ID

MyChurch: vot
MyChurch Code#: 11607
Radio Missions
L. R. Shelton, Sr.  |  Walker, Louisiana

Sermon10/29/16 4:44 PM
comments
Divorce is rampant among the world but not of the world only but in church and church members. They see no wrong with it, one marriage and then a divorce just a continuing cycle and they profess to know the Lord. Church members living together out of wedlock and the pastor takes no action. Makes me wonder how many preachers are really called of God.

Sermon10/21/16 8:58 PM
The Doom of Satan's Man 393
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Wonderful wonderful sermon. It would seem I got it right and everything is being set up right at this very present time for Russia to move into the Middle East and be destroyed. Two different battles instead of one. Our Lord is coming in a moment in the twinkling of a eye.

Sermon10/7/16 10:16 PM
Satan's Mad Gamble 392
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Amen. I warned three men what 2nd Peter chapter three verse no. eight meant but no was their answer. God has divided time into six days each day amounting to one thousand years but talking to church members is a waste of time. Subtract seven years from the end of the sixth millennium and you get the Rapture. Christ is coming for His people. If Mr. Shelton could see the drug use today what would he think? Time's almost up. Prepare to meet your God Oh America.

Sermon9/19/16 4:45 PM
The Coming Gentile World Ruler 371
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
It would seem some individuals have never discovered it is by grace through faith and not of ourselves it us a gift of God. When I hear someone who has professed a hope for 40 years say; God saw something good in me I bite my tongue for I have never found anything in me that merited God's grace. The whole purpose of election, that no flesh should glory in His presence. Most preachers have never gotten past 1st Corinthians the first chapter.

Sermon9/2/16 6:38 AM
The Coming Victorious Christ 385
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
It seems so strange I was allowed to see this and preached one sermon on it several years ago but now I'm am outcast nowhere to worship but I know I don't have long to wait. All is being prepared for the revelation of the man of sin but so many just don't believe. As the parable of the ten virgins; the church us slumbering and the lost are asleep. This is the best message I've heard on the Rapture and the 2nd Advent. Guess I'll have to pass this one around, maybe some of God's people will realize they have a short time to wait. I pray this convinces them. Thank for this wonderful message. Received a blessings from this one.

Sermon8/23/16 9:19 PM
Truth Versus Error 384
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Too many unsaved church members. They know nothing of old time conviction or a Godly sorrow. Exposing themselves on Facebook almost naked, pregnant out of wedlock. I worked with those people. Decision for Christ, dedication, rededication and water baptism. Makes me sick to my stomach. Never thought I'd see it in the church I belonged to so long but it came in the form of just confess and be baptized. Well I left for I never got saved that way. I repented when the Holy Spirit showed me I was lost. Repentance the missing note in today's preaching.

Sermon8/15/16 10:57 AM
Till There Was No Remedy 380
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Just shared it again but it it seems that no one is concerned. Judgement is swiftly approaching but even church members could care less, they're having too much fun, but that's about to end.

Sermon7/29/16 9:25 PM
Turn or Burn 383
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Amen and Amen. I repented under a Godly sorrow and it was not a decision for Christ or a dedication. I died under the law which the Holy Spirit hung over my head. Guilty as charged, save me or I perish. He reached down the big hand of love and for Christ sake forgave me.

Sermon7/11/16 9:40 PM
The Man of Sin 370
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Since I'm not allowed to preach in the Baptist churches because I believe that the church shall leave and then Anti-Christ shall have control over the world for 7 years I have no where to preach, therefore I post these sermons, other selected preachers from the past or my own. It is that or go places that do not preach old time repentance and eternal security and the 2nd coming of our Lord to earth and since I hate to hear backsliding preached and that is what they preach in most churches God has allowed me to use Facebook to warn people what is about to occur. Church members do not believe the Lord will take His Church from the world and return to the Mt. of Olives again.

Sermon7/5/16 7:08 PM
The Assyrian 381
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Way over my head. But one thing I believe America is Babylon !!!!!!

Sermon6/22/16 10:21 PM
comments
Um. It seems that Mr. Shelton saw 2016 way before it came. It will get worse, how much? Till men and women cry for help, not spiritual help but money and financial help. We are broke as a nation and it seems my wife and myself are the only ones I know that are looking for His coming. It can't go on much longer but no one is looking for our Lord.

Sermon6/6/16 4:41 PM
Signs of the Antichrist 376
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
What would Mr. Shelton think today? Strob lights, rock bands, long haired hippies, all in the name of the Lord. The terrible thing is it is the accepted type of worship and I live on a secluded hilltop 25 miles from where the devil is taking our young and old to hell. I try to warn what was left of the old way but was overruled. I stay home and listen to men like Rolfe Barnard and Mr. Shelton. Love you and will see you soon in glory.

