Radio Streams

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: mahan | Set
MyChurch Code#: 33807
“Outstanding Sermon”
Aliyah Berakah from US
As always Henry preaches the BEST! You just don't get any better than Henry. The subject is a hard one for most people. I...
Henry Mahan | Psalm 116:15

Sermon11/14/17 4:49 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
The Body of Death
Henry Mahan
“ Partial Sermon ”
Two things wrong with this sermon. First we enter after the sermon has already started. How far into it? It's hard to tell exactly, but from the way Pastor Mahan is speaking, I would say 10-15 minutes into it. Second, the sound is over driven, which makes it extremely hard to listen to it. With these two things at work, one is left with the feeling that they are missing out on something that could be quite special. What did I miss in the beginning? What did he say? Was it important? I will never know. It is very hard to work at listening. Trying to hear and make out what is being said. That takes away from a sermon that has the potential to be very informative and helpful. I took away some things from it, but felt that I could have gotten so much more. In the end, something is better than nothing at all, when it comes to hearing the true word of God preached.

Sermon11/14/17 2:31 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
Married to Another
Henry Mahan
comments
“ ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING! ”
If you want a true and simple understanding of the difference between being married to the law of this earth and being married to Christ, this is the sermon for you. I used to read this scripture and never really could make sense out of it until it was explained in a way that only a believer can understand it. The truth. Pastor Mahan has a gift that is given to him from God; to be able to take the Word of God and explain it and share it with those of us out here in this cold, dark world, looking for light and reassurance that God is there for us. The sermon actually covers verses 1-6, not just 4. If you want to truly understand what Paul is saying in this particular passage and what he means, then listen to this sermon. You will THANK GOD.

Sermon11/9/17 7:26 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
comments
“ The Truth Revealed ”
I can always count on Pastor Mahan to be used by God to reveal His precious Word so that I may understand it and draw closer to Him. This is one of those sermons. Every time that I hear one of these sermons I marvel at the fact that I have spent so much of my life in these satanic filled churches. Believing incorrectly that I was in God's house. When in fact it was satan's house. That amazes me. I thank God that He has chosen me and chosen to open my eyes and ears to His precious Word. I hope that you will be as blessed when you hear this sermon.

Sermon11/8/17 1:51 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
Make Them a King
Henry Mahan
“ Very Insightful ”
I would have liked for Pastor Mahan to have done more sermons on this particular subject, but this is the only one so far. How did we as a people, end up with Kings ruling over us to begin with? This sermon explains that, in detail. The only thing that I am disappointed in is that Pastor Mahan is cut off in mid sentence and I would have liked to know what else he had to say about this. But I am glad for what I did hear. The scripture references that he referred to in this sermon were: Matthew 23:8-11, Judges 8:22-23, Psalm 2:1-6, John 13:13 & John 19, 1 Samuel 13:8

Sermon11/5/17 12:20 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
The Day of Atonement
Henry Mahan
“ Greater Understanding ”
Pastor Mahan cross references this scripture against Hebrews 10. He does so in order to show the comparison between the sacrifice of the Jews with the sacrifice that Christ made. What Aaron did for the atoning of sins in comparison to what Christ did on the cross. If you want to understand sacrifice and how our sins are forgiven in a more clear and precise way, this sermon is perfect. Pastor Mahan did two of these sermons, this being the longer of the two. Both are entitled "The Day of Atonement"

Sermon11/4/17 2:36 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
The Day of Atonement
Henry Mahan
“ A True Blessing ”
In studying Leviticus, Pastor Mahan has a simple way of explaining things so that those of us who aren't familiar with Jewish law or tradition can understand without being overwhelmed or confused. I truly like that. Basically, Pastor Mahan takes the subject of atonement and breaks it down so that we can see the similarities relating to Christ and His sacrifice for us. What God initially intended for the Jews and how it would play out later on with His son. So simple. It only had to be explained simplistically and coherently. This is worth a listen for whosoever wants to delve into the more intimate details of sacrifice/atonement and what it all means. You won't be disappointed.

Sermon11/3/17 1:37 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
“ Eye Opener ”
From the beginning of the sermon, Pastor Mahan states twice that the title of the sermon is "The Ear, the Thumb and the Toe". I don't know why it was posted up incorrectly. If you want to know more about the believer's relationship with God, this sermon will serve quite well for that. It explains the three most critical and important parts of our relationship with God. I was pleasantly surprised by this. Normally, I have always seen Leviticus as the book of the law and didn't see much beyond that, but now I have been shown that there is much, much more there relating to Christ. I am glad that I gave this sermon a chance.

