In the second and concluding part of his assessment
of the 'Directions & Priorities' for this local
church, Pastor Hand reflects that we, and indeed all
God's people need to discover an increase in:
- a hunger for holiness, a hunger that stirs us to
love God the more, and a hunger which increases our
knowledge of Christ.
- a hunger that causes us to be obedient to God's
Word, and which encourages us to serve Him.
- the living of a sacrificial life, denying
ourselves, and being willing to labour in that to
which God calls us.
- to be an evangelistic churcch, taking the message
of Christ to the lost, calling upon them to repent.
- to be earnest, and serious, having zeal, the zeal
which certainloy does not extinguish our joy.
- having faith, doing a great work, looking for
'that Day' - the Day of Christ's Return.