Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream
 12,000

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsroomALL
Events | Notices | Blogs
Newest Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Language
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -17 sec
Top Sermons
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
About | $1 Signup!
Broadcaster Dashboard
Members Only

Breaking News All | Religion | Society | Tech | Choice | SA Newsroom
FRONT PAGE  |  11/26/2020
WEDNESDAY, OCT 21, 2020  |  39 comments  |  1 commentary
Crisis: Hundreds of Christians gather for worship event, many without masks
Hundreds of Christians met up at Mill Creek Park on Saturday for a Let Us Worship Event. Kansas City marks the 45th stop for the event.

While COVID-19 cases continue to rise, many who attended the event were not wearing a mask.

“People can wear a mask if they want to,” said Feucht. “They can social distance if they’re not in the same family. They have all of those opportunities and that’s why we’re meeting in a big park like this.”


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.abc27.com

|  FOCUS  |  Audio commentaries on this news item | more..
Unforgiving Servant's Heart • 130+
Jason Cooley | Old Paths Baptist Church

   11/26/20  |  Let There Be Thanksgiving • 18 comments
   11/25/20  |  Kentucky attorney general sues Governor for banning in-person... • 2 comments
   11/25/20  |  Churches defy lockdown with secret meetings • 7 comments
   11/25/20  |  Franklin Graham: Vote against 'demonic' agenda in Georgia... • 15 comments
   11/24/20  |  Ben Carson declares ‘God is still in charge' after surviving... • 12 comments
MORE RELATED ( RELIGION ) NEWS | MORE..
   11/06/20  |  A Tribute to Alan Cairns, SermonAudio's First Preacher • 15 comments
   11/03/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: Dropbox Support for Convenient Uploading! • 2 comments
   10/31/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: ChurchOne App v2.1 for All Broadcasters! • 9 comments
   10/27/20  |  SermonAudio Launches Gospel of John Campaign to Portland
   10/14/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: SA Channel v4.1 for the Roku TV Refreshed! • 37 comments
MORE SPECIAL | MORE..
   11/26/20  |  Let There Be Thanksgiving • 18 comments
   11/25/20  |  Trump Pardons Michael Flynn • 2 comments
   11/25/20  |  Kentucky attorney general sues Governor for banning in-person... • 2 comments
   11/25/20  |  Churches defy lockdown with secret meetings • 7 comments
   11/25/20  |  California churches take fight against state abortion coverage... • 4 comments
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..
COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 39 user comment(s)
News Item10/30/2020 8:09 AM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
Jim Lincoln wrote:
Try this, Mike❗
excerpt from, "Dr Anthony Fauci, the United States' top infectious disease expert, warns COVID-19 there is getting a lot worse"
https://tinyurl.com/yyupq7xf
You’ll have to make up your mind, Jim. Are you and former doctor Fauci talking about general coronaviruses, or Covid-19? Oh by the way, the death rate is continuing to drop. Disappointing I know, but you can’t have everything.
39

News Item10/29/2020 10:18 PM
Lurker  Protected NameFind all comments by Lurker
Jim Lincoln wrote:
Try this, Mike❗
excerpt from, "Dr Anthony Fauci, the United States' top infectious disease expert, warns COVID-19 there is getting a lot worse"
https://tinyurl.com/yyuqp7xf
Don't get caught short, Jim. Remember what happened with toilet paper? Better stock up on Cheetos before it's too late.
38

News Item10/29/2020 9:52 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
Try this, Mike❗

ABC.net.au wrote:
The White House coronavirus task force is warning of a persistent and broad spread of COVID-19 in the western half of the United States.

Key points:

•Dr. Fauci said the US needs a mask mandate to combat coronavirus
•Confirmed cases are rising in 47 of the 50 states in the USA
•Mr Trump pushed to reopen the US economy, sometimes against the advice of his own government experts

The area includes a number of battleground states that will play an important role in next week's US presidential election....

excerpt from, "Dr Anthony Fauci, the United States' top infectious disease expert, warns COVID-19 there is getting a lot worse"

https://tinyurl.com/yyuqp7xf

37

News Item10/23/2020 8:28 PM
Fact Checker | Midwest  Find all comments by Fact Checker
Fact Checker from Midwest writes:
Jim Lincoln from Nebraska writes:
"Mike, in this country testing is very poor..."

