CODE #

•  Chromecast
MyChurch: ebc-florida
MyChurch Code#: 66056
Emmanuel Baptist Church
Pastor Jeffery S. Smith  |  Coconut Creek, Florida

Sermon6/25/13 12:53 PM
[email protected]  Find all comments by aviceso@hotmail.com
Nature of the New Birth
Pastor Jeffery S. Smith
Excellent explanation on verse 5.

Sermon6/2/13 5:15 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Jesus and the Ethiopian
William Hughes
comments
I never failed to be deeply blessed whenever Pastor Hughes stepped up to the pulpit and opened his mouth to expound God's Word. This sermon is no different. I do indeed miss current sermons but feel I have a treasure trove of ones yet to listen to. Sending you greetings in Christ in this season of your life, Bro. Hughes.

Sermon6/2/13 12:05 AM
Jeff & Michelle Davis from Oregon  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jeff & Michelle Davis
Jesus and the Ethiopian
William Hughes
comments
We love listening to Pastor Hughes and as always...a very stirring message. For ONE man, God sent Phillip into the desert. AMEN!

Sermon5/27/13 11:33 AM
David Vaught from Helena Montana  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Vaught
comments
what a blessing to know that when we are down in spirit and feel so low about our sin and our failures.....that it is God that is working on our lives...thank you for the sermon and preaching God's Word

Sermon5/19/13 3:05 AM
comments
Your name and sermon popped up as a staff pick. Not sure how I missed this sermon. It was a special treat to hear your voice and your passionate presentation of God's holy Word once again. Sending you blessings and greetings in our Lord Jesus Christ and wishing the best to you and yours.

Sermon5/18/13 6:12 PM
vijaya valentina  Find all comments by vijaya valentina
comments
“ BLESSING! ”
THE HUMILITY OF THE DIRECTOR OF SermonAudio IS A FINE EXAMPLE TO THE MEEKNESS OF THE LORD FOR HE IS MEEK AND LOWLY IN HEART: AND YOU SHALL FIND REST TO YOUR SOULS.

Sermon5/18/13 12:48 PM
Kolby Ramey  Find all comments by Kolby Ramey
comments
Wonderful sermon. God used this sermon is His providence to sharpen me today!

Sermon4/1/13 6:18 PM
joy mollallegn nee Evans from London  Contact via emailFind all comments by joy mollallegn nee Evans
Hi Mr Hughes, i remember the sermon on the mount sermons from my sgb days. Glad that i can now dispose of the tapes s on line! Looking forward to listening again. Praying for you in the state

Sermon3/30/13 3:10 PM
Joanna L. Wert from Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joanna L. Wert
comments
This sermon was very timely, as I just had a conflict with a family member. She is a believer as well, but very critical of me in every way. I am about at the end of myself with this. But I realized the key is to allow meekness to be developed in me in response to her comments and behavior. Thank you.

Sermon3/26/13 10:19 PM
Britt from Berkeley Lake GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Britt
comments
“ Uniquely Powerful Sermon ”
In preparation for a teaching that I had to give at Perimeter Church, I listened to this sermon to make sure that what I had to say might be on track. Little did I know how sweetly crushed I would be under the weight of this presentation of God's Word. I am now making CDs for my friends. This one is a life changer. May God be honored by our heeding this message.

Sermon2/19/13 3:20 PM
In summary  Find all comments by In summary
Procreation and Birth Control
Pastor Jeffery S. Smith
Important! To summarize, the birth control pill, IUD, morning after pill, RU486 pill, week after pill, etc are not okay. These all cause abortions. Jeff says other birth control is okay despite the fact that Luther called such people "blockheads." Vital discussion.

Sermon12/23/12 10:48 AM
Raymond from Newtownabbey, Co Antrim, UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Raymond
The Agenda of Homosexuality
Pastor Jeffery S. Smith
Thankyou for this excellent message which is needed everywhere because of societies' Political correctness which is all around indeed Equality has become a new god and men & women have forgotten morality !

Sermon10/14/12 8:01 PM
Suk Ki Kim  Contact via emailFind all comments by Suk Ki Kim
Great and detailed sermon

Sermon9/23/12 3:57 AM
janine elizabeth from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
The Christian in Christ
William Hughes
comments
What a powerful exhortation of truth to the body of Christ, and what a rich blessing to young, new believers. Gracious, that's what it is!!

Sermon9/23/12 2:39 AM
My dear Bro. Hughes, I will indeed miss you and your sermons here on Sermonaudio. Many of your sermons have truly enriched me particularly the ones you preached at the womens conferences through the years. I've always greatly appreciated the manner you've always handled God's holy and sacred Word. In this next chapel of your life's journey, may the joy and fruitfulness you experience exceed any so far that you've tasted, both you and Mrs. Hughes, as you continue to follow our Lord Jesus Christ. God bless you mightily, janine

Sermon9/13/12 8:26 AM
Brenda from Cape Town  Find all comments by Brenda
comments
I will listen to this again - it is profound. So straightforward, so true. Yesterday I said goodbye to a dearly loved sister in the Lord, and today this message has brought me comfort. Thank you.

Sermon9/8/12 9:29 PM
Krista Parke from Grenada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Krista Parke
comments
“ Praising God for this ”
I thank God for the opportunity to hear this. It has pierced through me and hit its make. Blessed be the name of the Lord

Sermon9/4/12 9:02 AM
Zephaniah from Sydney  Find all comments by Zephaniah
comments
“ Very deep truths..listen a few times ”
Ive listened to this 3 times and will keep coming back to it..... Theologically; I need to convey to those reading this that there are depths and layers here to grasp...to meditate upon seriously.... The implications are so seriously real ...this is not a pie in the sky ideaology....these are very serious life changing Gospel Truths that have been given an excellent voice. Stay with it...search it.

Sermon9/3/12 12:29 PM
Cathy from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Wow! A series of seven excellent! and very powerful must hear sermons by Reverend Hughes. Every one of these sermons has encouraged me so much, I am listening to them over and over again. Possibly the best I have heard. Please listen to what the Spirit of the Lord is saying to His people through Revelation, as He warns us in these last days,to search our hearts and allow our hearts to be searched by the Holy Spirit of God,so that we may be pleasing in His sight.

Sermon8/28/12 9:04 PM
Paul from Pennsylvania  Find all comments by Paul
comments
“ What a tremendous blesssing ”
Thank you for sharing such a tremendous message!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

Andrew Quigley
Suffering - Why We Have To!

Addressing Life's Issues
Sunday - AM
Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian

Hourly: No Compromise, No Surrender
Dr. R. C. Sproul
Misión Virtual
Staff Picks..

Dr. Peter Masters
Commands with a Meaning

Leviticus
Metropolitan Tabernacle

Sermon: Fallacies of the Day-Age..
Mitch Lush