We are currently monitoring the weather situation and will make a decision on whether or not to cancel church by 7 am tomorrow. We are under a winter storm warning till 6 pm Sunday and the national weather service is calling for 3-7 inches in Millersville. There is still significant uncertainty with this system, and we would hate to cancel church for an inch or two of snow. If in the morning, the storm looks like it will be more than 6 inches at the church, we will cancel all services. Once a decision has been made, we will put a post on our Facebook and Sermon-audio pages, as well as the church website. Please spread the word.