A.T. Stewart Ministries | SermonAudio
Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Lamplighter Theatre on SermonAudio! We're excited to welcome Lamplighter Theatre to SermonAudio and their absolutely stunning audio dramas for your enjoyment! Be sure to check them out! .. click for more info!

CODE #

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: atstewart | Set
MyChurch Code#: 60071
“Great Sermon!”
Jennifer Mason from Memphis
I needed this, my soul needed this for my soul is thirsty for the knowledge of God's holiness. A wonderful refreshing change to...
Dr. A. T. Stewart | Holiness of God

Sermon6/10/11 12:26 AM
Great Sermon  Find all comments by Great Sermon

Sermon5/17/11 9:04 PM
Doug from Cobb County, GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Doug
The Day Hell Came to Calvary
Dr. A. T. Stewart
comments
THIS IS THE BEST SERMON I HAVE EVER HEARD ON THE SUBJECT. I AM OVERWHELMED BY WHAT CHRIST DID FOR ME! I AM OVERWHELMED BY THE GREAT LOVE OF THE FATHER & THE SON TO REDEEM HIS ELECT! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

Sermon3/28/11 12:06 PM
AJR  Contact via emailFind all comments by AJR
God Speaks About Divorce
Dr. A. T. Stewart
“ Divorce Scandal: Why Would They Want Christ? ”
Thank you Brother Stewart! Marriage is the universal symbol of Christ’s unfailing devotion to His bride, the Church. However, since studies indicate a 50% divorce rate, even in the Church, isn’t this the collective message to the unbelieving world?: (A.) Our marriages are no better than yours. (B.) Our families are destroyed like yours. (C.) Our Christ has failed us. (D.) If the "exception clause" (e.g., Matthew 19:9) has been correctly translated, why would the hurting world even want Christ and His Church? Hasn’t divorce in the church become a scandal even to evangelism and missions? Blessings In Christ.

Sermon1/22/11 9:05 PM
Douglas Hartbarger from Marietta, GA  Find all comments by Douglas Hartbarger
Starting the New Year Right
Dr. A. T. Stewart
Foundational- doctrinal- exhorting!!!

Sermon8/12/10 12:26 PM
Kelly  Find all comments by Kelly
comments
All I can say is I thank the Lord for this message. I am engaged to be married and I have known in my spirit that I was doing something wrong in my interaction with my fiance and I had been praying about God revealing to me what I needed to do differently. This message is an answer to that prayer. I feel liberated by the realization that I am not responsible for my fiance's/husbands sin and that God will not use my words to change my fiance, but He will use my Godly submission to my him. Amen and praise the Lord God!

Sermon5/20/10 12:45 AM
Regina V  Find all comments by Regina V
comments
Thank you for this sermon. I married a Christian man, a BJ graduate, who behaved just like you described. I left everything familiar and moved across America to marry him. He treated me harshly and neglected me from the first day of the marriage. I got called names from him that I never heard of in the middle of the night. He smashed my valuables and frequently terrified me. I lasted six months and fled home all the way from Indiana to the Westcoast with nothing. It is very difficult for a wife to keep going when her husband is enraged, ignores her and refuses to sleep with her. My husband never talked me, six months of dreadful silence. He ran out of bed at 4am in the morning and came back at 2 am. One year later he coldly served me with divorce papers. When I cried, was distressed and terrified, he said that he never saw a woman react this crazy before. What was I supposed to do? I left everything I had in Canada to marry this "Christian" man. He actually directed me to this website and was proud to have gotten his education at BJ. Your sermon is honest and shows what a true Christian is.

Sermon5/16/10 5:30 PM
Paul837 from London  Find all comments by Paul837
The Coming One World Government
Dr. A. T. Stewart
“ Intereting ”
Im starting to notice the news media talking about the new order and the new world order a fair bit recently, even the pope seems to want it.

Sermon2/28/10 10:39 AM
Frank Duodu from Ghana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank Duodu
God's Goal for Your Child
Dr. A. T. Stewart
That is indeed inspiring and very timely. In this our day and age such a message is invaluable. God increase you in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him be all the glory

Sermon11/21/08 5:01 PM
Ricardo Concepcion from The Bronx  Find all comments by Ricardo Concepcion
comments
“ Beautiful Sermon! ”
This was a very powerful message. We have been going through a lot lately and today, our anniversary, I came across this sermon. It is a rhema word that came at the perfect timing. May God continue to use you in a mighty way! Amen

Sermon3/13/08 8:16 PM
Lydia Mason  Find all comments by Lydia Mason
Why Stuff Happens to You
Dr. A. T. Stewart
Awesome sermon and one that we all need to hear. My husband just came in from a Sunday School cookout and I asked him to sit down and listen again with me. Great sermon and I look forward to enjoy others by you. Thank you for your great words of inspiration.

