Faith Baptist Church | SermonAudio

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: faithbaptistavon | Set
MyChurch Code#: 00290
“Great Sermon!”
James Martin from United States
Proverbs really is the instruction manual of life! Amen.
Marc Monte | Principles from Proverbs

Sermon4/10/06 11:10 AM
Pat from Maryland
Rapture Ready
Marc Monte
comments
Bonjour Donna, comment ca va?

Sermon2/28/06 5:41 PM
Lyle P Logan from Arizona  Contact via email
Rapture Ready
Marc Monte
comments
“ oh, Donna!! ”
Donna...if I could find a Church in my local area which preaches only Pure Doctrine, I heartily agree with you!! I should go to chrch, as the Scriptures command me..."not forsaking the assembly of the saints." Only the unsaved will tremble in fear at the sight of our Lord's Return. For me it will be the Greatest Day ever, as "to live is Christ, to die is gain." I can almost see YOU before my eyes as well, my sister...saying, "oh--what a surprise--Lyle is in my Savior's arms already!!"

Sermon2/27/06 8:56 AM
Donna Nguetchang from Winchester Virginia
Rapture Ready
Marc Monte
comments
I believe that man you talked about in your semon should go to church. Because when see jesus before his eyes his heart will die with fear. I can almost see that before my eyes. Your semon was great.

Sermon1/28/06 8:16 AM
vm from north carolina
A Peculiar People
Marc Monte
Great sermon, every Church should hear this message if they are considering introducing "the new praise music" and leave the tried and tested in music and worship. I am glad I am of a peculiar people. We can not join the world,partake of worlds pleasures and lead the world to our Savior at the same time. We must separate ourselves from the worlds sinful ways. My mother had a saying that rings true: if you lay with dogs, you are going to get fleas, in other words, the world will infect you rather than you change the world. Great Bible Preaching Pastor, keep it coming.

Sermon1/26/06 8:02 PM
Vera from North Carolina
comments
Wonderful message. Every unsaved person should listen to this message. Praise God, I will not be left behind to face a Godless World.

Sermon1/17/06 1:35 PM
Dad from Edinburg, Texas
Cleave Unto the Lord
Peter Lopez
Your sermon really touched my heart. Your honest and sincere heart is why the Lord has used you to touch so many lives. Love, Dad

Sermon11/30/05 4:44 PM
Ronnie Brown from Chattanooga, TN  Contact via email
I also listened to your message "Fundamentalism - Alive and Well" today. I say a hearty "Amen!" to that statement and message. There are still some preacher boys out there that are preaching the Gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, whether it be behind the stain glass windows of a local church, or through the stench of the local rescue mission, or through the bars of the county jail! Thank you, Pastor Monte! Unto Him Be Glory in the Church! Grace and Peace through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Ronnie Brown

Sermon11/20/05 6:02 PM
A believer
comments
“ America's greatest enemy ”
America's greatest enemy is not Islam, but, rather, Satan. As he is for all the countries of the earth.

Sermon11/20/05 4:27 PM
Don from Southwest Florida
comments
“ Thanks Linda ”
Thanks for bringing this to the fore. While I can't listen right now, I plan to later. This is an importatn topic. Now how do we get this message to those in Washington who want us to be nice to all our neighbors.

Sermon11/20/05 4:13 PM
Linda Robey from Mississippi
comments
This message needs to be preached in every church in America!! There are too many Americans who are ignorant of the religion of Islam. Islam is NOT a religion of peace--Islam's holy book, the Koran, does indeed teach violence, and when a Muslim follows those teachings, violence is the result. Thank you Bro. Marc, for this message. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. (Proverbs 1:7)

Sermon11/17/05 10:38 PM
Ruth from New York
I pray that sermons and churches like this continue to exist. This message gives me some hope in that there are still some churches which remain to be true to the Bible. I especially love Pastor Monte's point about focusing on salvation and not to be distracted with denominations, and even baptism. Realizing how a relationship with God and a hunger to know who he is must be paramount in a healthy walk with him.

Sermon11/10/05 6:47 AM
Holland from NC  Contact via email
comments
Very interesting subject, thats why I put a works together on this. http://www.pbase.com/kippercat/image/51242311

Sermon10/18/05 12:43 AM
Mike Dusenberry from Berea, Kentucky  Contact via email
To Speak or Not To Speak
Matthew Phillips
hey Pastor Phillips, i just wanted to say hey and see how you and everyone else was doing. This is the only way i could think to get a hold of you from down here in Kentucky. Maybe you can send me an e-mail or something sometime. Hopefully I will talk to you later. Mike Dusenberry

Sermon9/14/05 1:32 PM
Ken Tedesco from PA  Contact via email
Look to Jesus
Evangelist Gary Gillmore
I am going through a Job like trial.Your message encouraged me not to quit.God Bless you.Finish the course.

Sermon9/9/05 6:43 PM
Ruth from New York
On the Wing of the Wind
Marc Monte
Pator Marc Monte has repeatedly surprised me with courageous messages. This particular sermon was unlike anything you will hear at the "local" level. Hurricane Katrina is without a doubt, a neon sign of the moral condition of our country, as well as what I believe as the "birth pangs" written in Revelation.

Sermon8/21/05 8:09 PM
James Farley from Newington, Connecticut  Contact via email
He That is Spiritual
Marc Monte
comments
Pastor Monte, this was a very powerful message! RoxLana and I pray that you will always preach such messages, as you abide in Christ! "Sticking by the stuff" won't keep you strong, but the Lord Jesus Christ will. We know this is your focus!

Sermon7/22/05 11:05 AM
stephen Gimlich from Greenwood, IN
comments
Pastor Monte You haved preach the truth that never will fail. Keep the truth coming over the years go by.

Sermon7/6/05 11:49 PM
Hanna from Malaysia
comments
Thank God for this beautiful sermon. As I do share the same sentiment with you. Thank you Pastor Monter. May the Lord bless your ministry.

Sermon5/4/05 2:04 PM
Pastor Marty Pursel from Amo, Indiana
comments
Oustanding Spirit-filled message. And done with great compassion for those lost in the Catholic Church, and other religions.

Sermon4/28/05 2:26 PM
James Farley from Newington, Connecticut
“ Great Sermon! Essential to Hear!!! ”
Children are vital to the work of God. Bringing children to the Lord Jesus Christ is the greatest thing we can be involved in. It displeased the Lord when the disciples tried to turn the children away. Verse 14 offers a framework for bringing our children to Christ and having a genuine Christian home. 1) Make your home conducive to your child's conversion - proactive steps to bring the children to Christ: A) A moral home is not enough - it must be distinctively Christian - Bible reading and prayer, B) Consistency in your Christian walk, including praying at home and in public, C) Emphasize godly standards in your home, D) Be faithful to church, E) Be a personal soul-winner. 2) Eliminate all hindrances in children coming to Christ: A) Hypocrisy, B) Fighting between husband and wife, C) Criticizing the church and the church leadership, D) Television, media, printed material, internet use- take time to see what influences are in their life, E) Never portray Christianity as just rules or standards. 3) Understand that the residents of Heaven will all have trusted Christ with a child-like faith: A) The Bible must be believed just as a little child would believe it, B) Children simply trust and believe, C) Set aside all objections and simply believe like a child

Jump to Page : back [21] 22

Hourly: John Bunyan's Last Sermon
John Bunyan
Sovereign Grace Baptist...
Staff Picks..

Church Folk Boiling Mad In..

Evangelism Awakening