Alpha and Omega Ministries | SermonAudio

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: aominorg | Set
MyChurch Code#: 06210
“Great Sermon!”
Chris Brenan from Seattle, WA
It kills me that this shows only 5k downloads! I have listened repeatedly and found it very instructive. A dear friend who grew...
Dr. James White | Basic Christian Doctrines

Sermon7/24/18 3:02 PM
Brandon from Oregon  Find all comments by Brandon
Steve does an excellent job of expounding on this one! James White should realy think about his beliefs after this.

Sermon7/15/18 12:52 AM
Aaron from Wiscnsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aaron
“ Politics from the pulpit ”
Dear Dr. White, I have enjoyed listening to your podcasts. You are an engaging and articulate speaker, and your messages are enlightening. I am (like many people) tired of the political divide happening in the US, and feel like it is even worse when it finds its way into the churches (my wife was a public teacher in Wisconsin in 2011 when teachers unions were under fire). We were Republicans and church goers until we were on the receiving end of Evangelical righteousness. Since then I have come to see how politics dilute the message of God, and alienates those who may disagree with the message if the day.

Sermon7/8/18 1:40 PM
FG from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by FG
Wow! Nestle Aland 29th edition in 2021? The earth will be moving slowly for the next three years as I anticipatingly hold my breath for that one.

Sermon6/15/18 9:51 PM
Calvinist  Find all comments by Calvinist
comments
“ What's going to happen? ”
I am not overly supersized that Dr. White did a DL of the SBC's new President, actually I would be surprised if he didn't. I hope 'The Squirrel' will be on the DL and give an update. I know that the curse of Ham was taught in the past in some churches, but I've never heard a sermon by a pastor that endorsed the curse of Ham.

Sermon5/25/18 9:44 AM
MICHAEL ANDERSEN  Contact via emailFind all comments by MICHAEL ANDERSEN
Refuting Phil Porvaznik's Article
Dr. James White
“ James replies to Roman Catholic apologists ”
James replies to Roman Catholic apologists

Sermon5/18/18 11:12 PM
Connor7  Find all comments by Connor7
“ Great Debate ”
This debate was something else, Dr. Stravinskas simply got owned, there's no two ways about it, he's a smart man no doubt, but he didn't really present a good case for purgatory, but this debate went far more than purgatory, it went to scripture alone, church government, Luther, Calvin, etc. and various popes, Augustine, etc. The nature of God, the anthropology of man, and the very gospel itself must be considered in the topic of purgatory.

Sermon5/4/18 10:18 PM
Havens  Find all comments by Havens
comments
James Cone sound like Black supremacy

Sermon5/2/18 4:35 AM
Vijaya Valentina from Malaysia  Find all comments by Vijaya Valentina
comments
churches of the Charismatic Movement today claim that God is still speaking today through utterances of the saints, and God is still bringing Divine revelations today in dreams, and in visions, and in angel visitations and in tongues, These are all heresies. God said in Rev 22:18 that He will not any more give Divine messages. The Bible is complete, and God will not add to it, nor take away from it. The Bible gives us a complete image of God, and so we may not add to this image of God, nor may we take away from it. God gave us the Bible to be The Authority that we must honor and obey.

Sermon4/27/18 1:41 PM
Brad  Find all comments by Brad
D.A Waite did not answer not even one question in this entire debate. He claims over and over the King James bible is the ONLY bible but is never able to prove it, where by the way the Septuigant does not match the KJV. Then goes on to repeatedly saying "The Nestle-Aland 26,27, Vatucanus, Sinaticus, Westcott-Hort, yaddda yadda are heretical, but was nowhere proven, addressed or even answered, he even admitted "I guess it's supposion on my part..." that means he doesn't know. Then goes on to say that he gets his words from other sources.... so you don't even do your own research??!!? Dr. Waite you and your wife sound like nice folks and all but you have no idea what you believe and why. I would have kept asking him the questions that were asked until he answered them. Then he went off on a tangent about readability.. no one asked! Not only was Waite refuted, he was destroyed,and also judged unrighteously which is a violation of John 7:24.

Sermon4/13/18 9:11 PM
Connor7  Find all comments by Connor7
comments
“ Superb Radio Program ”
This was done at PS on the air, James White was in the studio and Riplinger joined by calling in (I think she did 3 episodes on the show before this one), and the discussion was eye opening to the deceptiveness, the lies, the misrepresentations, etc. of G.A. Riplinger. The most flabbergasting part is when when Riplinger says, "The Lord calls it the NASV" she's basically saying that she heard God calls the NASB the NASV. (After she says the lexicons are not pure) she says, "If you look at the works of men, without the working of the Holy Spirit it is not perfect." wouldn't that mean we shouldn't listen to Gail Riplinger? And when she says we shouldn't go back to the Greek, now I think Tyndale, Erasmus, and the KJV translators, would find that to be a ludicrous idea. But hey, when you have your name as G.A. Riplinger (as she said it stood for God and Riplinger) who are we to judge?

