Thesis: Like Paul, we should have a right and
informed heart for people to be saved.
I. PAULS HEART FOR ISRAEL
* We should desire nd pray for salvation
* Pray should focus on salvation - every person's
* Desire for religious to know truth of gospel
* You can be zealous for God and be false
* Righteousness of God is 10 Commandments, summed
up by: Love God and Love Your Neighbor
* Israel rejected Gospel by replacing God's
provision for righteousness (Messiah), with
man-made religion = law
* Law and righteousness do matter. But their
fulfillment and completion in Christ.
* Seeking own righteousness before God is futile,
we must look to Jesus' obedience and