In this sermon, Pastor Geoff launches a
verse-by-verse expositional preaching series through
the Book of Ephesians.
This opening sermon gives the historical background
of Ephesus -- where it was located, what made it
famous, the religious climate of the city, etc.
Then in this greeting we see Paul's opening
1. the sender (Paul)
2. the recipients (to the saints)
3. a greeting (grace to you & peace)
But this sermon also provides 3 applicational
lessons for us:
1. Be UNCONFUSED in your calling (1a)
2. Be UNFLINCHING in your location (1b)
3. Be UPLIFTED in your power (2)
Geoff was born and raised in St. Louis and he then went to Los Angeles for college and the Lord saved him in 2001. Geoff went to The Master's University (BA), the Master's Seminary (MDiv, ThM), and Baptist Bible Seminary (PhD). He has led church-tours to Israel and has a passion to...