The School of Prayer | SermonAudio.com

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: pjparisis | Set
MyChurch Code#: 43119
“How?”
M.T. from GA, USA
May have been the most patient crowd and preacher I’ve witnessed. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a child/children make noises the...
Keith Daniel | Keith Daniel

Sermon3/23/18 3:15 PM
Person from World  Find all comments by Person
comments
“ Great Meat for mankind ”
Interesting comment about piper, but how does it relate to this? This was Leonard Ravenhill & son David answering spiritual questions. I found this edifying to my soul.

Sermon3/4/18 10:39 PM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
comments
“ Outstanding ”
Pay close attention to how you hear and to what you hear. "What Is It To Be A Christian" is on the Weblog. Check it out.

Sermon3/2/18 10:32 PM
Tom Drion from Los Angeles  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tom Drion
comments
“ Uh oh! Free will “you have to release God” theology. ”

Sermon2/28/18 4:19 PM
Sister Carol from from Buffalo, New York  Find all comments by Sister Carol
comments
Praise God!!! I know we have preachers who are very passionate on the true word of God and love to get it out-still. Raise up more Lord Jesus to be fearful only of God and not man, so the word gets out! Amen!

Sermon2/27/18 10:39 PM
Gu  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gu
Zhed

Sermon2/9/18 9:04 PM
Samuel Edwards from New Jersey  Find all comments by Samuel Edwards
comments
I lived in the state of New Jersey and work in Baltimore Maryland. I listened to 88.9 radio station in Maryland and brother Rolloff messages are a blessings and inspirational to my soul. May God continue to bless his ministry in Jesus's name

Sermon1/24/18 1:55 AM
Jennie Smith from Las Vegas NV  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jennie Smith
Listen patiently and receive a blessing of understanding. Let it sink in slowly and allow thorough compression of just what is at stake when the Holy Spirit gives you unction to speak out. Don't wait friend.

Sermon1/23/18 10:30 AM
Teresa from Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Teresa
comments
After 50 years, I left the Catholic church because of their rules were not God's rules. My husband and I, found a church to attend, but when a new pastor came, all that was preached about were various authors and not about God's teaching. We left. For about three years now, my husband and I go from church to church...hungry for the Word. Every church, that we find, does not preach or teach the Bible! Hearing this message, How to Recognize False Teaching is spot on. Thank you, for I was beginning to think something was wrong with me since I don't go along with the way churches are these days. When someone says, "you need to attend a Bible based church. " I don't. It's hard finding a Bible based church. I want to belong, but is attended and being a member that important? I love church- praising God learning and hearing the Word of God. But what if that is not available?

Sermon1/11/18 8:21 AM
Mary Rode  Find all comments by Mary Rode
comments
I hardly have words after listening to this now for the third time. So much in it, that my mind can't even form words to describe the conviction and wisdom within. Everyone needs to listen and keep listening because the churches today are all humanistic. I don't think I have even met another Christian who thinks like this. How sad for us all.

Sermon1/7/18 12:09 PM
Benjamin Formerly Mephibosheth from The King's Table  Find all comments by Benjamin Formerly Mephibosheth
comments
“ Godliness ... Love, Honor, and Obey ”

Sermon1/4/18 9:23 AM
“ Good message. ”
This message represents a presentation of chapters 36 to 39 from Isaiah. It touched my heart when the preacher brought to attention the fact that Hezekiah had the wisdom the bring before the Lord the injurious letter from the Assirians, but when he received a flattering letter from the Babilonians, he did not bring that before the Lord, so he acted foolishly. We must bring before the Lord everything we meet with.

Sermon11/27/17 6:52 PM
Sergio Espinoza from Mcallen Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sergio Espinoza
comments
Great Word Spoken.... I needed to hear that.. God continue to use Francis as a vessel for your word. Continue to bless his life and ministry, amen...

Sermon11/25/17 8:39 PM
lyn  Find all comments by lyn
Sin in the Camp - by Duncan Campbell
Rev. Duncan Campbell
comments
Powerful message, not like most of what we hear today, or from self-professing evangelists who have no power in their preaching

Sermon9/19/17 9:13 AM
Adele from South Africa  Find all comments by Adele
comments
Truth. not always easy to hear... but TRUTH.

Sermon8/4/17 2:34 PM
Brad from Ga  Find all comments by Brad
What has happened to the Francis Chan uploads?

Sermon7/31/17 9:14 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
comments
Just listened to this sermon - very comforting. Paris is such s giant and speaks with conviction and experience from the mission field.

Sermon5/9/17 4:52 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
This was a superb sermon and it really opened my eyes to lots of things about my walk of faith. I will be sharing this. Lovely humble man.

Sermon4/2/17 2:07 PM
Howard King from Memphis, TN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Howard King
comments
This sermon moved me as much today as it did 14 years ago, when I first heard it. Recommended without reserve. Sola Deo Gloria!

Sermon4/2/17 4:45 AM
Payton from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Payton
Cory and Megan have been a great impact on me as well as Francis. I to work in the automotive industry and have a decision to make by next week, wether or not to go back to my old job and be comfortable making alot of money and live what many would call "normally." But listening to this message and hearing about how Cory and Megan are going to be impacting people in Indonesia, makes me want to use my talents and hop on a plane and just go for it! I'm 20 years and could be fully funding myself. If anyone sees this comment, I would just ask for prayer and a peace about making the decision to go to Indonesia as an airplane mechanic

Sermon3/16/17 3:05 PM
CHIPS from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by CHIPS
Great sermon Pastor Francis! You clearly broke down some of the major problems with North American churches. If a church system only "seems to" work in North America but won't work anywhere else (e.g. China, ISIS territory, etc), then how can we claim it to be biblical? The bible is written for all Christians in all time, location and situation. It is true that every Christian should strafe to become a leader that is capable of starting and leading a budget-free house church. This means if God drops you in the middle of a jungle and the local natives with a translator founds you, you are perfectly capable of starting a church right there and then. Now of course we also need educated pastors. The risk of house church is having the wrong theology. However this is not a reason to stop house churches, but to equip these house church leaders so they have the right theology. Local churches should host (online) theology classes for these house churches. And honestly no two people would agree 100% on all theology anyways. That's why if we love Jesus and love each other, not forgetting this love, we would be fine. You are right that parents cannot stay with the child forever. While the parents and child must love each other, the child must grow to become indep

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more