Beacon Baptist Church | SermonAudio

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: beacon | Set
MyChurch Code#: 21876
“Great Sermon!”
DL from Oklahoma
Very thought provoking message.
Michael R. Karns | The Sermon on the Mount

Sermon2/8/15 12:50 PM
Grateful from Word of God  Contact via emailFind all comments by Grateful
Causes and Remedy for Depression
Gregory N. Barkman
comments
Good to hear. Also, if we understand that God called us for His purposes alone, we'll find more comfort in His plan. We must avoid, at all costs feasting on media such as WND Faith that seems to take our minds away from the eternal things Colossians 3:1, 2; and fill us with lust through "Feed," another media source. First, we get their gossip (James 3:5, 6; then prayer as an afterthought. The entire chapter should be masticated by the so-called Christian habitually exposing the failures of others. Bad news always causes depression. But when Christians stuff negativity down our throats and blinds us with the sins of others, is shows they are not pleased with the one God exalts through the ballot box while at the same time weakens our faith.

Sermon2/5/15 1:11 PM
MD from Beaumont, TX  Find all comments by MD
Causes and Remedy for Depression
Gregory N. Barkman
comments
“ Excellent! ”
Wonderful sermon. Much needed

Sermon1/31/15 7:32 AM
Pastor Steve Shelton from Saint Petersburg, Florida  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Steve Shelton
The Israel of God - 66
Gregory N. Barkman
I appreciate your message here.

Sermon12/29/14 6:25 PM
Delieverd from In CHrist  Contact via emailFind all comments by Delieverd
Racism in the Church
Thad Boyd
comments
“ Great Truth ”
Well done Thad. When I think of racism with the church, I can't help think of the parable of the Good Samaritan. Pastors line their pockets with donations just to move away from the very people they need to mingle with to reveal that God is no respecter of persons/race. Jesus intentionally traveled a restricted road to meet the woman at the well. The hearts of many remain dark because the shepherd is not dealing with the root cause of racism's societal impact. Many emotional and mental problems have their roots in racism. We put people in bondage; not allowing them to freely choose. Here's a bit of irony. No Korea's president made a remark about our current president. The media is promoting this as a racist remark. Yet, the education system is teaching all races that they have primal ancestry. So then, is it not racist when the educational system indoctrinates our children? We are allowing man to make monkeys even out of preachers who avoid bridging racial divide here in America. Other countries don't have these problems. Christians need to live lives of intentionality and substantiality - break down the walls of racism and lose their lives among people who need the Lord who frees them. Many people in Jericho have been robbed, beaten down,forsaken & left to die.

Sermon10/22/14 1:03 PM
Greatful from Body of Christ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Greatful
The Truth About Lying
Thad Boyd
comments
I sincerely believe that our heavenly Father was pleased with this message. He has revealed Truth to all men as well as the person lies represent.

Sermon10/22/14 12:56 PM
Greatful from Body of Christ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Greatful
The Truth About Lying
Thad Boyd
comments
“ SUPER CLEANSING SERMON ”
An urgent call to come to the waters of life. Isaiah 8:20 came to mind. A liar ". . . no light in them." Imagine not caring that Jesus was put to death BECAUSE of this very sin. God has revealed Himself through His Son and yet liars suppress revealed TRUTH. Do they realize that they are among those who said "Let him be crucified:" We will not have that man rule over us. They call Him "Lord" while at the same time not wanting to be saved by Him (Phil 2:11). Every tongue will confess Him as LORD, but not savior. So then all professor have to examine themselves to see if they are really in the faith.

Sermon10/22/14 11:54 AM
Cil from Body of Christ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cil
Who Is My Neighbor?
Thad Boyd
comments
“ A Message for Blind Pastors ” You have counted the cost of discipleship by losing your "self" in the will of God who sent a Savior to die BECAUSE of us. You will assuredly be ostracized by some lip service preachers/Christians, because of this message; those who call you brethren. May God strengthen you in the inward man, and bless you abundantly in every way. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for yielding to the will, work, and plan of God for His glory and the good of man. Most of all THANK GOD!

Sermon10/22/14 11:07 AM
Cil from Body of Christ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cil
Who Is My Neighbor?
Thad Boyd
comments
“ A Message for Blind Pastors ”
You have counted the cost of discipleship by losing your "self" in the will of God who sent a Savior to die BECAUSE of us. You will assuredly be ostracized because of this message - by those who call you their brethren. May God strengthen you in the inward man, and bless you abundantly in every way. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for yielding to the will, work, and plan of God for His glory and the good of man. Most of all THANK GOD!

