Jesus claims ultimacy over all human relationships.
5 practical conclusions:
1. Jesus taught radical discipleship.
2. The family is not ultimate. Jesus is.
3. Our union with a human family is only temporary.
Our union with Christ permanent.
4. This does not mean that our family relationships
are unimportant or that we might not share with our
natural relations a rich spiritual relationship
centered on a common commitment to Christ.
5. Even in a Christian household, Christ still
holds our ultimate allegiance.
Jeff Riddle is the founding Minister of Christ Reformed Baptist Church. Pastor Jeff has over 20 years of practical ministry experience and has previously served as a missionary in Budapest, Hungary and as Pastor of two Baptist churches in Virginia. Pastor Riddle is a graduate of Wake...