Sermon5/29/16 10:51 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
I'm passing out tracts, CD's from Mr. Shelton but no one believes me. I get so disgusted at my own family for they will not believe. I have no where to preach because they WIll NOT BELIEVE THAT THE LORD IS COMING BACK. I PUT HIS SERMONS ON FACE BOOK, I PUT A.W. PINK'S, SPURGEON TRYIN TO GET JUST ONE. AS LONG AS GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH I'll KEEP TRYING. May God help us for the Lord's coming is nigh even at the door.

Sermon4/30/16 1:23 PM
End of the Age 369
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
If people only knew how close. He's coming very shortly. First our Lord and then the man of sin for seven years. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Sermon4/24/16 1:41 PM
The Antichrist in Prophecy 367
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
The biggest scoffers are church members. I warned and warned but they do not believe Christ is coming to earth again. Oh we're a gospel church we don't want to hear about the little nation of Israel. As God told Jeremiah, go down to gate of the house of the Lord and warn them but they'll not hear you. They'll listen very shortly when the born again believers disappear. How can men that say they are called of God not see what is about to occur.

Sermon4/16/16 9:25 PM
God Names the Antichrist 368
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
These preachers are gone and will never be replaced. The Anti-Christ will be revealed shortly for the church will leave shortly. Most of this I studyed and the Lord taught me several years ago. In 2005 He let me understand the Messianic Reign of our Lord. The inn from Matt. 24-25-Mark 13 and Luke 21 after weeks of study He let me understand the difference between the Rapture and the 2nd Advent. Not only was the congregation bless but an old man that the pastor had never been able to touch gave his hand for prayer. The pastor got very upset saying ,I've never been able to touch that man. I was instructed never to mention the nation of Israel again. In 2009 I withdrew from my home church where I'd been a member for 38 years. The association collapsed in 2011 not wanting to hear about what was coming. The only church's left are hard shells and Armaian and looking at the coverts today most are children who are not young enough to be accountable. You talk about the coming of the Lord and Church members don't want to talk about it. I figured out by the help of the Holy Spirit that man's time will be up in 6000 years. 2nd Peter chapter 3 and verse 8. Hosea chapter 3 and 6. One day with the Lord and a thousand years is as one day. This learned by His help. Then I discovered Mr. Pink and

Sermon4/16/16 6:21 PM
Satan, the Great Adulterer 354
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Predestination. Our conformity to the Lord Jesus Christ is the sacred objective of predestination. Romans chapter 8.For whom He did foreknow He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son. The man Christ Jesus the first of His elect. To say you have been predestined to be conformed to the image of God's Son is misunderstood. It is the doctrine of eternal security. It comes after the new birth and God recognizes us dead to sin but alive to God through our Lord Jesus Christ. It cost me everything because I would not accept water baptism and people have no idea what the Rapture is and the 2nd Advent, or the coming of our Lord to earth again. People around me cannot even see the doctrine of election. I will try to order the copies of the rise of the Anti-Christ. People sure need it for they have no idea what is coming.

Sermon1/30/16 2:16 PM
D. Griffith  Find all comments by D. Griffith
Man Holding God in Contempt 359
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
To say a sinner HATES God is to most an abomination. But God taught me the natural man lost all desire to love and serve his Creator. He must be changed and become a new creature in Christ. Who hath delivered us for the powers of darkness and translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son. MAN MUST BE GIVEN A SECOND NATURE BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. When I realized I was sinner and all that I could do would never save me I gave up and God revealed Christ to me. To preach the total depravity of Man is doctrine church members will not accept today. YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN!!! PERIOD. I WISH THERE WERE SOME PREACHERS LIKE BROTHER Shelton TODAY. WE NEED THEM SO BADLY.

Sermon1/22/16 5:40 PM
D. Griffith  Find all comments by D. Griffith
The Voice of the Devil Part 2
comments
Thank God for His Spirit and His blessings. A wonderful semon that blest my soul. See you soon brother Shelton.

Sermon1/22/16 5:34 PM
D. Griffith  Find all comments by D. Griffith
The Voice of the Devil Part 2
comments
I tried to warn my own family what was coming. I never thought I would see the day when a man I loved dearly would accept water baptizem and just confess as salvation. I repented under a Godly sorrow. I tried to teach them about the Rapture and the great tribulation but I have been mocked because I could seen the Millennium, and Christ ruling the nations with a rod of iron. Our Lord's coming is so near and church members don't want to hear that God's people are soon to be leaving. Oh that I might see Him whom my soul loveth. Oh prasise his holy name. Glory to the One died for me.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Andrew Quigley
Suffering - Why We Have To!

Addressing Life's Issues
Sunday - AM
Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian

Dr. Peter Masters
Commands with a Meaning

Leviticus
Metropolitan Tabernacle

Sermon: Fallacies of the Day-Age..
Mitch Lush