Faith Baptist Church | SermonAudio

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: faithbaptistavon | Set
MyChurch Code#: 00290
“Great Sermon!”
James Martin from United States
A good friend is better than much gold.
Marc Monte | Principles from Proverbs

Sermon12/17/11 8:04 PM
jeffrey mc Dowall from st vincent  Contact via emailFind all comments by jeffrey mc Dowall
The Ponderings of Mary
Marc Monte
i really enjoy this sermon its thought provoking

Sermon12/1/11 9:57 AM
Cjc from Georgia  Find all comments by Cjc
God Can Make A Way When There Is No Way
Dr. David Gibbs, Jr.
comments
What an awesome powerful god

Sermon10/26/11 10:40 PM
Rebecca from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Rebecca
God Can Make A Way When There Is No Way
Dr. David Gibbs, Jr.
comments
“ WOW! excellent Sermon ”
Excellent sermon about trials and being used by God. Main points are thanking God for our trials and trusting that we can be used by Him. Every Christian should listen to this message.

Sermon8/16/11 10:31 AM
judy goates from west texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by judy goates
No Right to Fret
Marc Monte
Wow-this is so rock solid and I need to remember this each and every day because I slide into this easily.Thank you so much Pastor Monte.

Sermon6/19/11 9:19 PM
Graham Nickerson from Nova Scotia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Graham Nickerson
Going Through Jezreel
Marc Monte
Cormorant.......ie Shag.....lol

Sermon6/4/11 3:00 PM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti
comments

Sermon4/15/11 6:23 PM
Evg. Gordon D. Phillips from North Dakota  Find all comments by Evg. Gordon D. Phillips
IFBF Opening Service
Dr. Fred Moritz
Dr. Moritz, Thank you for this timely message and also for your time as my pastor at TRBC many years ago. As my pastor back then, it was from you that I learned important Biblical foundations that shaped and influenced me even to this day, and by God's grace I will endeavor to continue in those things I learned and pass them on to those to whom I minister.

Sermon2/27/11 3:20 PM
Michelle from Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michelle
Another great sermon, Pastor Monte, Thank You.

Sermon2/10/11 4:09 PM
Zeb from Las vegas  Find all comments by Zeb
American Holocaust
Marc Monte
“ AMAZING Sermon! ”
This will really open your eyes to what so many people have becomes almost numb to and uncaring!!! Great job!!

Sermon12/16/10 10:44 AM
William Daniel from Maryland  Contact via emailFind all comments by William Daniel
“ Terrific Sermon! ”
Thank you Pastor Monte for this sermon which was a much needed 'lift', filled with sober truths that helped me in my time of depression, as I suffer from depression and anxiety. What a incommensurable hope we have in Christ Jesus!

Sermon11/12/10 9:49 PM
Hank Hudson from deerfield beach florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hank Hudson
comments
This is a great example of the power of Satan as a deceiver in the world. If ever Satan created his own religion, he did it with Islam. I truly feel sorry for followers of Islam, as basically, they must live in a life filled with fear and hate. May Jesus Christ be revealed and accepted by them before they die.

Sermon10/14/10 5:34 PM
The Abrahamic Covenant
Peter Lopez
“ Excellent Teaching! ”
Thank you Pastor Lopez for this excellent teaching on the Abrahamic Convenant and the dispensational truth. I have read and listened to others teach on the Abrahamic Covenant but I have not heard it taught with such stirring and passionate emotion.

Sermon9/20/10 10:18 PM
pr31wannabe  Contact via emailFind all comments by pr31wannabe
The Islamization of America
Kamal Saleem
“ WOW ”
Scary! So so scary! Praise God He is still in control or things like this would put your mind over the edge with fear.

Sermon7/25/10 5:46 PM
Michelle Miller from Roscommon,Michigan  Find all comments by Michelle Miller
Our National Sin
Marc Monte
comments
Thank You, Pastor Monte, for an excellent message and my own personal rebuke as well. I needed it...

Sermon3/30/10 3:22 AM
Tiffany Creighton from Avon, IN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tiffany Creighton
Pull of Influence
Marc Monte
I really love this sermon. I think it would be good to have every young person listen to this. I can honestly say from my own personal experiences that this sermon is right on the money. In my teen years I made some very bad decisions due to the crowd I hung around, along with my bad judgement,amongst many other things, and some of those decisions were life changing. I would love the oppertunity to share my experiences and effects to young people to help prevent them from making the same or similar mistakes.

Sermon2/22/10 12:09 AM
tiffany creighton from avon,in  Contact via emailFind all comments by tiffany creighton
Living Wisely
David H. Young
I absolutely love this sermon. Its a good tool to use for those who doesn't realise how badly what you watch on tv can effect you.

Sermon2/2/10 3:24 PM
Thomas E. Hale from Beech Grove  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas E. Hale
What's in a Mosque
Marc Monte
comments
Bro. Marc: I have studied Islam for more than 20 years obtaining several translations of the Koran and using the ISNA web site to download the various Hadith. I have began a work titled 'Islam: Satan's Grand deception'. Traveling this country from north to south and coast to coast as far as Hawaii, I have never heard a Pastor so right-on about the evil of Islam. You are absolutely correct the Muslims are always the first victim of this evil. I remain as many interested Americans bewildered why our media of any genre has neither the will or the means to expose this evil. They, as deceived proponents of 'political correctness'. have become not the watchtowers of truth but subtle enemies unwittingly of our beloved country. Few journalist that I am aware of are Christians and those that are seem to be quieted or not published. Keep up the good work. Do it more often. Even invite Roby King of the Indy Star at your next such message or send him a manuscript. He probably wen't be able to publih it but at least he will be a journalist that cannot plead ignorance. kindest regards Tom Hale

Sermon1/6/10 9:47 AM
tom greb from columbia kentucky  Find all comments by tom greb
bro.monty thanks for the good message i wish you were located in our area i would certainly be attending your church thankfully i can get you on the internet pray for us as we will pray for you and keep up the good preaching God bless you

Sermon12/8/09 1:34 AM
Karen Masood  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karen Masood
comments
I know you are busy! Please contact us as the Lord is stirring our hearts! We are Dr Steven & Karen Masood of Jesus to Muslims www.jesustomuslims.org We are so excited that you, as a Pastor understand Islam and are preaching the truth about it and your answer is the gospel of Jesus! We know that is our only answer. steven came out of Islam at age 23 and wrote 7 books incl, autobiography and teaches Seminars on these same things!

Sermon9/28/09 10:31 PM
dr jojo  Contact via emailFind all comments by dr jojo
50 Questions to Moslems, they can not answer 1- Koran the holy book of Islam said that the Bible is true, but both books are contradictory, how can be both from the same God? 2- Most of the Koran is taken from the Bible, so why don’t Moslems believe in the Bible? 3- Why does not the Koran speak about love? 4- If you teach little children about how Islam started, with much fighting and war, will not kids be violent and aggressive? 5- Mohammad didn’t give any prophecy, how can he be a prophet? 6- Why Mohammad and all first leaders of Islam accepted the Bible but new religious leaders teach that the Bible is fake and not original? 7- If the Bible we have is not original, where is the original? 8- How could Mohammad at the age of 55 marry a girl at the age of 8, is it normal? 9- The life of Mohammad is full of killing and fighting and marrying a lot of women, does not that encourage a perverted society? 10- Why women cover their heads when the Koran didn’t ask that and it is not a religious duty? 1

Jump to Page : back 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 more