Truth Community Church | SermonAudio

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: tcomm | Set
MyChurch Code#: 97452
“Great Sermon!”
Kathy Deaton from NM
I like the way you explain your sermon as you go along. It causes me to think and apply it to my own life.
Don Green | James 1-2

Sermon11/12/15 5:25 PM
Bob R from S TX  Find all comments by Bob R
God Over You
Don Green
comments
Wow- this is really good. A preacher who really helped me grow was Dr Lloyd Jones and he encouraged 'preaching to oneself' I am excited to practice this again in light of God's divine providence's. Thanks Pastor Green

Sermon11/10/15 3:51 PM
Gloria Blair from WinnipegManitoba Canada  Find all comments by Gloria Blair
God Over You
Don Green
comments
Thank you for the most fantastic message about God's providence. My prayer is that many will listen to this message and be helped as I have been and will practise what has been said.

Sermon10/7/15 11:38 AM
MrsB from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by MrsB
God Over You
Don Green
comments
Such a comforting reminder. My heart was permeated with gratitude to God for even the trials He gives me. Really appreciate Don Green's ministry.

Sermon10/4/15 8:43 AM
wrr53 from NC  Find all comments by wrr53
“ Great is HIS faithfulness ”
What a faithful, glorious God!!! Blessed be HIS great and glorious name!!! This sermon is a superb reminder of the innumerable reasons we have to give our Great God all the praise!!!Thanks be to God!!!

Sermon9/6/15 7:55 AM
MrsB from Canada  Find all comments by MrsB
The best sermon I've heard explaining just what repentance is. Finally, someone who says it is a grace, like faith and not something you can muster up on your own. Salvation is all of God. Pastor Green clearly explains things and has a humble spirit.

Sermon7/27/15 7:55 PM
SPQRiii from Pac NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by SPQRiii
comments
Good message on the real issue of sin from the heart. Main application is to homosexuality (temptation to be rejected), but applies really to all sinful tendencies of human heart. Thank you for this faithful reminder that only Jesus is the answer.

Sermon7/17/15 2:07 PM
Rayna Kay Bartley from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rayna Kay Bartley
comments
Great Enlightening sermon for today. Everyone that is a Christian needs to hear it. Thank you for this sermon.

Sermon7/13/15 11:43 PM
Denise Louise Choate from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denise Louise Choate
comments
Very good sermon. If you are looking for confidence to refute the homosexual agenda, this is a great message to get started with. I pray the confidence of this message will encourage all the souls who listen.

Sermon7/11/15 7:32 PM
Raymond from Mossley - Newtownabbey, UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Raymond
comments
very much appreciated being part of this meeting and the conference. Thankyou for grasping this nettle - with the aim of glorifying God

Sermon6/17/15 9:02 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Find all comments by H Hudson
The Baptism of Jesus
Phil Johnson
This is an excellent explanation of why Jesus insisted that John baptize Him. It gives me added assurance that God through Jesus's baptism has me fully covered in his gift of Grace for my salvation and acceptance into His family.

Sermon3/31/15 3:50 AM
Denver Gilpin from Portadown Co Armagh Northern Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denver Gilpin
Thank you for very clear exposition of scriptures of truth.What time is your Good Friday sermon As I want to listen to 3rd sermon also. GOD bless

Blog3/4/15 4:30 PM
Wayne from Texas  Find all comments by Wayne
Amen

Sermon1/16/15 3:15 PM
Murali Basam from India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Murali Basam
Salvation Works
Don Green
All the messages are really good. GOD will speak to you in every word and sentence.

Sermon11/26/14 7:44 AM
William Brezette from Henderson NV.  Contact via emailFind all comments by William Brezette

Sermon11/20/14 11:17 AM
Marguerite from Minneapolis, MN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marguerite
Where Are You, God?
Don Green
comments
This was a great sermon. In it Pastor Green quoted James Montgomery Boice. I don't believe he mentioned the source of it other than the author and quote. Can anyone tell me what or where that quote was from? I would like to read more on it if possible. Thank you. I want to add that Pastor Green has an ability to bring Scripture alive and make it relevant to us today. He pulls no strings but preaches the truth for what it is. The Christian life is not easy sometimes and there are times that it seems that He has abandoned us. I am very grateful for Pastor Green's commitment to preach the truth.

Sermon10/17/14 6:02 PM
JT from Dayton, MN  Contact via emailFind all comments by JT
Where Are You, God?
Don Green
comments
“ Ideal Sermon for Trials! ”
This could not have been more timely. I have often referred to Ps 13 during times when God has been silent. He just broke the silence in my life showing me that my lengthy waiting to see His answers for provision and intervention is not in vain. He has not forsaken me or you. Praise His wonderful, faithful Name. I am deeply encouraged. If you are struggling with "where are you,God?", then this may be just the message you need to hear. Take heart, that silence will end.

Sermon9/30/14 2:54 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
comments
I agree fully, this sermon about having a heavy heart was outstanding and I would recommend anyone who has one or knows someone who is suffering listen to it.

Sermon9/30/14 10:23 AM
Bugg from Dayton, MN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bugg
comments
“ Superb Sermon! ”
Pastor Don hit another home run sermon. I am continually blessed by this Godly man's preaching. I appreciate his reverence for God mixed with Christian reality. The fact is, we all struggle with varying degrees of pain at some point in our lives. Too often sermons are given instruction-ally and sadly that is where they end. I especially appreciated the Psalms series as I have been experiencing a heavy heart and found this to be perfectly suited to what I’m going through. The Lord is so faithful and knows what we need to hear at the right time. I have referred others to this sermon who have also been equally as blessed. This has become a part of my collection of repeat sermons. Pastor Don, you are uniquely gifted and I am thankful for you. Thank you for being faithful to Scripture while being honest and practical at the same time. God bless you richly!

Sermon9/20/14 6:57 AM
Election and 'Free' Will
Don Green
A truly superb explanation of this subject. I truly appreciate that you, along with some other preachers upload these messages at a volume that is easy to listen to without annoying ear buds on my cell, my only listening medium. Saving this to my 5* folder on my phone. Thank you.

Sermon2/26/14 5:34 PM