CODE #

53°F

Sermon12/24/14 6:25 PM
Fletcher from Australia  Find all comments by Fletcher
Babe of Righteousness
Mike Hoggard
“ Not what I expected. ”
Did I miss it? When you were speaking of the righteousness of Jesus Christ, you said that our righteousness is as filthy rags, and they were being offered a free gift, but then said "I said I would live for God" rather than believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shalt believe in thine heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Sorry but you missed the actual gospel of Jesus Christ.

Sermon12/17/14 6:00 PM
Luis Duque, Jr. from Houston, Tex  Contact via emailFind all comments by Luis Duque, Jr.
Comfort of Scriptures
Mike Hoggard
“ Quit ”
i believe it means to "follow through". Very similar context in 1 Sam 4:9 and also flows to the same beat in Exo 21:28.

Sermon12/15/14 3:45 PM
Aaron David from Minneapolis  Find all comments by Aaron David
The Last Adam
Mike Hoggard
I love you PM, and I totally agree that the Christ Mass is an excellent time to witness the truth of Jesus Christ, but our REAL forefathers were slaughtered by Rome for refusing the Mass and all of their heathen "holy" days. That's just the truth. I know you love the word of God and ask that you pray about what God would have you say the truth concerning Chris Mass is. Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. Jeremiah 10:2 Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. Isaiah Chapter 66 1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? 2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit,

Sermon12/13/14 4:51 AM
Michael Schuck from Munich-Bavaria-Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Schuck
comments
Dear Pastor Mike, Rev. 20, 4; there is the "beheading".This time I had to search for it myself for quite some time! God Bless, and Gute Besserung!!! Yours sincerely in Christ Jesus and our KJV, Mike Schuck

Sermon12/12/14 11:42 AM
Rebecca Jones from Dayton, Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rebecca Jones
comments
Wonderful Sermon Pastor Mike. Prayers for your sweetie pie.

Sermon12/11/14 11:01 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
comments
God bless you and your family!Thank you for these encouraging,Biblical words!

Sermon12/10/14 2:04 AM
Carmen alarcon from el paso tx  Find all comments by Carmen alarcon
Pure Bible Study 06/16/2010
Mike Hoggard
comments
WORD!!!!!!!!!!!

Sermon12/4/14 4:30 PM
Jane Mason from FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jane Mason
comments
Preach it Brother Mike, you are sure an inspiration . I teach Sumday School, and you have help me open that door on the meaning of the scripture. God is using you in a mighty way. You preach the Bible, you preach the truth. May God continue to Bless you.

Sermon11/26/14 2:52 AM
Is Mary the Queen of Heaven?
Mike Hoggard
Dear Pastor Mike, thank you again so very much!! God Bless! Mike Schuck

Sermon11/18/14 12:02 PM
David Bumgarner from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Bumgarner
comments
Amen Amen!! Praise God! This is one of the BEST sermons I have ever seen or heard. This is a perfect example of TRUE bile preaching, pulling NO punches, and this flock is so blessed to have this MAN preaching for them. God bless you Mike and thank you for sharing this truly wonderful sermon, David

Sermon11/17/14 10:48 PM
Tony Walker from Granby Mo  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tony Walker
comments
Mind = Blown! This teaching has made my view of God even greater than it has ever been while at the Same time to help me grasp things about our Lord that I Never fully grasped before! NOW I Understand how He CAN be in All places and times ! Can't wait till the Continuation Next week!

Sermon11/17/14 1:55 PM
comments
Dear Pastor Mike, utterly gorgeous and precious and important again! Praise the Lord! Thank you so much! Sincerely Yours in Jesus plus our KJV! Mike Schuck

Blog11/4/14 11:52 AM
Peter Neufeld from Manitoba Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Peter Neufeld
comments
Some women in your Church dress very immodestly. If you are truly 100% KJV then the ladies should be advised that God hates rebellion. Disobeying God's command and dressing immodestly is like the sin of witchcraft. That is what the what God says in the KJV Bible. If we are going to make an issue of the KJV then we need to obey God's Word in the KJV Bible. Otherwise we are hypocrites.

Sermon11/4/14 2:35 AM
Dear Pastor Mike, absolutely important, time-fitting and extremely usefull! Thank you so much, Praise the Lord!!!!!! Sincerely yours and God Bless Mike Schuck

Sermon11/3/14 10:18 AM
Charles Bradford from atl. ga.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Charles Bradford
I loved it and also that fact that ezikiel is one of my favorite books of the bible.

Sermon10/20/14 10:56 AM
Jane Mason from FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jane Mason
The Singularity Part 2
Mike Hoggard
Unbelievable ?? scary??I'm praying Jesus will come soon. Thank you for sharing. I sent this to my family ??

Sermon10/19/14 11:04 PM
Jane Mason from FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jane Mason
Hebrews Bible Study
Mike Hoggard
Thank you Pastor Mile, you messages are a big help. I teach Sunday School, and you are one of my favoriate Pastors that Iisten too based on the text . We are studying Henrews and your message's help me have a better understanding . Plus, I only listen to the King James teaching. May God continue to bless you and your service to God.

Sermon10/16/14 7:01 PM
David Wiebe from BC Canada  Find all comments by David Wiebe
comments
Correction - My previous post reads "octagon", it should have been hexagon.

Sermon10/16/14 6:54 PM
David Wiebe from BC Canada  Find all comments by David Wiebe
comments
This sermon is an epic study of God's word. Pastor Mike has been able to tie in the discovery that nano particles of gold have been found to unravel human DNA, with biblical truth. He also goes well into explaining about the obsession mankind has with creating 3 strand (synthesized) DNA, along with the massive symbolism of three's, as well as a recurring symbolism of sixes (octagons), that has become ubiquitous, both in the secular and religious realm. This is a must hear for any student of the Word of God.

Sermon10/15/14 11:28 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
very interesting to listen to! God bless!

Jump to Page : back 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 more

Derek Carlsen
Christian Glue

1 Peter Series
Covenant Reformed Church

Hourly: A Success of Christian Life
Gerard Hemmings
Berean Baptist Church
Staff Picks..

Under His Wings
Ron Lewis

Shame on us for being paupers when we were meant to be princes. ... D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones

Watch