Magherafelt Free Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: mfpc | Set
MyChurch Code#: 29322
“EUlogising popery”
Unspecified name
The European Union, promoting and eulogising the Antichrist and its instrument called popery since 1 November, 1993.
Rev. William McCrea | Daniel 2:31-45

Sermon2/3/18 12:47 AM
Unspecified name  Find all comments by Unspecified name
The Christian and Pop Music
Rev. Peter McIntyre
“ Pop Music: The Music of Lasciviousness ”
Pop music has been about sexual lasciviousness since its inception during the 1950 decade. Female pop stars like Kelly Clarkson, though musically talented, reflect their sexually promiscuous lifestyles not just in their pop music, but in their immodest attire in the form of leather catsuits, leotards, thigh bearing one piece bathing suits, etcetera. Remember 1 Timothy 2:9.

Sermon1/14/18 9:49 PM
Joseph739 from United States  Find all comments by Joseph739
I Will's
Rev. William McCrea
“ 7 Great 'I Wills' of the Lord Jesus Christ! ”
(1) Conversion: Jn 6:37 "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out." (2) Cleansing: Lk 5:12-13 "And it came to pass, when he was in a certain city, behold a man full of leprosy: who seeing Jesus fell on his face, and besought him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And he put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will: be thou clean. And immediately the leprosy departed from him." (3) Confession: Mt 10:32 "Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven." (4) Consecration: Mt 4:19 "And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (5) Comfort: Jn 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." (6) Confirmation: Jn 6:39-40 "And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day." (7) Conclusion: Jn 17:24a "Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory..." Amen!

Sermon12/17/17 10:02 PM
Unspecified name  Find all comments by Unspecified name
The European Union
Rev. William McCrea
comments
“ European Union-Babylon in Europe ”
Remember these words. MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Sermon12/9/17 11:28 PM
Unspecified name  Find all comments by Unspecified name
The European Union
comments
The European Union is nothing more than a vehicle of popery. Its current headquarters are in Brussels near Vilvoorde. We know that Vilvoorde outside of Brussels in present day Belgium is where Protestant Reformer William Tyndale was burned at the stake on 6 October, 1536. The European Union was started on 1 November, 1993 457 years after the martyrdom of William Tyndale. One day, the European Union will be destroyed by The Lord. Let us oppose this instrument of popery called the European Union.

Sermon11/3/17 7:36 AM
Joseph739 from United States  Find all comments by Joseph739
The touch of faith
Rev. William McCrea
comments
“ Christ doesn't cast away the castaways! ”
"Him that justifieth the ungodly." They seem to me to be very wonderful words. Are you not surprised that there should be such an expression as that in the Bible, "That justifieth the ungodly?" I have heard that men that hate the doctrines of the cross bring it as a charge against God, that He saves wicked men and receives to Himself the vilest of the vile. See how this Scripture accepts the charge, and plainly states it! By the mouth of His servant Paul, by the inspiration of the Holy Ghost, He takes to Himself the title of "Him that justifieth the ungodly." He makes those just who are unjust, forgives those who deserve to be punished, and favors those who deserve no favor. You thought, did you not, that salvation was for the good? that God's grace was for the pure and holy, who are free from sin? It has fallen into your mind that, if you were excellent, then God would reward you; and you have thought that because you are not worthy, therefore there could be no way of your enjoying His favor. You must be somewhat surprised to read a text like this: "Him that justifieth the ungodly. " I do not wonder that you are surprised; for with all my familiarity with the great grace of God, I never cease to wonder at it. -- Spurgeon, All of Grace

Sermon11/1/17 3:24 PM
Debbie from Michigan, USA  Find all comments by Debbie
Things That God did not Spare
Andrew Stewart
“ Thank you. ”

Sermon10/30/17 9:41 PM
Paul Andrews from Orlando, FL  Find all comments by Paul Andrews
Behind Closed Doors
Rev. Derek Erwin
“ Christ Exalted Sermon! ”
By His Wounds we are healed–The Lord has spoken, shown, and given to His people! Glory to God for His provisions–from the mercy of an open door, seeing Him working to prepare a way through an Ark, to the sacrifice of His Son, who is The Ark–our only covering before holy God. And the Coming of our Lord Jesus–our Bridegroom, who bids us watch and pray: for the Lion to receive the reward of the Lamb slain. What a joy to behold Him. A powerful proclamation of our Savior. His peerless work on display, and behind closed doors. amen&amen

