Jesus claims ultimacy over all human relationships.
5 practical conclusions:
1. Jesus taught radical discipleship.
2. The family is not ultimate. Jesus is.
3. Our union with a human family is only temporary. Our union with
4. This does not mean that our family relationships are unimportant or
that we might not share with our natural relations a rich spiritual
relationship centered on a common commitment to Christ.
5. Even in a Christian household, Christ still holds our ultimate
Jeff Riddle is the founding Minister of Christ Reformed Baptist Church. Pastor Jeff has over 20 years of practical ministry experience and has previously served as a missionary in Budapest, Hungary and as Pastor of two Baptist churches in Virginia. Pastor Riddle is a graduate...