Radio Streams

•  Chromecast
MyChurch: phxrefbap
MyChurch Code#: 32323
Phoenix Reformed Baptist Church
Don Fry  |  Phoenix, Arizona

Sermon3/23/13 2:04 PM
Tom Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tom Sullivan
The Testimony Of The Spirit
comments
Dr. White comments that we Reformed Baptists spend a great deal of time on single books of the Bible. (kidding, of course.) Historically we are not in too bad of shape, even though my own pastor Greg Nichols preached 99 sermons on Romans. William Gouge preached 30 years on Hebrews finishing in 1653, Joseph Caryl 22 years on Job,_(published in 12 volumes) and Owen's massive commentary on Hebrews is 4000 pages. In a single sermon of Urian Oakes an hour glass was turned 4 times "Sabbath in Puritan New England". It was written over the door of Cotton Mather's study "be short," but in the pulpit he prayed 75 minutes for his ordination sermon and then preached for an hour and three quarters. Anyway, this series by White has been as good as I had hoped. www.puritanaudiobooks.com

Sermon12/17/12 5:05 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Responding to Evil and Suffering
comments
Although I must say I choose my words carefully, I think, lest the world see God as evil because of their ignorance of Who He Is.

Sermon12/17/12 5:02 AM
Responding to Evil and Suffering
comments
I really do appreciate this sermon because I was wrestling with myself that I am just a hard hearted person thinking how different, tho as precious as they were, are these from the millions if miniature human beings violently murdered in what should be the safest place, their mother's womb. In addition to mt secular friends on Fb saying about the innocents and I cld only keep going back to there are none innocent and also that God had nothing to do with this. I know I don't need to defend God but I can't not post that God is sovereign over all things or He is not sovereign over anything. I feel now hearing this and being put at peace that im not hard hearted but I can't go back to the time before He graciously opened my eyes to His sovereignty and (my fav statement: that He has the prerogative to do whatever He wants).

Sermon12/2/12 7:16 AM
Mitzi from Amarillo Tx  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mitzi
What Is True Faith?
Dr. James White
Thank you, may we all learn to trust in Him alone.

Sermon11/27/12 6:23 PM
anon  Find all comments by anon
For They Did Not Obey the Gospel
comments
the gospel is always one. Only someone who does not know the Gospel would say there are many versions. Evangelicals share the same gospel. The biblical gospel. The only gospel. They may disagree on some things, but the gospel is the same. That's where unity comes from. Knowing the Good News of Jesus Christ.

Sermon9/14/12 1:39 PM
Vernon from Tifton, GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vernon
God Has Spoken
“ Great Insights! ”
Dr. White's teachings and insights are always very helpful and edifying. Men like him are, sadly, becoming more rare. A thorough study of Hebrews will eliminate much confusion about the "Old and the New", and greatly enlarge Christ in our hearts. Many thanks to sermonaudio and Dr. White for being a Godly oasis in a desert of misinformation and falsehood.

Sermon8/14/12 4:13 AM
janine elizabeth from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Take Up Your Cross
Dr. James White
This is so good. Thank you.

Sermon7/14/12 8:02 PM
Sinner Saved from California  Find all comments by Sinner Saved
Loyalty To God Above All
Dr. James White
“ Is God Really First in Your Life? ”
This sermon really convicted me as to the question above. The words of Deut. 13 are not easy words to be sure, though they do tell us much about how we are to love our God. I love the way the old and new testament Scriptures are brought together by Dr. White. The explaination he gives of how these words can be twisted and our need to have an answer is very good to know. Also that we need to leave the results of our answers, to Deut. 13, to God, to work out His own purposes. He teaches us how we end up with shallow love for the Lord. The ending is excellent, "...that every act of sin is a demostration that we love something or someone more than we love God." May God give us the desires of His heart, to follow, fear and love Him most of all, with Jesus as our example and grace as our strength, we will do better to love Him most of all. Thank you Dr. White!

Sermon7/11/12 3:06 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
The Power Of Depravity
A very powerful sermon.

Sermon5/28/12 3:36 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
I would have never seen with such clarity this portion of His Word without this sermon. Thank you. And the explanation of our Lord Jesus saying He could not...showing it as a breaking of the unity of the Trinity...so rich...because He could not!! I have received from this. And, what an indescribable grace to have unshakable faith that these things are and Christ Is Who He say He Is to the point where believing becomes more like knowing beyond any shadow of doubt. It's all of grace and treasure. Thank you Bro. White.

Sermon4/11/12 9:25 PM
Lydia from Holland, MI  Find all comments by Lydia
comments
“ Just what I needed! ”
I have been so discouraged lately by what I see. Sometimes I am tempted to just bury my head in the sand, but that is not God's way. Thank you, Dr. White, for reminding me of that.

Sermon2/26/12 3:55 PM
Cliff Leckey from N. Ireland  Find all comments by Cliff Leckey
With the ongoing advancement of the liberal/lawless agenda, being supported by Government, & the promotion of "same sex marriage"/homosexual "rights"/"respect" for perversion/ "hate speech" called against those speaking out against blatent wickedness. Romans 1:26: comes to mind. "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature". So a very timely address from Dr. James White, to a wicked & godless generation.

Sermon2/26/12 2:52 PM
Maggsy from Bristol, UK.  Find all comments by Maggsy
The Old Man Is Dead
Don Fry
“ Super Sermon, Don's voice rocks the rafters! ”

Sermon2/26/12 7:51 AM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
comments

Sermon1/29/12 9:14 PM
Sojourner from California  Find all comments by Sojourner
The Testimony Of The Spirit
Dr. James White
comments
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
I'm thankful for this message. I feel like my eyes have been opened to see with much more clarity this wonderful work of the Holy Spirit. I never realized before how powerfully, continually and graciously the Holy Spirit is working. I love this message, it's the best I've ever heard on this topic. This is an exceptionally good teaching on the tesitmony of the Holy Spirit. My faith has been strengthened by it's truth, hey, the Holy Spirit was at work in me while listening! What a blessing. I'm thankful that it's here on SA, I can listen to it again and again. I'm thankful for this preacher.

Sermon9/18/11 3:36 PM
mickey ventura from lake forest ca.  Contact via emailFind all comments by mickey ventura
Why I Am A Reformed Baptist
comments
heard this sermon well over 12 years ago it lifted me up with joy then and did again today. Consistancey, consistancy God truly meant it when He said "I CHANGETH NOT" Thanks for your diligence in rightly dividing the word of truth. You have surely shown yourself to be a servant that needeth not be ashamed. May Our Magnificent Lord, God and Savior bless you and your ministry and may our every thought word and deed be according to His perfect will and pleasing in His sight. a sinner saved only by the Grace of God

Sermon9/16/11 5:25 PM
mi3l from So Cal  Find all comments by mi3l
Why I Am A Reformed Baptist
comments
Thank you Dr. White...your reasons are the same reasons why I am Reformed Baptist. :)

Sermon8/10/11 10:21 PM
Donald K. Lord from Yukon, OK.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Donald K. Lord
Law and Faith
Don Fry
Pastor Fry. It was good to hear your sermon today. God still uses your work to bless me. Thank you very much. I still listen to James, too. By the way, I sure wish you would allow videos of your sermons to be added on SermonAudio. In His service, Don Lord

Sermon7/3/11 8:25 PM
jeff87  Contact via emailFind all comments by jeff87
Synoptics Section 280
grat

Sermon6/26/11 10:57 PM
They Hate Jesus Without Cause
Dr. James White
This is classic James White. I appreciate you, James.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5