Sermon10/30/17 7:25 AM
Joseph739 from United States  Find all comments by Joseph739
The touch of faith
comments
An important message for broken hearts. Christ deals with our past, present and future-- 1. Past: thank God that the Blood of Jesus Christ cleanses from all sin 2. Present: we don't have to face the problems of life alone for God is our help 3. Future: because He lives we can face tomorrow. Happy is he that has the God of Jacob for his help! Christ is the believer's happiness, help and hope. The Lord makes all the difference. Christ is everything we need. He is accessible for weary, sad and burdened souls. These powerful truths are illustrated in Biblical account of the demoniac, the dying daughter and the woman with sickness. The Lord Jesus Christ transforms the nobody into somebody. Thank God He doesn't cast away the castaways! "They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance" Mk 2:17. I'm blessed by the earnest Bible preaching, praying and congregational singing of Magherafelt FPC

Sermon10/29/17 2:49 PM
Scott McCarter  Find all comments by Scott McCarter
The Wheat and the Tares
Rev Ryan McKee
first hymn is my favourite

Sermon10/21/17 1:24 AM
Cliff from Edmonton, Canada  Find all comments by Cliff
Study of Psalm 7
Rev Ryan McKee
comments
“ Thank you ”
This was timely for me. I appreciate the gentle fervour for your congregation. Thank you for this sermon.

Sermon9/21/17 7:39 AM
Joseph739 from United States  Find all comments by Joseph739
By Grace Are Ye Saved
“ Ministry in Music ”
Magherafelt FPC singing is a great blessing to listen to! Thank you for including congregational hymns and specials from your services on SermonAudio. Rev McCrea's message in song "Jesus Saves" and "I Thirst" are tremendous-- never stop singing. "From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord's name is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Sermon6/1/17 11:33 AM
Stephen A. from USA  Protected NameFind all comments by Stephen A.
Pulling them out of the Fire
Mr. Chris Killen
“ Thought-provoking Sermon! ”
"If you and I are not making a difference in the lives of others we are failing."

Sermon3/21/17 12:29 PM
John W BURKS from FLORENCE,SC  Contact via emailFind all comments by John W BURKS
Wait on the Lord
comments
Rev. William McCrea, I listen to this all the time. A GREAT, GREAT BLESSING every time....

Sermon3/19/17 10:04 PM
Paul Andrews from Orlando  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul Andrews
On Our Knees
Rev. Derek Erwin
The Lord gives men of prayer their standing before His throne of grace. As has been said, the man on bended knee, in prayer before God, is what he is, and nothing more. On the grounds of redemption, our believing hearts know this to be true, beholding the dear Lamb of God. We are His beloved, and His Beloved is ours, Hail The Lord Jesus Christ Forever!

Sermon10/27/16 4:40 AM
maureen from wigan england  Contact via emailFind all comments by maureen
The Way Back
Exellent

Sermon10/17/16 5:01 PM
Suzie from Co Tyrone  Find all comments by Suzie
In the Valley of Depression
Rev. William McCrea
Really encouraging message, thank you

Sermon10/16/16 6:47 PM
Beth Chaney from Ohio, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beth Chaney
The importance of the Bible
Rev Ryan McKee
Please pray for our nation. We have ignored God and His word and are reaping what we have sown. We are in great need of sound preachers/teachers that will preach the Word boldly as they are filled we the Holy Spirit. I was saves through the reading of the Word at 45 years of age. I cherish my quiet time each morning. With the current election we His people must shine forth as people of hope. Praying that The Lord will use this season to reveal that we cannot trust in man, government, etc. In Christ alone is out trust. So thankful for the Internet. The Spirit does a mighty work in His people to enable us to enjoy fellowship with our brothers and sisters even though we are an ocean apart. Continuing to pray for you and your congregation. Love in Christ, Beth Chaney

Sermon9/21/16 4:02 AM
Donald MacDonald from Scotland  Find all comments by Donald MacDonald
Going All the Way
Rev. William McCrea
Cannot activate the video recording of the above sermon SADLY

Sermon9/18/16 5:03 AM
Elsie from Kenya  Find all comments by Elsie
The Pathway of Progress
Rev. William McCrea
comments
“ A blessing to me ”
Thank you for your faithful ministry. We are missionaries in Kenya, life has not been easy, and lately a low point has been reached, but we thank the Lord for times of blessing like this where we can be rebuked and encouraged. I will go back to the altar and seek the face of God. I thank the Lord for your witness at Magherafelt Church and the sermons on the web. May He continue to bless you all, with Christian love, Elsie

Sermon9/6/16 1:45 PM
MrsB from canada  Find all comments by MrsB
Wait on the Lord
comments
a most excellent sermon and a timely word and very encouraging.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10