ID

Institute of Biblical Defense
Dr. Phil Fernandes  |  Bremerton, Washington

Sermon7/27/10 3:14 AM
Chris Ellyson from VA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Chris Ellyson
Intro to World Religions
Dr. Phil Fernandes
“ Audio unlistenable :( ”
I have heard Dr. Fernandes many times before and was really looking forward to this series; I hope future messages in the series will resolve the audio issues as the quality of this one made it impossible to hear. Thank you offering the messages though!

Sermon4/25/10 10:04 AM
Valorie from South Carolina  Find all comments by Valorie
Biblical Advice on Handling Stress
comments
Timely sermon for the age we live. A great help!

Sermon1/17/10 3:04 PM
Norman Smith from New Haw, Surrey,England  Find all comments by Norman Smith
comments
“ Thankyou ! ”
Being a great admirer,and listener of Scott A.Johnsons sermons,i have been hoping there would be somebody with other serious sermons of like manner. So thankyou for this sermon, excellent.

Sermon1/2/10 12:37 AM
Conrad from tx  Contact via emailFind all comments by Conrad
Does God Exist?
Dr. Phil Fernandes
comments
“ Great Debate! ”
I could listen to this again. I really enjoyed it! One thing I picked up on is that Dan doesn't believe in the supernatural, yet he was a preacher. Hmmm.... How does that work?

Sermon12/7/09 4:27 PM
Russ Schunessweig from rural NE Wisconsin  Find all comments by Russ Schunessweig
Being At Peace With All Men
Dr. Phil Fernandes
This is something I needed to hear. It's hard, so hard to be at peace. People kick you when you're down. Then they offer you a helping hand only to kick you back down again. I want revenge. I want it so badly I could taste it, but I must move on even though I want to strike back. But I needed this message. I needed it alot. Thank you.

Sermon6/21/09 3:48 AM
Daniel434 from Maryland, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Daniel434
“ Awesome! ”
Dr. Fernandes does an excellent job at defending the faith and the existence of a supernatural omniscient Entity known as God. I did not find any flaw in this debate with regards to Dr. Fernandes, rather, I found flaws in the presentation of Mr. Tabash. Mr. Tabash insisted on going beyond the topic definitely violating the debate parameters. This debate could have been even "better" if Mr. Tabash stayed on topic and within the debate parameters. Nonetheless, excellent job by Dr. Fernandes. Highly Recommended for all to listen. I truly look forward to hearing more of Dr. Fernandes debates in the future.

Sermon6/4/09 5:13 AM
Hezkyden from Czech  Find all comments by Hezkyden
Globalism and the War in Iraq
Dr. Phil Fernandes
comments
“ English accents? ”
The interviews were quite interesting but those 'English'accents on the commercials have got to be the WORST I have ever heard! They made even Dick van Dyke sound like a real Cockney in contrast.:-)

Sermon3/14/09 1:56 AM
Terra from Seattle/Bremerton  Find all comments by Terra
Spiritual Disciplines 1
Matthew Coombe
Wow! This was a great intro for the study. I'm back tracking the things I missed so I can be up to parr in your lectures since I'm ginger and dont attend the real thing. haha God bless

Sermon3/5/09 4:57 PM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Contact via emailFind all comments by Scott McMahan
Philosophical Apologetics 27
Dr. Phil Fernandes
“ Law of Non-Contradiction ”
I don't think the law of non-contradiction is being violated in the discussion of set theory in this recording. The idea of the countability of a set and the members of a set are getting jumbled up. Anyone who listens will have something to think about trying to sort out whether the implication of contradiction is true or not.

Sermon1/29/09 11:03 PM
Bev Clark from Toronto, ON  Find all comments by Bev Clark
The Trinity (Pt. 1)
Dr. Phil Fernandes
Dr Phil Fernandes lecture on The Trinity was so enlightening! He changes the concept of the Trinity, into a simple doctrine to follow and understand. Thank you so much for having this. I even presented this lecture to a small group home Bible study group. And one lady wanted to take it home to share with her husband. Great stuff. Wish more preachers preached on this. Thank you!

