Grace Family Baptist Church | SermonAudio

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: gracefamilybaptist | Set
MyChurch Code#: 59643
“Great Sermon!”
Cindy from NJ
Wow! This is exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you Pastor Voddie for your faithfulness in bringing forth Gods word.

Sermon3/31/14 9:44 AM
Susan Z. from Canada  Find all comments by Susan Z.
The Release and Defeat of Satan
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Love Voddie's Preaching... ”
I agree that much of the book of Revelation is "symbolic language", however we have to be really careful how we apply that. I agree with Voddie that hell is a literal place and that symbolic language is often used to describe it and the torments of hell. The symbols that describe it are symbolic of what it will be like....but the reality will outperform all of the symbolism. Words are symbols of the real...therefore every word that we speak is a symbol for something else. When we see the real that was described to us in words, we can see why it was described that way, but it isn't exactly like the words that described it. It helped us to understand some things about it, and the real is so much more than what was described. That is how I view what I read in scripture. It will be exactly what is described, and so much more because then it won't be words describing something...it will be the real thing.

Sermon3/29/14 2:57 AM
Come Lord Jesus!
comments
So so excellent. Thank you, Bro. Voddie.

Sermon3/29/14 1:44 AM
The Last and Final Call
comments
A blessed message for those made righteous by the blood of the Lamb, and some good points of self examination. Frightening for the unrighteous who are on the outside.

Sermon3/28/14 7:26 AM
DL from Oklahoma  Find all comments by DL
(Sermon no longer available)
Thank you for this message. I now understand the difference.

Sermon3/26/14 5:06 PM
Brian Gunter from Pollock, LA  Find all comments by Brian Gunter
When is the Millennium?
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Good Explanation of Amillenialism ”
Voddie did a great job here and has given me much to think about. I hold to Historic Premillenialism like G.E. Ladd. I think Voddie has clearly demostrated that Amillenialism is a textually-derived and consistent interpretation of the entire Bible. However, I believe that Historic Premillialism (non-dispensationalist, post-tribulational rapture) gives a more complete explanation of all the biblical data on eschatology. I think Voddie overstated his case when he said that the binding of Satan during the millennium ONLY concerns his deceiving of the nations and nothing else. It may be that "deceive the nations" is a summary term which includes all of the deceptive work of Satan, so that if he is bound he cannot deceive anyone at all during that time. I think that Amillenialism is biblical and consistent with the Bible, however, I do not believe that Amillenialism provides an adequate explanation of all the biblical passages on eschatology (specifically Matthew 24:15-31 and 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12). Nonetheless, Voddie is one of my top 5 favorite preachers and this is an excellent sermon. I rarely disagree with Voddie's exegesis and theology, but I felt the need to provide a critique which I hope is constructive.

Sermon3/26/14 5:53 AM
Jennifer from South  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jennifer
When is the Millennium?
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Ah, The Millennium! ”
The book of Revelation or the doctrine of the Millenium is not a difficulty at all when you don't confuse the issue of God's sovereignty and the will of man.

Sermon3/18/14 9:20 PM
Luke Yates from Kentucky  Find all comments by Luke Yates
comments
“ Loaded with Conviction ”
Thank you Pastor Voddie, for reminding us of what separation of church and state really means! Messages like this need to heard all around this country. It is impossible to not legislate morality. After hearing this message, I've been convicted that I have had the attitude that Christians should not pay much attention to politics. From that, I repent. Thank you. May The Lord continue to prosper you and your family as you continue to faithfully preach His word.

Sermon3/9/14 11:36 PM
Charles dumas from Buffalo ny  Find all comments by Charles dumas
comments
Beautiful preaching of the word

Sermon2/25/14 4:09 AM
(Sermon no longer available)
Good message

Sermon2/24/14 5:14 PM
John Granada from Hollywood, Fl  Contact via emailFind all comments by John Granada
(Sermon no longer available)

Sermon2/16/14 10:44 AM
Anton from Berlin, Germany  Find all comments by Anton
When is the Millennium?
comments
This is a really great, eye-opening message! Being exactly that type of "Left behind"-inspired guy, I still had a lot of questions to the common end-time theories, because there are obvious inconsistencies with the text and simple logic. But I've never ever heard such a clear, simple and consistent explanation of this text! Thank God for that!

Sermon2/14/14 2:05 PM
Mrs. T from Midwest  Find all comments by Mrs. T
When is the Millennium?
comments
I always enjoy Dr. Baucham's messages as they challenge me so. This one is no exception. I began questioning the dispensational theology a few years ago and it has put me under great strain. The few people to whom I have expressed my concerns have been shocked and unwilling to discuss any of it. I don't want to offend or lose friends when I don't yet know what to believe regarding eschatology. This explanation of the passage makes sense, I'm still processing it though. It is very hard when the belief in a pre-trib rapture is a topic that has become off limits to question, even my husband gets edgy when he thinks that I might ask questions at church. I've already decided I never will out of fear of repercussions. Great sermon & one I wish all my friends & family could hear.

Sermon2/9/14 4:29 PM
Anne from Canada  Find all comments by Anne
The Battle of Armageddon?
Wonderful comforting message!

Sermon2/9/14 11:35 AM
Debra Ann Walker from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Debra Ann Walker
When is the Millennium?
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Took me aback, but it makes sense ”
I have listened to this message 5 times now. In fact, I keep going over and over all of Pastor Baucham's Revelation exegesis At first it all took me aback. But the more I listen, the more sense it makes. I wonder that no one else has commented but hope some do. I can not find deviation from Scripture but a faithful rendering. Not quite as dramatic as the usual end time scenarios projected in movies and books perhaps but it simply makes sense...

Sermon2/7/14 9:03 PM
Ted walker from Cameron pArk ca  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ted walker
The New Jerusalem
Voddie Baucham
Thank you for preaching Gods word in spirit and truth. Best series on revelation I have heard

Sermon2/5/14 8:54 PM
DL from Oklahoma  Find all comments by DL

Sermon1/27/14 6:01 PM
kent njeru from United Kingdom  Contact via emailFind all comments by kent njeru
The Lord is My Shepherd

Sermon1/1/14 10:42 AM
Allan Ribeiro from Brazil  Contact via emailFind all comments by Allan Ribeiro
Adoption
comments
Thank you for this wonderful, touching, life-changing message! One day, in Heaven, I will look for you and give you a big fat hug for that! Looking forward to it :)

Sermon12/24/13 10:50 PM
Kim Fischer from Phoenix, AZ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kim Fischer
The Permanence View of Marriage
comments
One of the most thorough, complete, accurate and most of all, biblical message I have ever heard on the subject. Not many have the conviction to speak this kind of message in this day of common divorce and remarriage. Thanks so much for this biblical truth. Keep up the Good News!

Sermon12/14/13 12:07 PM
Adam S  Find all comments by Adam S
comments
“ Covenant ”
The land promises were based on a covenant of works which OT Israel broke, and therefore it was lost. True Israel, who has the covenant of grace, which cannot be broken, will receiving the land promise in eternity future because it will be the New Jerusalem amongst the new heavens and new earth.

Jump to Page : back [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 more

Bill Parker
Who Has Resisted God's Will?

Romans - Bill Parker
Sunday School
Eager Avenue Grace Church

Gary Shepard
The Truth Part 1

The Truth
Sovereign Grace Baptist...

Robert Gianserra
Wonderful Thoughts of Thee

Psalms
Grace and Truth Church

Dr. James M. Phillips
#14 Charismatic Movement..

The Near Cult Charismatic Move
Discover The Word With Dr...

Shawn Reynolds