BFTBC â€“ History of Fundamentalism Class #9 â€“The Rise of Princeton Theological Seminary
History of Fundamentalism Class of the Bible For Today Baptist Church 900 Park Avenue, Collingswood, NJ 08108
--Text Book In Pursuit of Purity By Dr. David O. Beale--
Pastor Daniel S. Waite covered pages 134-141 on October 31, 2014, at Bible For Today Baptist Church
1. (1) In what year was Princeton Seminary Theological Seminary founded, and (2) in what state was it established?
2. What were once the three characteristics of â€śOld School theologyâ€ť at the Princeton Theological Seminary?
3. What is the name of Princeton Theological Seminarâ€™s first church historian?
4. What is one principle that Samuel Miller of Princeton Seminary emphasized?
5. What is the name of Princeton Theological Seminaryâ€™s first professor?
6. (1) How many students enrolled at Princeton Theological Seminary the first year and (2) where did they meet for classes?
7. Name the esteemed Princeton Theological Seminary professor who sat under the instruction of Archibald Alexander?
8. What subjects did professor Charles Hodge (1797-1878) teach at Princeton Theological Seminary until 1840?
9. What London pastor said, â€śthe more we use Hodge, the more we value himâ€ť?
BFTBC, Daniel S. Waite, Bible For Today, Collingswoood, Princeton Seminary, Samuel Miller, Archibald Alexander, Charles Hodge, Charles Spurgeon, Charles A Briggs, Union Seminary, Benjamin B Warfield, J. Gresham Machen, Robert Dick Wilson, A. J. Gordon, Billy Sunday