Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Lamplighter Theatre on SermonAudio! We're excited to welcome Lamplighter Theatre to SermonAudio and their absolutely stunning audio dramas for your enjoyment! Be sure to check them out! .. click for more info!

CODE #

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: mahan | Set
MyChurch Code#: 33807
“Great Sermon!”
Gary and Janey Hollback from Wheelersburg church
Thank you so much for that wonderful message
Henry Mahan | Luke 13

Sermon5/13/17 10:36 AM
Marc from Texas  Find all comments by Marc
“ Powerful and Scripturally Rich Sermon! ”
Brother Tom, this was an amazing sermon! You provide tons of Scriptural insight into God's sovereign mercy that God's people should find renewed satisfaction and peace for their souls in this good word from the Lord. God continue to bless your ministry and the work of your hands and empower you to illuminate this darkened world!

Sermon4/24/17 7:23 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
The Preaching of the Cross
comments
Very blessed sermon thank you.

Sermon3/23/17 1:11 PM
Leo. M from Ca  Find all comments by Leo. M
In Search of Mercy
The title says it all. Mr Mahan thank you. In Christ

Sermon2/12/17 11:40 AM
Marc  Find all comments by Marc
“ Amazing Biblical Message on Salvation ”
Another powerful and timely lesson from Scripture, Brother Tom. The LORD actually reached me through your message and revealed something I had not considered before when you got to about the 32:00" mark in your sermon. You mentioned how God prepares the ground of our hearts to receive His glorious gospel and I had never considered the truth of that statement. Consider how as sinners we have stony hearts which is also descriptive of the ground of our being. Hard, unrepentant, rebellious, stony, spiritually unreceptive. But God by His Holy Spirit, as He is so often described in Scripture, like a tiller of the land, preparing to plant a vineyard or a good crop, breaks up the hard and unreceptive soil. We say farmers aerate the soil. Is this not like God who by His Spirit breathes new life into the sinner's stony ground by breaking it up and making it receptive to Himself? Consider how sinners who have been broken by life's difficulties and hardships are those who typically do come to Christ, thirsting for Him and His mercy, like the dry, unreceptive ground, ready to take seed, become viable and fruitful and be full of joy. Hallelujah to the wise and masterful Tiller, Sower, and Grower of new life!

Sermon1/24/17 4:29 PM
Afam Okeke from California  Find all comments by Afam Okeke
He Is a Jew
comments
I thank God for bringing me to his servant. I have been so blessed by his preaching of the gospel. In a period of massive deception, I am truly blessed to have Bro Mahan's teaching. This is one every true follower of Christ must hear.

Sermon1/24/17 4:28 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
“ Being Taught By A Pastor ”
I love Henry Mahan, that's no secret. And now that I am studying the Queen of Sheba and her symbolism to our search for Christ, I look to Henry to simplify things for me. And he does. Pastors have to love the Lord in order to be used by Him in teaching His word. Henry makes it simple and easy to understand - IF your heart is open to receive it. He actually does two sermons on this topic. Well worth the listen for those who want to understand the Word of God better and draw closer.

Sermon1/24/17 4:24 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
Hard Questions
“ A Mouthpiece of God ”
I am presently studying the Queen of Sheba in reference to our search for Christ. I was hoping Henry had preached this topic and he did. Base scripture is 1 Kings 10 & cross referencing Matthew 12. Henry asks 13 HARD questions. They are: 1. Job 25:4 - How then can man be just with God? (Romans 3:23) 2. John 3:4 - How can a man be born when he's old? (John 1:12) 3. John 14:2-5 - How can we know the way? (John 14:6) 4. 1 Corinthians 15:35 - How are the dead raised up & what body do they come? (1 Corinthians 15:36) 5. Matthew 18:21 - How many times shall I forgive and show mercy? 6. Hebrews 2:3 - How shall we escape if we neglect this great salvation? 7. John 5:44 - How can you believe who seek honor from men? 8. Romans 10:14 - How shall they call on him in whom they've not believed? 9. 1 John 4:20 - How can I love God and hate my brother? 10. Jeremiah 2:23 - How can you say you're not polluted? 11. Luke 6:42 - How can you say to your brother, let me pull the mote out of your eye and considereth not the beam in his own eye? 12. Matthew 23 - How shall ye escape the damnation of hell? 13. Romans 8:32 - If God spared not His own son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also, freely give us all things? Other scripture: Matthew 12:42, Isaiah 1:14

Sermon1/20/17 8:24 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
A Funeral Sermon
“ What Next Indeed ”
This sermon is one of the best Pastor Mahan ever did. He really gets into the life of a true believer in this world and it was refreshing to hear it. It actually gave me hope. This is not a funeral sermon per se. He isn't preaching a funeral here. He does mention that he did preach one, but what he is talking about here - is the life of a true believer in this world and how hard it is, how depressing it can be, how lonely, how tedious. But we have a reward waiting. Every true believer should listen to this sermon.

Sermon1/16/17 9:20 AM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
comments
“ Thank You Lord Jesus ”
The Lord woke me this morning and laid on my heart to listen to this sermon yet again. When I reached this page and saw the date that this sermon was preached I smiled and thanked God. 40 years to the day and this sermon still resonates. It's a miracle of God. I needed to hear this sermon again. I was reminded that I am God's workmanship, not of my own. Not of anyone else's. Through the mouth of Henry Mahan does God speak. Thank you Lord Jesus for allowing me to hear your word.

