Heritage Bible Church | SermonAudio

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: hbcchurch | Set
MyChurch Code#: 41487
“Great Sermon!”
Treb Paxton
Powerful sermon! I am richly blessed and will share my blessing through you with others. See you in heaven Pastor Brooks.
Dan Brooks | A Study Through Acts

Sermon4/9/13 7:44 AM
Daniel434 from Maryland, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Daniel434
Trusting God, Even Though
Dr. Dan Olinger
Great sermon as always Pastor Olinger. I must admit, I do not think there is a sermon you have uploaded that I have not enjoyed, benefited from, and have been blessed by.

Sermon4/4/13 8:42 PM
F. Parak  Find all comments by F. Parak
“ Just what I needed to hear, so encouraging! ”

Sermon2/29/12 10:41 AM
Harold Stephan from Saskatchewan, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Harold Stephan
My wife and I appreciate your straight easy to understand message for us. Thank you so much

Sermon8/17/11 7:19 PM
Michael Hranek from Endicott, New York  Find all comments by Michael Hranek
comments
“ Truly a Faith Building Sermon ”
Dear Pastor Dan Brooks, this is one of the most encouraging sermons I have ever had the privilege of hearing. I appreciate how you brought in so much Biblical context and Biblical substance of who God is, His character and His immeasureable grace not just to Abraham, but to Hagar as well as an encouragement to all of us. I believe it is a message worth sharing with our families, friends and those we go to church with. It is certain one I thank God for.

Sermon4/19/11 7:29 PM

Sermon1/23/11 9:31 AM
Sheri Prince from Seattle, Washington  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sheri Prince
The Disaster in the Land
Dan Brooks
What an awesome reminder of the importance of repenting. Thank you. Sheri Prince Seattle, Washington.

Sermon1/16/11 4:58 PM
JamesC.J from Harlem, New York City  Find all comments by JamesC.J
Facing Fear of Man
Matthew Hoskinson
comments
“ A Honest Sermon! ”
This sermon was life changing!!!!!! Parts 1&2 helped me face my fear of men and the roots of that sin. And showed me how it dishonors Christ and that it is a slaps in the face of the imputation of His righteousness. It aims at the the way you live and think!!!!!!!!!

Sermon1/5/11 12:28 PM
JamesC.J from New York City  Find all comments by JamesC.J
The Law and the Gospel, Part 2
Matthew Hoskinson
“ Help me fight my Pharisee!! ”
This sermon helped me to think clearly about the Law, the Lord Jesus and my relationship to Him. I recommend this sermon for those like me who fight and stuggle with self glory and the Pharisee within the heart. Thank you Pastor Hoskinson for preaching to the point and being real !!!!!!!

Sermon12/8/10 9:26 AM
Andy from Greenville  Find all comments by Andy
His Robes for Mine
Matthew Hoskinson
this message has been such a blessing to me. I come back and listen to it from time to time. Thank you Matthew for your serves as a preacher of the Word. May God bless you in NYC.

Sermon10/9/10 3:40 PM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
Dear Pastor, Thank you for your wonderful message. It touched my mind and my heart. This is rare anointing paid for by a willing heart. God bless you, your family and church, In Christ alone Lia Leigh.

Sermon8/20/10 11:42 AM
Kathy Hoagland from Greenville, SC  Find all comments by Kathy Hoagland
Steadfastness, Part 2
Dan Brooks
Wonderful reminder that God is sees and knows our suffering! To God be the glory!

Sermon8/18/10 10:19 AM
David Lonsdale from England  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Lonsdale
Dear Dr Olinger, I want to let you know how blessed I have been by your series in Apologetics called, "Answering Seekers". I have been emulating David by dancing before the Lord with joy at some of the things you have said. I live in England where we are experiencing the judgement of God for our apostasy, when he has given us so much over the centuries. We are now a vassal state of Europe with most of our laws being made by a Commision in Brussels that we have not elected and which we cannot remove at the ballot. "If my people......" is our only hope and I know that ther are faithful Christians still left who are praying according to the verse in Chronicles. May the Lord bless you mightily in your ministry. David Lonsdale

Sermon5/8/10 3:47 PM
Nico Rademeyer from South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nico Rademeyer
Christ Our Sanctification
Matthew Hoskinson
Well prepared and very well and skillfully delivered. This sermon is an example how to rightly devide the word of truth. Matthew you have no cause to be ashamed as a workman of the Lord. All glory be to God !

Sermon2/12/10 1:42 PM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
Dear Pastor, Thank you for your wonderful message. When all things fade away, when the burden crushes my heart, when loneliness is so real that I can't see anyone, when tears are my drink and sighs my song, when none understands and none can help, when people fear my pain and run away, when the devil laughs that I am done...when 'the words of Job are finished...' and no human language can express what grows in me...when face to face with God, grief melting into His everlasting arms, trembling and sweating... I then whisper, pray in the Spirit, in tongues of angels, the language of heaven...God hears, God understands, God answers. 'How great is His Goodness...' In Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

Sermon11/10/09 10:47 AM
Lisa  Find all comments by Lisa
Leah: A Cause for Praise
Dan Brooks
“ Wonderful encouragement ”
Thank you for a Christ-exalting message - wonderful encouragement - I was so blessed!

Sermon4/15/09 5:29 PM
Adam from Chicago  Find all comments by Adam
comments
Superb.

Sermon4/8/09 6:14 PM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
A great manifestation of the richness of GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT is our new personality system which our SAVIOUR left for us christians, when we take heed to His prompt, He will lead us into all truths. Thank you. GOD BLESS YOU.

Sermon12/27/07 2:14 PM
ErnieG  Find all comments by ErnieG
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
God's timing is perfect as I am going out to witness boldy to people. Psaln 27 is a wonderful chapter to combat our fear and anixity. Those of you who fear speaking in public should hear this sermon. It was truly a blessings today to hear it as I am currently involved with church planting. Thank you SA for having this message available. And God bless and protect all the men like Dan Cruver who are preaching and teaching in spirit and truth!

Sermon3/27/07 7:14 AM
Matthew Hoskinson from Greer, SC  Find all comments by Matthew Hoskinson
“ A Day of Mercy ”
On a day of Spirit-blessed preaching, Brad's message directed us to the message of Habakkuk: suffering does not challenge the reality of God's mercy, it i is /i God's mercy. This is a must-hear for all suffering believers.

Sermon9/2/06 11:52 PM
Tim C from Northcentral Pa
“ Insignificant Epahproditus -Eternally Significant! ”
What a blessing for the common man in the pew. What a God who makes sure this servant get eternal commendation for a humble heart to serve Christ. You won't listen and not be inspried to serve Christ in the ways you can.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4

Various Speakers
Distributing the Word of God

An introduction to TBS
Video DVD
Trinitarian Bible Society

Hourly:
'Phantom' Faith!
Andrew Quigley
Airdrie Reformed...
Staff Picks..

Rev. W. Klaver
The Lifting Up of the Brass..

Maranatha Free Reformed Church

Marriage - God's Plan & Purpose

9 part series about how the bibl­ical marr­iage steps line up with our Chr­ist­ian walk

Sin Is Costly!

Nothing is so offensive to Christ as lukewarmness in religion. ... J. C. Ryle

Watch
Fire Tablet
Wear
Android TV
Amazon Echo

2-MINUTE TIPS

SA Newsroom New!
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish New!
Audio | Video | Podcast
Sermon Player | Video New!
Church Finder | Info