Sermon10/21/17 5:19 AM
comments
“ Great testimony. ”
Blessed testimony. I thank the Lord for giving His Church ministers like this.

Sermon9/22/17 9:44 AM
Kassa Kebede from Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kassa Kebede
The Purpose of God
Henry Mahan

Sermon9/16/17 9:40 PM
Wylie & Lou Fulton from Forest City, North Carolina  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Wylie & Lou Fulton
comments
This message is a blessing. It stirs the heart as to our relationship with our Lord, showing that mere PROFESSION of "sound doctrine" is not sufficient. We must not only know the TALK but also the WALK. Thank Pastor Mahan for making "true religion" as clear as one can make it! May God uses this message for His glory and the good of Christian people.

Sermon9/15/17 11:24 PM
EH  Find all comments by EH
“ Dynamite! ”
As timely today (or even more so) as when it was preached. What a blessing, our God has not left Himself without a witness.

Sermon9/8/17 8:43 PM
Tim Burnett from Jacumba Hot Springs California  Find all comments by Tim Burnett
comments
“ Voices of the 20th Century ”
In my opinion the greatest voices of the true gospel I have heard of the 20th Century are Rolf Barnard and Henry Mahan and are the true gospel preachers that the present day grace preachers of today have been greatly benefited from. Give a listen it may also benefit your soul.

Blog9/5/17 3:04 AM
Mobdro App from New York  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Mobdro App
comments
This is one of the best articles I have come
across. Keep up the good work.

Sermon9/1/17 6:51 PM
Afam Okeke from California Bay Area  Contact via emailFind all comments by Afam Okeke
comments
“ Excellent Teaching! ”
I was richly blessed.

Sermon7/7/17 4:32 AM
Heshimu  Find all comments by Heshimu
Sovereignty and Salvation
Henry Mahan
It's a keeper, goes into earliest sovereign grace conferences, and the message that rocked that first meeting, the one that was talked about. Crystal clear gospel preaching.

Sermon6/25/17 4:11 AM
Kassa Kebede from Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kassa Kebede
Ordained to Eternal Life
Henry Mahan
Once again we hear here the pure word of the almighty God. God bless you all !!

Sermon6/2/17 10:13 PM
late comer from Oklahoma  Find all comments by late comer
Why Men Hate Free Grace
Henry Mahan
comments
Good preaching.

Sermon5/21/17 11:33 AM
Marc from Texas  Find all comments by Marc
comments
“ We Are Not Alone ”
I had to add another comment because I was so uplifted by your closing word about Elijah being puffed up with pride as well, when he declared to the Lord how he alone was left while being persecuted by the prophets of Baal. And the Lord told him something powerful, that despite Elijah's hardship and seeming despair, He still had reserved unto Himself a remnant of 7,000 persons whom Elijah knew nothing about. How wonderful our God is! So let us be encouraged, when we may feel persecuted and alone, let God's word be sure in our hearts that we are NOT alone and there He has a remnant, even if we know nothing about them. God has a people and He preserves and prospers them unto His glory. May we rejoice with all of our brothers and sisters in Christ, wherever they are!

Sermon5/21/17 11:17 AM
Mac from Texas  Find all comments by Mac
comments
“ More Fantastic Spiritual Insights ”
I greatly enjoyed your sermon, Brother Tom. Again my faith was edified as I was meditating upon your discussion on spiritual growth being about downward aspirations, meaning our humility before God and facing our dependency upon Him as our heavenly Father to supply us all our needs as His child. A thought came into my mind as we consider how Paul and the Apostles instruct in Scripture to mature into Christ. We must mature into childhood, into fully depending upon our Lord and Savior, and abandoning all hope we may have placed in ourselves and our faculties. To God be all the glory!

Sermon5/16/17 1:10 AM
Jackie from Wi  Find all comments by Jackie
“ Great Sermon About A Great Son ”
Pastor Mahan preaches in the spirit Much is revealed as we are taught. What a darling out of Kentucky

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Drew McKeown
Clinging to Christ

Fearless in Faith
Drew McKeown

Kevin Swanson
The Joker - Movie Review

Is this a Comedy or Tragedy?
Generations Radio