preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Sermon5/18/11 3:49 PM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Find all comments by Scott McMahan
This Is 'hesed' Love!
Andrew Quigley
“ Chesed ”
If you're as perplexed by the title as I was, "hessed" is what Americans normally spell chesed, covenantal love. Strong's Number: 02617. http://studybible.info/strongs/H2617

Sermon5/12/11 9:21 AM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Find all comments by Scott McMahan
One Life - Then What! #1
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ A Clear Gospel Messsage ”
Pastor Quigley's series is a clear and understandable presentation that focuses on the core gospel message of sin and redemption. This is a good place to start if you're new to SermonAudio.

Sermon3/30/11 5:20 PM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Find all comments by Scott McMahan
The House That God Builds!
Andrew Quigley
“ That's 2 Sam 7:1-17 ”
Although this begins with the announcement of 2 Sam 1 as the text passage, it's really 2 Sam 7.

Sermon3/26/11 1:12 PM
Jennie M from Eastern USA  Find all comments by Jennie M
Thank you for a wonderfully powerful sermon. You are right in pointing out that what God asks us to do, to obey his Word, is not that difficult especially in light of what He did for us.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 more