Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio.com

•  Chromecast
MyChurch: airdrierpcs
MyChurch Code#: 12818
Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian Church
Andrew Quigley  |  Airdrie, Scotland

Sermon7/18/13 10:22 PM
K Varkey george from Kottayam, Kerala, India  Find all comments by K Varkey george
comments
Thank you for highlight the way to follow Our Lord, in His strength, His guidance carrying the Cross set apart for me.

Sermon7/18/13 11:10 AM
Bethany  Find all comments by Bethany
You've Failed, Now What?
Andrew Quigley
comments
WONDERFUL sermon!! It's all too often we fail ~ not often enough to hear a sermon on this topic. Thank you for the encouragement!

Sermon6/19/13 5:10 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
It's All About HIS Power!
Andrew Quigley
I very much enjoyed this sermon- yes it's all about his power !

Sermon5/26/13 1:24 AM
Breege from Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Breege
comments
You are a great preacher. I wish I could speak like that. Please pray for me and my family. I'm seperated my ex has new girlfriend. I feel so alone my kids are torn. I pray to keep strong for them. My ex is horrible me he s so disrespectful. My priority is bringing up kids in Gids ways. It's a battle alright but I have Christian friends who are a blessing. Thank you again. Breege Matthew Joseph and √Āine.

Sermon5/18/13 2:19 PM
vijaya valentina  Find all comments by vijaya valentina
comments
“ IT CUT MY HEART ”
Yes, Jesus prayed for He was a lonely man on this earth and was suffering from rejection which had resulted in depression. In those days they did not have any medication for depression as per now. So poor God-man had to depend on the foolish wisdom of HIS heavenly father to free Himself from the predators who could never be satisfied of their hunger for bread and wine. If He had lived presently, firstly, He would have taken the advice of well informed, highly qualified BRAINS that had taken billions of years to develop. Secondly, He would have had no choice but to have depended on the human knowledge of doctors which is based on the ever trust worthy power of REASONING that came to effect after billions of years of development. Poor Jesus! Thanks for explaining this fact in a simple way brother. ALL GLORY BE TO OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Sermon3/22/13 10:51 PM
Hailey Good from Atoka TN USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hailey Good
“ thank you ”
I've been struggling with that very subject...I've been angry at everyone but me....I lost my child last yr but I still need to be good

Sermon12/5/12 10:09 AM
Mark L Loving from Elkhart, IN...USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mark L Loving
comments
Thank you for these reminders..Its do easy to be concerned for the things here on earth.and of course the fear of man. May I fear our Lord rightly.. May I be willing to change..May the Holy Spirit remind me He has given me everything for life and godliness....Thank you for your ministry there in Scotland. May our Lord give you strength, wisdom, and boldness going forward..Under His Mercy, Mark L

Sermon11/12/12 4:55 PM
Linda Shirey (Reyburn) from Phoenix, AZ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Linda Shirey (Reyburn)
comments
This story has always been one of my favorites - great explanation of how Satan uses God's Word to destroy us.

Sermon11/11/12 7:28 PM
Karen from Airdrie  Find all comments by Karen
comments
“ No excuses ”
Really thankful for this sermon on prayer. It's the kind that cuts through all your excuses and reminds you that though you might feel going to prayer is tiring or difficult, your entire life is far more tiring and difficult without it. There is no excuse, you don't even want to find one after this sermon. You just want to go to prayer.

Sermon11/5/12 9:23 PM
David Bumgarner from Florida,USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Bumgarner
Not my trivial and hopeless problems, but to focus on Gods Kingdom, YES! Fabulous sermon, Thank You.

Sermon10/22/12 3:11 PM
Gini from Edmonton  Find all comments by Gini
Why Care #1 - About My Life?
Andrew Quigley
comments
Excellent sermon. Thank you, Pastor Quigley.

Sermon9/8/12 6:11 AM
zephaniah from sydney  Find all comments by zephaniah
comments
I mean to say salavation....not salavation. My apologies to Quigley.

Sermon9/6/12 8:25 AM
zephaniah from sydney  Find all comments by zephaniah
comments
Quigley builds a compelling and earnest argument based on meticulous theology.....I found the last 3 minutes so absolutely confronting as though I was being given one last final warning ..to enter or not enter the Kingdom of God. Quigley is masterful and sinscere in sharing the word of God in such a way to reach out and pull you into his sermon...never boasting except on th mercy and love of Christ and His longing to you return to His Salavation.

Sermon8/19/12 8:45 PM
David Bumgarner from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Bumgarner
“ Painful Belief!! ”
Painful - because I know how Jesus changes lives, how He has changed me and by His grace I am able to see, psalm 81:12 "So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts, to follow their own counsels." we have to understand who is who and not "Mat 7:6 "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces. lead your sheep and protect them from the wolves....

Sermon7/25/12 9:30 AM
zephaniah from sydney  Find all comments by zephaniah
“ Quigley, a man who can not be ignored... ”
Quigley continually espouses sound theology...but does so with great love and with great brevity. He preaches Salvation and Redemption. Quigley does not shy away from hard doctrine to win popularity.....it also helps that he is Irish and thus has the knack of just getting to the point very very plainly.... I like this mans toughness in love. He is direct; but very sincere, approachable and intelligent....

Sermon7/24/12 3:01 PM
jane from california  Find all comments by jane
A great reminder of how wretched life is wihout Jesus Christ and his indescribable gift!

Sermon7/15/12 1:22 PM
Ken Richardson from Southwest Louisiana  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Ken Richardson
A wonderful blessing at a time when it was much needed Thank you for your ministry

Sermon5/16/12 4:28 AM
Karen from Airdrie  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karen
'This light momentary affliction'
Kenneth Stewart
comments
“ The Right Kind of Reminder ”
It's tempting to feel that a passage telling us about our 'light momentary affliction' could be frustrating for those going through very difficulty, heavy times. But this sermon opens up the Word in such a way that you come out incredibly refreshed, seeing your troubles in the right light. Highly, highly recommended no matter what kind of challenge you're facing. A reminder not to pretend it's not difficult, but to see it from the other side.

Sermon5/9/12 11:50 AM
karen cox from Nevada, USA  Find all comments by karen cox
“ Often revisited! ”
I have frequently returned to this sermon and its companion sermon-"FORGIVING THOSE WHO REPENT!" when I find myself dwelling in bitterness & unforgiveness. The truths taught always lead my heart back into the condition that desires God's will and restoration and I am freed!

Sermon5/2/12 11:47 AM
karen cox from Nevada, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by karen cox
Forgiving those who Repent!
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ WARNING!!! ”
WARNING! Do not be distracted by your familiarity with this text and you will be blessed with a new view of it as you follow Pastor Quigley to the end of his sermon! So refreshing!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Greenville Presbyterian...
Staff Picks..

Ron Lewis
Under His Wings

Faith Bible Church

Kevin Swanson
Did Moore Commit Sexual Sin?

Most Americans Need to Confess