What's your source for that statement?"

Jim?...🦗🦗🦗

36

News Item10/23/2020 5:17 PM
HerbalMama  Find all comments by HerbalMama
Watcher: The conditioning has done its job. No matter what is said here or anywhere else for that matter, it will never change your minds.

Watcher, touche.

Jim, nurses wearing masks while on duty in the hospital still caught the Spanish flu. Historical fact. Easily verified for curious readers. Dentists wearing modern day masks show immunity to that years current flu indicating the masks didn't prevent all particles from escaping. Fact. Easily verified for curious readers.

35

News Item10/23/2020 5:12 PM
HerbalMama  Find all comments by HerbalMama
Watcher wrote: 1)Prove to me that they are lying. That's my point.2) Most of you here are relying on Facebook posts and other questionable information for your confidence......3)I don't trust any government to tell me the truth, therefore I act according to my own conscience 4)and according to the law of the land.5) The point of this article is, remember, churchgoers disobeying the government God put in place. Call it what you want. It's still disobedience, and if you disobey God's ordained government you might as well be disobeying God.

1)Prove they're not lying. Logical fallacy.
2)Strawman. Logical fallacy.
3)Interesting. Your actions make one question this statement. You keep going on about chinas numbers and using them as an example, contradicting.
4)Masks and social distancing are not law.
5)See my previous comments for examples straight from the Bible, inspired stories for the Holy Spirit. Guess God was wrong??? Utter nonsense.

34

News Item10/23/2020 5:06 PM
HerbalMama  Find all comments by HerbalMama
Watcher: If the sick would isolate and take care of themselves, then we wouldn't have such a problem..... Look at Wuhan. They went overboard and welded people into their homes. This seemed horrible when we first watched it, but look at the numbers....Maybe we need respect for authority and do the right thing "

1: As pointed out by Mike that is not what we are doing when we force all to wear mask and social distance. You are taking a guilty until proven innocent view which is backwards and illogical not to mention unloving of your neighbor.

2) Um, welding people in their homes is always bad regardless of numbers.

3) Respecting authority is not the same as blindly obeying every command. Historical and biblical cases offered as an example: disobeying authority by hiding Jews, disobeying authority and lowering Paul out a window, disobeying authority and helping slaves escape, disobeying authority and not killing babies, etc. You'll be hard pressed to find scripture to back up blind submission and obedience to an ungodly government but all this will be ignores because it's easy to do what we're told and not go against the majority. Mob rules.

33

News Item10/23/2020 11:41 AM
Noname | Southaven Mississippi  Find all comments by Noname
So when you call out some one for sarcasm It’s fine, but when I do I’m the “littler person”?
32

News Item10/22/2020 11:27 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
Noname wrote:
I figured you’d ignore my comment, watcher.
Didn't ignore you comment Sunshine, just chose to be the bigger person.
31

News Item10/22/2020 9:40 PM
Noname | Southaven Mississippi  Find all comments by Noname
I figured you’d ignore my comment, watcher.
30

News Item10/22/2020 9:16 PM
ladybug  Find all comments by ladybug
'Members of the public could be putting themselves more at risk from contracting coronavirus by wearing face masks, one of England’s most senior doctors has warned.
Jenny Harries, deputy chief medical officer, said the masks could “actually trap the virus” and cause the person wearing it to breathe it in".- from https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-news-face-masks-increase-risk-infection-doctor-jenny-harries-a9396811.html?fbclid=IwAR1wNsUJjOHNLso2X4xzPWcCrjbn1dXZ8aPS9uX6W7eMJlKd0aVfRUxnSBs

then there's this....
'A Centers for Disease Control report released in September shows that masks and face coverings are not effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19, even for those people who consistently wear them.

