1. This is a long gospel message and if you are accustomed to my teaching style, I love to weave a lot of things and connect them and show Christ.
2. And working the Old Testament and then tying it to the New Testament takes a lot of work to bring clarity to the gospel testimony.
3. So, we went back to Egypt again where brothers was going to reveal himself to his brothers. The brothers who were raised together with Joseph could not identify him until he revealed himself to them.
4. And when he did, they were dismayed at their sin against him, but Joseph called them and said-do not be angry at yourself-your sin was greater than you. It was only an instrument of God for a bigger purpose-to save a remnant-to bring a great deliverance from a great famine.
5. So, we expounded a lot of gospel detail and God's sovereignty in this matter, in salvation and other things..
6. This message is long for a reason, it is free, but mostly importantly it will be a blessing for anyone who has ears to hear and can listen to the end..
Great Sermon! I agree with the poster belowđź‘‡. Excellent and much needed in these precarious days.
Rita Beckett (12/28/2020)
from New Jersey
Great Sermon! You will never hear a better sermon expounding God's complete Sovereignty than this one. To know these truths, is to know God. If you come upon this sermon, please take the time to listen. It will bless you.