'The Creation Era,' the first main segment in Old Testament history, centres on 4 major historical events:
CREATION (Genesis 1-2);
THE FALL (Genesis 3);
THE FLOOD (Genesis 6-9);
THE TOWER OF BABEL (Genesis 10-11).
Key questions are addressed, including:
• Why is Genesis 1–11 so foundational to all of Scripture?
• Why did Dr. Henry Morris describe Genesis 1:1 as "the foundation of all foundations ... the most important verse in the Bible"?
• Was the world really made in 6 x 24-hour days?
• What about the 'Gap Theory'?
• How important is the first gospel promise of Genesis 3:15?
• Was Noah's Ark large enough for all the animals?
• How did all the world's different 'races' arise from Noah and his family?
• Does the Bible give reason for racism?
N.B. Given the amount of material explored in this study, it is strongly recommended that you download the accompanying .pdf file.