Grace Fellowship Church | SermonAudio

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: gfcbradenton | Set
MyChurch Code#: 97557
“Great Sermon!”
Carol decker
I get it and don't know why it's a problem. I do wonder though about Hebrew thought back then. Can we even know Hebrew thought...
Pastor William Rogers | Personal Growth Series 101

Sermon9/15/12 4:58 PM
Sandy Viverios from Bradenton Fl  Find all comments by Sandy Viverios
God is in Control
Elder Earle Lawson
comments
Great Job Earl!!! It's such a Blessing to know that God is in Control of all things. Sometimes I know, I forget who is in Control In Everything before we even born out of our mother's womb. Thanks for the sermon !!!

Sermon9/10/12 12:51 PM
Mary Ann from Bradenton, Florida  Find all comments by Mary Ann
God is in Control
Elder Earle Lawson
comments
“ Great 'Sovereign' Sermon ”
We listened to this on the way back from the funeral. The Sovereignty of God is everywhere in His Word. Great job Earl, the Holy Spirit equipted you with this message for this time. We were able to give God all the Glory as we saw His Providential hand work through the good and the bad as He sanctified those that He has called and we trust God's Sovereignty for those that heard the Gospel message from Steve Lawson.

Sermon8/13/12 4:50 PM
Carolyn Decker  Find all comments by Carolyn Decker
Protected by the Power of God
Pastor William Rogers
Pastor William I just listened to Protected by the power of God and the message is excellent!! The Word of God is SOOO Exciting! What a blessing to hear these teachings. I was so encouraged in hearing Ed and Earle Preach while you were out. Its clear that we are sitting under God's men. Looking forward to seing everyone this coming worship service. Grace and Peace

Sermon8/12/12 12:59 PM
Sandy Viverios from Plainville Mass  Find all comments by Sandy Viverios
Contenders vs. Pretenders II
Elder Earle Lawson
comments
Great Sermon Earl for showing the Truth of the Scriptures and the Word who is a contender and who is a Pretender. I encourage everyone to listen to this sermon and see who are a contender or a Pretender. Awesome Job. I suggest anyone to listen to all of our sermons from our Church as When The Bible Speaks, God Speaks !!!

Sermon8/5/12 8:35 PM
The Shumakers from Bradenton, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by The Shumakers
Contenders vs. Pretenders II
Elder Earle Lawson
comments
“ Wow! ”
What a great reminder that the church must be a "pillar and support of the truth" and each true believer must be a contender of the faith "which was once for all handed down to the saints." Thank you, Earle, for this timely exhortation!

Sermon7/31/12 10:50 AM
Sandy Viverios from Plainville Mass  Find all comments by Sandy Viverios
That was a awesome 4 week Women's Ministry Teaching on contentment and discontentment. I encourage any Lady out here to listen to this series on Christian Contentment as you'll walk away with something from the Holy Spirit speakin within you. AWESOME JOB MICHELE teaching the WORD OF GOD !!!

Sermon7/26/12 10:31 AM
Sandy Viverios from Plainville Mass  Find all comments by Sandy Viverios
Am I a Diotrephes?
Jonathan Edward Shumaker
Great Sermon Ed. Praise God that you could Tell the Truth of God's Word about Diotrephes. Praise God that you could stand up for Pastor Will and Teach the Word of God !!!Wonderful Sermon !!! AMEN !!!

Sermon7/9/12 9:55 AM
Sandy Viverios from Plainville Mass  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sandy Viverios
I just want to say that I'm so Greatful and THANKFUL of being able to listen on SermonAudio while I'm away. It's such a JOY to hear the WORD OF GOD and having a GREAT TEACHER Michele for being able to teach us Women The Truth Of God and I'll be able to continue to listen each week while I'm away. Thank U Michele!!

Sermon5/20/12 6:13 PM
M. Shumaker from Bradenton, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by M. Shumaker
John & the Grace of God
“ Eureka! ”
What a recap of the Gospel of John! Take one hour to listen to this tremendous jet tour of the Doctrines of Grace in the Gospel of John-precious truth from God's Word! Thank you, Pastor William!

Sermon5/20/12 2:45 AM
carolyn from bradenton  Find all comments by carolyn
An Unusual Harvesting II
comments
my last comment that this is really hard stuff is about he revelation study "they deserve it 111"...trying to figure out how to use the site, it's my first time on the comment page. Revelation study is extreemly detailed and pray everyone on the site will listen to it.

Sermon5/20/12 2:18 AM
Carolyn Decker from Bradenton  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carolyn Decker
An Unusual Harvesting II
comments
This is some really hard stuff..I know it's right because God is always right yet it still is hard to hold back the tears when I think of these things...is that wrong? Dont know why it troubles me so. Always thinking even so come Lord Jesus and a message like this makes me think I shouldn't be in such a hurry to get home...

Sermon5/18/12 5:37 PM
Sandy Viverios from Bradenton Fl  Find all comments by Sandy Viverios
An Unusual Harvesting II
comments
Our Pastor is doing the Book of Revelation and we are in Chapter 16. Verses 1-11 and I just don't know how to put into words but WOW!!! From the beginning of God's Judgement and till the End and it's so powerful and I recommend everyone to hear this message what is going to happen!!!