Sermon12/27/16 2:13 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
The Ascension of Christ
Henry Mahan
“ A Cornucopia of Insights ”
Yes, the sermon is about the Ascension. More or less. Henry expounds on various things regarding the ascension, but isn't really following a specific line of thinking. He says in the beginning of the sermon that he isn't sure about the topic. So he just goes with it and let's the Lord send His message. As well he should do. The sad thing about this sermon is that it is cut off in the middle of something Henry is saying. Maybe it's important, we won't ever know. And that's sad when sermons are cut short like that. But at least we have this much of it. You just can never go wrong with Henry. He is one of those rare, rare jewels that God placed on this earth and used as a messenger of His Holy word. I am so thankful that God allowed me to hear this man preach His word. God Bless Henry Mahan.

Sermon12/27/16 7:58 AM
Alvin james from 32277  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alvin james
The Rejecting Christ

Sermon12/20/16 2:55 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
Self-Righteousness Slain
Henry Mahan
comments
“ Henry At His Best ”
I am studying this particular passage of scripture right now and had forgotten that Henry had preached on it until I searched SermonAudio and it came up. I had listened to it before & commented that it had no Transcript, but today I was listening in regard to the passage specifically. And Henry didn't let me down. How I wish that I could have had the privilege of sitting in his church & listening to him preach back in the day. A true regret that I have. He points out the ugliness of self-righteousness and points directly to it. We are all guilty of it to some degree, but he goes beyond that and shows the difference between those of us who are tricked by it & those who live it as a way of life. I am so glad that God has chosen to show me my sins. It's a hard thing to do - looking at the hideous monster in the mirror, but look I must because that is who I am - like it or not. When it comes to real preaching and real preachers - you can NEVER go wrong with Henry. God bless him. I thank God that He used Henry to deliver His message - especially to me.

Sermon12/1/16 4:19 PM
Afam Okeke from Bay Point, CA  Find all comments by Afam Okeke
Thy God Will Deliver Thee
comments
God divine plan has brought me to his servant and what a blessing he has been to my soul with his messages. This message in particular impacted in ways that can be expressed. I am so blessed by it and I echo with the past commenter. Every believer should listen to this message over and over. Praise God for his word and the servants that preach the truth.

Sermon10/12/16 8:42 AM
Ron Antcliff from Williamston, Mi  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ron Antcliff
Seven Stubborn Statements
Tom Harding
“ CLEAR BIBLICAL TRUTH!!!!! ”
Brother Harding, What a joy it is to this sinners ear, to hear this truth! To those brought to a saving knowledge, this is the only balm of hope we have to soothe us in this world! Apart from CHRIST, we have no hope at all! It breaks my heart to hear my friends and loved ones deny their own depravity, and cling to their decision, as a basis for their presumption of their salvation. It is a difficult thing for those in CHRIST to bear, given what our LORD has revealed to us by HIS glorious grace!!! But we know, that no matter what, to GOD be all the glory, and that true and righteous are HIS judgements! And we are thankful, that we, as those who have been shown such precious mercy, can look forward to a day, when we shall be at our Masters feet forevermore!! May the GOD of all grace continue to bless you, and all who uncompromisingly declare The Gospel, of Gods Dear Son!!!!

Sermon10/8/16 3:48 PM
kassa kebede from Bad Homburg, Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by kassa kebede
I must be Born again , Amen.

Sermon9/27/16 9:45 AM
Noel from Philippines  Contact via emailFind all comments by Noel
God's Election
Henry Mahan
comments
“ Glory to God! ”
To the praise of His glorious grace! Thanks be to God for this truth preached through Ptr. Henry Mahan! So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it (Isaiah 55:11)

Sermon4/12/16 10:33 AM
Aliyah Berakha from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakha
A Call to the Unconverted
“ Henry At His Best ”
First, this sermon is inaccurately marked for scripture reference. It has nothing to do with Isaiah 1:18. The correct scripture references are Isaiah 45:23 & Philippians 2:9-11. The subject matter is Christ's call to the unconverted. Speaking to those who can hear. How thankful we should be EVERY DAY that Christ chose each one of us. How so very blessed we are in just that alone.

Sermon3/24/16 4:15 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
The Lord's Little Ones
“ Curious Sermon ”
I love Henry Mahan. I love his style of preaching. He preaches the true word of God. But for the first time in listening to him; in this sermon, I heard definite struggling. This was a hard sermon for Henry to preach. I have been looking for someone who could explain Matthew 18:9 (if the eye offend thee). I wanted a clearer understanding of the meaning of that scripture. This was a hard task for Henry. I came away with a little more understanding, but I wish he could have done better. Everybody has bad days, this was one of Henry's.

Sermon3/7/16 1:26 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
Chosen to Salvation
Henry Mahan
comments
“ Thank You Jesus For Brother Mahan ”
Thank you Lord Jesus for allowing us to learn your word through your preacher Henry Mahan. This is one of the best sermons he ever did. Thank you Lord Jesus for allowing me to hear this sermon and have my ears and eyes opened a little more. I love you. Thank you for choosing and saving me.

Sermon3/5/16 1:31 PM
Cheri Lyberg from MN  Find all comments by Cheri Lyberg
Freewill or Free Grace?
Tom Harding
comments
This is TRUTH! May God richly bless you as you preach the real Word even if it's hard to stomach! Thank God for His Amazing Grace!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Jim Byrd
Two Religions

Matthew 7:13-29
13th Street Baptist Church

Don Green
The Will and the Way

Truth Community Church
Midweek Service

Richard Bennett
Vatican System: List of..

Vatican System: Murdered Pope