Welcome to Sooner Rose Landmark Missionary Baptist
Sooner Rose Landmark Missionary Baptist
5701 S.E. 12th St
Midwest City, OK 73110
Sunday Morning 9:45 am
Sunday Evening 5:00 pm
Wednesday Night 7:00 pm
Saturday Night 7:00 pm
We believe the following:
1. That the scriptures of the Old Testament and the New Testament are the inspired, infallible words of God and the rule of faith and practice. That the Authorized King James Bible is the right version for the English-speaking peoples of the world.
Ps.68:11, Matt. 24:35, II Tim. 3:16-17, II Pet 1:19-21, Rev. 22:18-19
2. That there is but one only True God and in the Godhead He is manifested in three personalities: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
Gen.1:1, 26-27, Isa. 43:10-13, 44: 5-6, Matt. 3:16-17, 12:31-32, 28:19, John 1:1, 14, 20:27-29, I John 5:7
3. That by nature, all mankind are depraved, fallen creatures and that each accountable person is commanded to repent to God.
Gen. 6:5, Ps. 39:5, Isa. 64:6-7, Luke 13:3, Acts 17:30-31, Rom. 5:12, Rev. 9:20-21.
4. That salvation, regeneration, sanctification and justification are by the life, death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ.
Acts 4:10-12, Rom. #:23-26, II Tim. 2:19-21, Heb. 7:24-25, Heb.10:14
5. That Jesus Christ was born into the world by the virgin Mary and is the Son of God.
Isa. 7:14, Luke 1:26-35, Acts 9:20, Heb.1:1-4
6. That the saints will finally persevere through grace to glory.
Psa. 97:9-12, John 3:16-17, Rom. 6:22-23, Rev. 20:6.
7. That there are two Church Ordinances: Believer's Baptism and the Lord's supper.
Matt. 28:18-20, Acts 8:34-38, Acts 10:44-48, Luke 22:17-20, I Cor. 11:20-26
8. That scriptural Baptism is by immersion, administered by a scriptural Church through an Ordained Independent Baptist Minister.
Matt.3:13-17, Acts 8:38-39, I Cor. 1:16-17.
9. That salvation of the righteous and the punishment of the finally impenitent will be eternal.
John 10:27-29, I Thes. 4:16-18, II Thes. 1:7-10, Rev. 1:4-6, Rev. 14:9-12, Rev. 20:11-15.
10. That it is our duty to be tender and compassionate to each other and to strive for the happiness of the children of God in general and to be engaged actively to promote the honor of God.
John 13:34-35, Gal. 6:9-10, Eph. 5:13-17, Col. 3:12-17, I John 3:23-24.
Our sermons are available for listening on a variety of platforms through SermonAudio. No matter where you are, you'll be able to access our sermons and webcasts.
Our Church Code ID: 45545
Phones and Tablets
Listen to any sermon anywhere, any time! Native apps for the iPhone, Android, iPad, Kindle Fire, and Android tablets with background playback, video streaming, live webcast support, download ability, and more. For easy access, just use our Church Code ID above to select your church in the MyChurch section of the app.
Smart TVs and Streaming Players
Enjoy audio sermons, videos, and live webcasts on your TV in the comfort of your home. Our sermons can be accessed via Amazon's Fire TV, the Roku TV, the Apple TV, the Android TV or even via Chromecast from any iOS device.
Smart Speakers and Smart Watches
Install the SermonAudio skill on Alexa to listen via the Amazon Echo smart speaker. And then simply say "Alexa... open SermonAudio" to get started! Be sure to use your Church Code ID for easy access to your church's sermons. Smart watches such as the Apple Watch and Android Wear are also supported!
Amazon Kindle eBook Reader support and integration allows you to send any sermon transcript with a single click to your Kindle device wirelessly over WIFI or Cell!