Sermon1/14/09 8:21 AM
Video: UFO's and the Bible
Dr. Phil Fernandes
comments
“ Great foe. ”
Good introduction in this subject. It is good the warning about the New Age. I think that the appearances of Mary in Catholicism and "her" messages have the same origins. Maybe some examples of messages from UFO beings should be helpful.

Sermon12/1/08 11:28 AM
Jeri Lynn Kapsch from Hesperia, CA  Find all comments by Jeri Lynn Kapsch
“ Important Lecture ”
The Christian canon needs to be defended as the attacks mount against it. Learn to make a stand by listening to this fine lecture.

Sermon9/14/08 10:29 AM
TJ from Michigan  Find all comments by TJ
Revelation, Part 2
Dr. Phil Fernandes
Love to listen to Pastor Fernandes, am studying Revelations and he make it so tangible and I am in serminary study and it has been so useful!!!!

Sermon9/10/08 5:21 PM
Ignacio Linares from Dana Point, CA  Find all comments by Ignacio Linares
Historical Apologetics 1
“ Outstanding Series ”
I can't wait to listen to the other talks in this series. Dr. Fernandez does a great job. The historical evidence of church and Jesus Christ that he provides is really in depth and interesting. I drive a hardware supplies truck in So. Cal., so I will be able to listen to the other talks while I make delivery as soon as I make Mp3 copies.

Sermon9/9/08 10:32 AM
Bev Clark from Toronto, Ontario, Canda  Find all comments by Bev Clark
Basic Christian Beliefs #1
Dr. Phil Fernandes
This sermon helped me understand what the Trinity is, with Bible verses that show how God is a Trinity God. If you aren’t exactly sure what the Trinity is, or how to explain it using your Bible, this sermon is a must to listen to. Dr Fernandes explains the doctrine of Trinity so that it is easy to understand. I played this mp3 to a small group of friends, and they enjoyed listening to it too. Thank you so much!

Sermon6/18/08 7:55 PM
Norman Smith from New Haw,Surrey,England  Find all comments by Norman Smith
The Fernandes-Findley Debate
Dr. Phil Fernandes
“ Phil was good and gracious ! ”
I enjoy listening to people debating with *the infidel guy*,and Dr.Fernandes is arguably the best i have heard. He spoke the truth in love, handled every question with clarity and knew what he was on about,and had the decency to state that he didnt have all the answers.(and i agree with him when he genuinely stated that his heart really is torn apart to think that reggie could spend eternity seperated from God .) Thankyou for placing this on semonaudio. May the Lord bless you Dr.Fernandes in your ministry to the glory of His name.

Sermon5/31/08 11:19 PM
Arne Bekken from Coon Rapids, Minnesota  Find all comments by Arne Bekken
UFO's and the Bible
“ Out Of This World! ”
Fascinating topic! Christians should watch the video too. Nice overview, sir.

Sermon5/8/08 2:31 AM
Arnold Rajan from Malaysia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Arnold Rajan
comments
Clear message. I have always taught on post-tribulation as it is the clear and direct teaching of the Bible. Pre-trib is recent and is not the result of Biblical exegesis. Hope more will study the Bible and see the truth for themselves. Good job!

Sermon3/30/08 8:23 AM
Video: Debunking the DaVinci Code
Dr. Phil Fernandes
“ Good, objective lecture. ”
I like the fact that the speaker begins stressing that the book is a novel, not a theological or historical treatise. As a novel, a fiction product, the writer has the right to invent, to modify symbols, myths or historical facts, as long as he recognizes that it is a novel. Yes, novels can be used for good purposes or for bad. After that, Phil Fernandez presents the theological and historical errors of the book. An interesting, balanced presentation.

Sermon3/18/08 3:40 AM
danny s. from oklahoma  Contact via emailFind all comments by danny s.
comments
i agree with you Pastor Phil. i've been studying this for several years. this is actually the only conclusion. tv preachers like van impe always leave out "at the last trump" in 1 corinthians 15. they purposely gloss over important details. of course he thinks the catholic church are brothers in the faith, even though their doctrines don't line up with the word of God. Keep preaching the truth. God bless you

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8