Sermon6/27/14 11:02 AM
Thad Boyd from NC  Find all comments by Thad Boyd
Forgiveness
Thad Boyd
“ I needed that! ”
I am commenting on my sermon. God used my study and prayer time for that message in some powerful ways. I had been so down and discouraged and defeated. I was uplifted and encouraged and strengthened. I find the more I seek to understand what God has done for me the better off I am. I hope many others are blessed by the doctrine of forgiveness. Eph 1:7 & 4:32

Sermon6/6/14 12:29 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
Unacceptable Worship - 3
Gregory N. Barkman

Sermon1/12/14 11:17 AM
Ryan from Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ryan
How to Hear the Voice of God - 1
Michael R. Karns
I have been listening to quite a few sermons on the topic of how to hear from God and yours stuck out as being right on. This sermon was much better than others I listened to but still I wish you had gone into more specifics when it came to knowing exactly that when your reading your bible, how you know that what you are reading is God speaking specifically to you and what is just refresher.

Sermon1/3/14 9:25 PM
Danielo from Florida  Find all comments by Danielo
comments
“ What a Blessing! ”
What s help this was. I once joined a KJV only church, and brother believe me they have all kinds of strange beliefs. I left a long time ago, but the thing is that I was kind of haunted by KJV only ideas. Thanks for this sermon God bless you!

Sermon12/15/13 6:47 PM
Biography of Adoniram Judson
Dr. Richard P. Belcher, Sr
Wow

Sermon9/24/13 3:16 PM
Ruth Bergman from HeritageGlen  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ruth Bergman
The Doctrine of Inspiration
Gregory N. Barkman
This is my first time listing to your web sermons as I search for a church nearby. This truly is A Great Sermon. Thank you and I look forward to visiting your church

Sermon8/12/13 7:08 PM
Ivor from Scotland  Find all comments by Ivor
Depression: Causes and Cure
Michael R. Karns
comments
This sermon helped to put me back on the mountain top when i was sitting under the Juniper tree. God knows our needs!!

Sermon7/6/13 6:33 PM
Dale Lyons from Carbonado Washington  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dale Lyons
comments
We are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. Phil 3:3. Your message supports that we are living epistles of Christ not written in ink, but the living Spirit of God. Brother Dale:

Sermon5/6/13 8:12 AM
Brian lowrie from Scotland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brian lowrie
The Sympathy - 3
David Cassells
“ Very needed message. Having Christlike compassion ”
Many see the crowds in life but how many see them like Christ did...with compassion. May God make His church a compassionate church.

Sermon4/11/13 7:01 AM
Defining and Defending Sovereign Grace
Dr. Richard P. Belcher, Sr
comments
“ Great salvation. ”
This was a blessed message. What a joy and confort to know that God elected me and He sovereignly saved me and keeps me on the way! What a glorious God!

Sermon4/2/13 6:28 AM
Biography of Adoniram Judson
Dr. Richard P. Belcher, Sr
comments
“ Great presentation. ”
This was a moving presentation of Judson's sufferings and dedication to God. I never heard a presentation like this, biography combined with many songs. It was a blessing for my soul.

Sermon3/8/13 10:54 AM
Ricardo from Tampa, Fl  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ricardo
Hi Greg, I enjoyed your sermon very much. I am Seventh Day Adventist and noted your comments about the SDA diet issue. I have one comment re Peter's vision for you to consider: The vision of the unclean animals was understood by Peter on Acts 10:28. The clean-unclean issue had to do with the Jew-Gentile relationship BUT God showed Peter that God makes no exceptions. May God continue to bless you and your ministry. Blessings, Ricardo Vaquerano

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Shane Stegemann
Beware the flatterer

Proverbs 26:23-28; Ephesians...
Presbyterian Reformed Church

Alex Montoya
Kindred Spirits: Unity

IFCA International Convention
IFCA International

Dr. James M. Phillips
#116 Death

Matthew From the Greek Text
Discover The Word With Dr...

Jesus Is Able To Save Even You

Evangelistic Message
Evangelism Awakening

Kevin Swanson
Warnings About Public Schools

Finally Time to Get Them Out?
Generations Radio

Event: Oct 11-13, 2019
2019 Springfield Bible Conference

"The Glory of Christ"
Conference
Faith Bible Church

Sermon: Comfort in the Face of Suicide
Bob Vincent

I have a great need for Christ; I have a great Christ for my need. ... C. H. Spurgeon

Watch