Sermon7/28/07 12:24 PM
Bishop Calvin J. Winslow, Past  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bishop Calvin J. Winslow, Past
This message is a message that every Christian that has ears to hear should listen to; sitting on the edge of their seat with their ears pricked up ready to obey!

Sermon4/15/07 10:56 AM
Romayne Wright from Belfast N. Ireland UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Romayne Wright
comments
“ Needs to be said more often.. ”
I agree with the previous comments, plus would add that this message should be preached in some essence at least before Communion in any church. In our Methodist service, we have a short time at the start to greet everyone with "the Peace of Christ" - after listening to this, I think I'm going to suggest the time be put aside instead for reflection and repentance! Blessings, Romayne

Sermon4/5/07 11:14 PM
Michael Hranek from Endicott, New York  Find all comments by Michael Hranek
comments
“ What a Blessing! ”
Thank you Brother Stewart! I have to think it would have been a blessing to have been in the service when you preached this message! And to then have shared in the Lord's supper together with the believers there.

Sermon4/4/07 10:34 PM
Discerning Believer  Find all comments by Discerning Believer
comments
“ Most Powerful Sermon! ”
Thank you dear brother for this timely message. It ought to convict our hearts as to the gravity and seriousness of the Lord's Table and in partaking of it with unrepented sin in our lives.

Sermon3/20/07 9:50 PM
ATM from Illinois  Find all comments by ATM
How You Can Develop a Heart for God
Dr. A. T. Stewart
“ Interesting Sermon... ”
This message is clearly for believers in Christ, not for pagans and not for members of religious cults. The sermon is based on Jesus' on words: "where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" (Matt. 6:21) To the modern ear, this sermon may initially sound as if this is an attempt to use the gospel for financial gain (i.e. you can 'purchase' favor with God by giving money to the church, in this case as if spiritual growth could be purchased with a check to the church or, at the very least, a shortcut to the hard work of time in the Word, Scripture reading and the sacraments. Afterall, is through Word and sacrament that God actually gives that which he promises in his gospel -- forgiveness of sins, freedom from the tyranny of sin and eternal life.) It's a topic worthy of in-depth study. A quote from another site: Matt.6:12 "seems to indicate that the way a believer spends money may be the clearest indication--perhaps like a thermometer--of the heart's spiritual condition." It is always worthwhile endeavor to examine ourselves individually to find out where we stand on the matter on this matter. That might mean putting our money where our lips say our heart is.

Sermon5/26/06 11:08 PM
Hanna
comments
This sermon was a true delight and helped us find some insights even some truth about childbirth Gods way,. . .

Sermon1/22/06 7:08 AM
Theresa B from Western Canada  Contact via email
comments
Could someone please tell me how or if the option of the sermon can be in text form. I'm a wedding coordinator and would love to add this sermon in to my files for couples. Please email me @ lbcare@sasktel.net thanks in advance Theresa

Sermon9/12/05 2:34 PM
Ron h.
comments
Pastor AT. I believe the message on sept 4th was certainly on target. I also believe that God is giving the sinners another chance to repent of their sins and turn from their wicked ways. It should be a wake up call for those that were going to be in N.O. for the wild evil partys that were going to take place. Thanks for your willingness to speak the whole truth even though it hurts. Ron H.

Sermon8/15/05 6:11 AM
Will from Highlands, Scotlnad  Contact via email
comments
“ Thank You! ”
Thank you for this message as I listened to it on the day of my marriage and it lifted my spirit up as I was getting a little nervous. God Bless you Pastor Stewart. Brother Will, Tain Independent Baptist Church www.tainibc.co.uk

Sermon7/12/05 4:32 PM
Thelma from Maryland  Contact via email
comments
If you want to know the truth about marriage please listen to Pastor AT Stewart marriage series. He has 4 sermons that are a blessing: 3 Essentials for Marriage, Your Wife's Greatest need(Husbands need to know this, Ha!),God and your marriage, and Submission: God's Word? I can't begin to tell you how these sermons blessed me. Everyone should listen to them. Women listen to the submission sermon it will bless you and bite you a ta' bit but its worth it.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3

Jim Byrd
Two Religions

Matthew 7:13-29
13th Street Baptist Church

Don Green
The Will and the Way

Truth Community Church
Midweek Service

Richard Bennett
Vatican System: List of..

Vatican System: Murdered Pope