Sermon3/22/12 10:06 PM
MICHAEL OF SILKWOOD from SILKWOOD CT  Find all comments by MICHAEL OF SILKWOOD
An Unusual Harvesting II
Pastor William Rogers
comments
“ UNBELIEVABLE TRUTH ”
This teaching gets more amazing every time we study the word of God. The doctrine of salvation is hard enough for us to understand, that some people have been chosen before the beginning of everything, through no work or spirit or bloodline we had, but all because God chose us to be His. Why? Because He wanted to and willed it to be so. But, God has also marked out all who will ultimately reject Him, no matter what, because He also wills. No manner of logic, or truth, or evidence, or any other fact, including the worst calamaties and pain and suffering imaginable, will make those who reject Him repent. I do not understand it, I can't explain, but I know it is true, because the Holy Spirit has laid it on my heart to believe. He has given us our pastor, William, and not only his excellent teaching ability, but the Holy Spirit to open our eyes, ears and heart to the truth as William teaches it from His word. Praise be to God, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Sermon10/20/11 1:38 AM
MICHAELD from SARASOTA  Find all comments by MICHAELD
Why the World Hates Believers
Pastor William Rogers
comments
“ Because He loves us they hate us ”
The message is as clear and true as God meant it. We love Him because He loved us first. But the world hates us because He was and is hated, first. A Hard lesson for believers to hear. Pastor William has hit the nail on the head. Whenever we encounter the worldview, and state the Christian's view, the world will turn on us, in every situation. Expect it and embrace it and count it as all joy as a sign of His love for us. The world hates believers, as they hate Christ. There is no middle ground to loving Jesus Christ. If we do love Him and obey Him and stand fast for Him, then we will have persecution. Thank you William for teaching us that lesson.

Sermon10/19/11 11:49 PM
Why the World Hates Believers
Pastor William Rogers
comments
“ A Must Hear! ”
Do I love God enough for the world to hate me? I pray I do.

Sermon10/19/11 9:14 PM
Mary Ann from Bradenton, Fl.  Find all comments by Mary Ann
Why the World Hates Believers
Pastor William Rogers
comments
“ Timely Message ”
Praise God for bringing each one of us to Grace Fellowship Church because we have the privilege of hearing this kind of expository preaching 2-3 times a week and the result has been Spiritual growth for each one of us. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!

Sermon10/19/11 7:12 PM
slikwood from SILKWOOD NOW IN MYRTLE BEACH  Find all comments by slikwood
Why the World Hates Believers
Pastor William Rogers
comments
“ THIS HARD PREACHING ”
This message is sobering for any believer, but it is true. Pastor William clarifies the scripture like no other. His teaching is clear and straight-forward and always makes the listener think hard about the message that the Lord has given to us through His servants. William has been blessed with an incredible investigative drive and a spiritual desire to reveal this to his audience. His skill of unwrapping the text and delivering a clear message never fails to uncover truths that even long time Christians have never really seen before, even after many years of bible study. I, for one, feel that he is as good as any teacher I have ever heard at proclaiming, admonishing, teaching, and edifying his flock so they will be complete in Christ. Thank you Lord, for giving us our pastor. I pray that others locally in the area will join us in regular worship, and all others will listen regularly to William revealing the word of God through His holy scriptures each week.

Sermon10/19/11 12:21 PM
Marie Villada from Bradenton, Fl.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marie Villada
Why the World Hates Believers
comments
Thank You Pastor William for your exposition of John 15.

Sermon10/19/11 11:56 AM
BILL SIMMONS  Find all comments by BILL SIMMONS
Why the World Hates Believers
comments
the world hates my Father, so therefore they hate me also, praise be to the FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT, the blessed Holy Trinity from eternity past and eternity future. bill and marlene,

Sermon10/19/11 8:34 AM
Ms. Jamie from Bradenton Fl. USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ms. Jamie
Why the World Hates Believers
Pastor William Rogers
comments
“ Thank you Jesus ”
Thank you JESUS for your Comforter,Thank you for a NEW life in You, and Thank you for Loving me. and Teaching me and giving me YOUR PEACE. and your perfect plan in my life. Thank you for OUR Pastor William Rogers My church family @ Grace Fellowship Church Bless each person I have met through the caring fellowship at GFC. Where we hear your Scripture one verse at a time. only by SCRIPTURE ALONE, FAITH ALONE, GRACE ALONE, CHRIST ALONE, TO GOD'S GLORY ALONE. Thank you in your name JESUS I pray. Amen

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Plans for Tomorrow?

Regarding Tomorrow
Bible Baptist Church

Dr. James M. Phillips
#10 Charismatic Gifts Examined

The Near Cult Charismatic Move
Discover The Word With Dr...

Rev. Andrew Lanning
The Tears of Bochim

Byron Center PRC
Sunday - PM

Event: Jan 24, 2020
Ordination & Installation Service of Mr...

Ballymena Free Presbyterian
Special Meeting
  LIVE Webcast Event!

#2 Acts & Church History
Dr. James M. Phillips

The promises are made to encourage faith, not to cherish sloth. ... Robert Hawker

Watch