Phoenix Reformed Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Phoenix Reformed Baptist Church
Don Fry  |  Phoenix, Arizona

Sermon9/16/11 5:25 PM
mi3l from So Cal  Find all comments by mi3l
Why I Am A Reformed Baptist
comments
Thank you Dr. White...your reasons are the same reasons why I am Reformed Baptist. :)

Sermon8/10/11 10:21 PM
Donald K. Lord from Yukon, OK.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Donald K. Lord
Law and Faith
Don Fry
Pastor Fry. It was good to hear your sermon today. God still uses your work to bless me. Thank you very much. I still listen to James, too. By the way, I sure wish you would allow videos of your sermons to be added on SermonAudio. In His service, Don Lord

Sermon7/3/11 8:25 PM
jeff87  Contact via emailFind all comments by jeff87
Synoptics Section 280
grat

Sermon6/26/11 10:57 PM
They Hate Jesus Without Cause
Dr. James White
This is classic James White. I appreciate you, James.

Sermon6/22/11 8:02 AM
Pam O  Find all comments by Pam O
The Problem of Sodom
comments
A very good sermon Pastor White. I really enjoyed it. It is very courageous to speak out boldly. There are increasingly a group of ministers who are being quiet about homosexuality. This is a true test of integrity and you have this definitely! Very admirable. Pls continue to stand firm esp. In these times--in the face of the general public and also the present government. God Bless You!

Sermon6/21/11 11:31 AM
Skura from South Africa  Find all comments by Skura
The Problem of Sodom
comments
This sermon is soooo amazing. It is so contrary to what my former pastor preached in defense of homosexuality and I've since learned how much he twisted scripture to fit his defense. I'm Methodist and I've found that the Methodist Church is divided on this issue, a lot of their Churches have been corrupted by Gnosticism and acceptance of what our society highly regards as acceptable. Oh how far the Methodist Church has fallen I am reminded of John Wesley's quote saying "I am not afraid that the people called Methodists should ever cease to exist either in Europe or America. But I am afraid lest they should only exist as a dead sect, having the form of religion without the power. And this undoubtedly will be the case unless they hold fast both the doctrine, spirit, and discipline with which they first set out.‚ÄĚ

Sermon5/24/11 2:12 PM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
Harold Camping & May 21st
comments
What is happening to Christianity in America??? The world is watching and mocking and I am deeply saddened.

Sermon5/22/11 2:58 AM
Evelyn Sammut from Israel  Contact via emailFind all comments by Evelyn Sammut
Harold Camping & May 21st
comments
This is the first time that I am hearing about the 21st of May, 2011 being the end. The word of G-d says that no man knows the hour or the day when this would happen. The word of G-d is true today and forever. How can so many people be duped??

Sermon5/19/11 12:44 PM
Tina Flavin from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tina Flavin
Harold Camping & May 21st
comments
Just heard your talk about Harold Camping and you mentioned that you have been the only one that has debated him. I listen to WMUZ 103.5 in Detroit where this radio personal had him on there debating him as well. His name is Bob Dutko..the radio host. It was quite the debate, to say the least. I do believe that he has his interview downloaded. This man, Camping, is so off base and it's really sad that many are falling for this heresy. We all know what the Bible says about this that "no man knows the hour or day, not even the angels in heaven know." Anyway, God Bless!!

Sermon5/18/11 1:45 PM
Dopey  Find all comments by Dopey
The Problem of Sodom
Dr. James White
comments
“ Totally Awesome Sermon!!! ”
I enjoyed this Sermon very much! There are one or two things I would have stated a little differently but the sermon is extremely relevant for the time we live in. The sermon will stand by itself, but I find it fascinating that it makes an excellent companion piece for what is currently taking place in the Sermon Audio Comment thread, "Donors to G.O.P. Are Backing Gay Marriage Push" http://www.sermonaudio.com/new_details.asp?ID=31580 starting with EP's comment which started the whole thread off and then reading upwards through the rest of the thread.

Sermon5/17/11 7:33 AM
Jay Swanson from Manti, Utah  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jay Swanson
Harold Camping & May 21st
comments
Dr. White, Since you know Harold personally you need to get him to send you the deed for ALL of his property signed and notarized to you before the 21st. Also, since there is no church Christ would not be coming for the church but for the Campingites. WOW what nonsense.

Sermon5/16/11 5:43 PM
Spiritus from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Spiritus
The Problem of Sodom
comments
Excellent teaching. I weary at the constant attempt to reinterpret what is clearly and succinctly taught in these passages by the 'PoMo' liberal, deconstructionist crowd that has seemingly inundated the up and coming generation of believers.

Sermon5/16/11 8:30 AM
Dr. Ken Matto from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dr. Ken Matto
Harold Camping & May 21st
comments
According to the Campingites on May 21, the first time zone to experience Judgment day will be Kiribati, the Line Islands at 6 PM. Here in NJ, we are 19 hours behind them so we will know 11 PM May 20 that his "rolling judgment theory" will fizzle and we will have a repeat of the 1994 failure. That means Arizona will be 21 hours behind and they will know 9 PM May 20 of the fizzle out.

Sermon5/12/11 8:41 AM
Samantha M  Find all comments by Samantha M
The Problem of Sodom
comments
A much needed message!!!..Thanks Pastor White..

Sermon3/25/11 9:27 AM
AJR  Contact via emailFind all comments by AJR
For They Did Not Obey the Gospel
Dr. James White
comments
“ Obedience to Which Version of the Gospel? ”
How does one obey the Gospel, when there's no Evangelical consensus: "Although known as gospel people, evangelicals no longer share any consensus on the Gospel's meaning." -Eminent Evangelical Church Historian and author, Dr. Carl Trueman quoted from his book, "The Real Scandal of the Evangelical Mind". Thank you for this message.

Sermon2/6/11 10:54 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw,Surrey,England.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Norman Smith
Overflowing with Thanksgiving
Dr. James White
comments
“ Lovely sermon,i am so thankful for this brother ! ”
Lovely sermon in how we should be overflowing with thanksgiving. On a seperate note,i am so thankful for Brother James,as because of watching his debates and listening to him,i have turned from being a King James Only person ,and have orderd Tyndales O.T transaltion and his N.Ttranslation ,and also a contemporary parallel Bible including the NASV,and i am really excited about my future Bible reading and study. I attend a KJVonly church,so once they find out,they possibly wont be pleased!

Sermon7/19/10 5:32 AM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
Christ Our Pure High Priest
“ Best Hebrews Series? ”
Back in 1984 I started attending Trinity Baptist in N.J. and Dr. Robert Martin was teaching on Hebrews in S.S. But I was new to the Reformed Faith, not well taught, and did not benefit as I will with this series by Dr. White. Especially the next couple of chapters as the teaching is so needed with the errors that abount such as Auburn Avenue Theology, or this new idea that has surfaced that Christians can fall out of the new covenant i.e. Mark Horne http://www.hornes.org/theologia/ and others. White's teaching will be a healthy antidote and doubtless one of the greatest additions to Hebrews expositions available as a download.

Sermon6/9/10 6:37 PM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
Warning Against Denouncing Christ
Dr. James White
“ Welcome to Sermon Audio ”
I never miss an episode of Dr. White's Dividing Line Radio program, so when I heard he had set up a Sermon Audio account, I was thrilled. I was one of those who contacted him about why P.R.B. Church had their sermons all in Real Audio, and he said he didn't maintain the site. SO, I hope they will put his SS lessons on the Synoptics here as well. Great stuff, (so I don't have to convert them with Jodix!) I look forward to this Hebrews series.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4]