Sermon4/12/18 10:42 AM
Michael from New Orleans  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael
Ethnic Gnosticism and the Gospel
Dr. James White
comments
To be honest brother. You sound ignorant of the things you talk about. I support you work, but like my other “white” brothers in Christ is that you are blind to the sins of our nation. This “Farher of our fathers” romancing of American history is disheartening

Sermon4/6/18 8:44 AM
Cliff from Va  Find all comments by Cliff
The Origins of Christianity
Dr. James White
“ Great discussion ”
Great discussion on Mormonism with Dr White repeatedly reminding everyone the clear difference between the Mormon's viee of the Trinity and historic Christianity.

Sermon3/10/18 9:36 PM
Connor7  Find all comments by Connor7
Son of God, Lord of Glory
Dr. James White

Sermon3/7/18 2:42 PM
Connor7  Find all comments by Connor7
comments
“ Good Radio Free Geneva ”
That dear John Piper "song" was as eloquent as a dying crow. That "Though you slay me" is a truly beautiful song, and the John Piper quote in it is convicting, it is walking by faith, which is hard to do, but as Christians we are commanded to walk by faith.

Sermon3/5/18 3:28 AM
Connor7  Find all comments by Connor7
comments
“ Hmm ”
I agree with Francesco, Professor Flowers was very distracted, I don't think Professor Flowers knew much about Calvinism even though he claims to be a former Calvinist, I didn't see any exegesis on his part, that was unfortunate, I have never had a "Non Calvinist" explain to me how a child of wrath can even desire to love God? How can a dead man desire life? How can a child of the devil desire to be a child of God? I don't see how a "non Calvinist" can avoid being a universalist, if Christ died for every single person, then no one would be in Hell.

Sermon2/26/18 3:57 PM
Janis from Colorado  Contact via emailFind all comments by Janis
comments
I love your program but it just sickens me when give Hall a 1/2 of free advertising.

Sermon2/21/18 6:47 PM
Kimberly from Ashland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kimberly
comments
Thank you for qualifying your statements about literacy due to digitization. I’m sure I’m not the only one who has felt the sting of criticism aimed at my entire generation as if the statements applied to every single person. I know it’s a little thing, but I just really appreciated hearing that today, that has noticed that a few of us at least are really trying to live up to a higher standard.

Sermon2/14/18 9:22 PM
Connor7  Find all comments by Connor7
Open Lines on the Dividing Line
Dr. James White
“ Open Phones. Woo-Hoo ”
I really like when there's the "open phone" DL, the last call was very interesting, I actually was reading a review on a book by Ron Rodes, and it was a Catholic saying that Justin Martyr mentioned the Eucharist, Justin is an early Christian, therefore the Eucharist is what Christ wants us to do. Now someone needs to ask an ultra weird question about Reformed KJVonly Black Hebrew Israelite Mormons...just to throw Dr. White off :)

Sermon2/5/18 12:24 AM
Connor7  Find all comments by Connor7
“ Mostly good ”
Everything was great and informative, definitely going to listen to it again and take notes, the only thing is that it got...well just plain weird, I heard, "This is a family friendly radio program" so I thought, "Hmm, wonder what he has to say that would give that disclaimer" Well...the facts that Rich said was right, but I think Rich should've not mentioned that, so avoid the last ten minutes and it should be good.

Sermon2/2/18 10:42 PM
Connor7  Find all comments by Connor7
“ Great DL ”
I've been listening to this series on Mormonism and it has been great, Rich needs to do more DL's

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Dr. Sacha Walicord
Destructive Tongue, Cold Heart

Proverbs Mini-series
Grace Reformed PCA

Rev. Arnoud T. Vergunst
Marriage Enrichment

Marriage Enrichment
Netherlands Reformed

Rev. Arnoud T. Vergunst
Marriage Enrichment (5) The..

Marriage Enrichment
Netherlands Reformed

Event: Oct 7, 2019
Pastors Appreciation Luncheon

A SERMONAUDIO EVENT | MALVERN, PA | OCT 7, 2019
Fellowship
SermonAudio Classics

Sermon: A Woman after God's Own Heart
Dr. Sacha Walicord

We can do more good by being good than in any other way. ... Anonymous

Watch