A study conducted in the United States in July found that when they compared 154 “case-patients,” who tested positive for COVID-19, to a control group of 160 participants from health care facilities who were symptomatic but tested negative, over 70 percent of the case-patients were contaminated with the virus and fell ill despite “always” wearing a mask." from https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/12/cdc-study-finds-overwhelming-majority-of-people-getting-coronavirus-wore-masks/

29

News Item10/22/2020 4:47 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
Jim Lincoln wrote:
"I Should Have Worn a Mask
"It’s not a partisan or cultural symbol, not a sign of weakness or virtue."---Chris Christie
https://www.wsj.com/articles/i-should-have-worn-a-mask-11603315968?mod=djemalertNEWS
a worthwhile editorial by Chris Christie, it'll be iffy if you can read it, because a lot of times they won't let you read something unless you're a subscriber.
How many times have I heard from people that thought COVID was a scam and when they got infected they had wished they listened?

Unfortunately, sometimes it's too late.

28

News Item10/22/2020 3:00 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
"I Should Have Worn a Mask

"It’s not a partisan or cultural symbol, not a sign of weakness or virtue."---Chris Christie

https://www.wsj.com/articles/i-should-have-worn-a-mask-11603315968?mod=djemalertNEWS

a worthwhile editorial by Chris Christie, it'll be iffy if you can read it, because a lot of times they won't let you read something unless you're a subscriber.

27

News Item10/22/2020 8:59 AM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
I would suggest the goal is to reach 10,000,000 cases of covid in the US a few days before the election. Talking points are all that is left, and a nice round number like that makes a good emotion-stimulating talking point. We will not hear anything of the continuing drop in the death rate, nor anything of recoveries. That wouldn’t be useful.
26

News Item10/22/2020 5:34 AM
cv  Find all comments by cv
Watcher wrote:
No picket fence, if that's all you got out of it.

When the state assumes authority over a healthy life and forces injury or death upon someone - for the "greater good," - it's called democracy. You were conditioned on 'majority rule.' But it's not biblical.

I wear masks and wash hands where it matters to another person. I exercise my liberty for the weaker brother.Thats biblical.

The state knows no restraints, only that it has the power or not. Because it serves another master, a healthy person as God created becomes a bio hazard.

I am for protecting your health. What you don't get is that the other end of your mask mandate will be a cost borne by someone, I am for them also.

25

News Item10/21/2020 11:41 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
My word, if I had a quarter for every time I have heard an American shouting about the constitution, freedoms, and rights, I would be a millionaire right now. Enough with the apple pie and picket fence mentality. The conditioning has done its job. No matter what is said here or anywhere else for that matter, it will never change your minds. Have fun with the virus, perhaps it's coming for YOU!
24

News Item10/21/2020 11:06 PM
cv  Find all comments by cv
Watcher wrote:
.. but look at the numbers. They are under 100K and the States are well on their way to 9 million. One country slammed the doors shut and the other laughs in derision....
Deaths?

The Foundation of American constitution is the recognition of a creator. And the right to life & liberty, an inalienable right from God.

At the other end of your mask mandate, the state must assume that authority.

Masks or vaccines, when the state takes away liberty or injures a life for the benefit of another, it's called stealing even murder in the bible.
Apart from USA, no other country has a problem with that.

Those who give state the power over life when it benefits them, cannot understand when the state exercises power over the life in a womb when the woman wants to claim her benefits

23

News Item10/21/2020 10:12 PM
Noname | Southaven Mississippi  Find all comments by Noname
Watcher wrote: “So you continue your sarcasm about a serious virus? Very mature and very Christ-like. Well done.”

Mike, from New York wrote: Thank you

Are me and mike the only ones who caught the irony in this comment😂😂?

I gotta say mike, I’ve always liked what you post and found you to be a very intelligent guy!

Watcher that’s kinda hypocritical to call someone out for being sarcastic by using sarcasm

22

News Item10/21/2020 9:05 PM
Fact Checker | Midwest  Find all comments by Fact Checker
Jim Lincoln from Nebraska writes:
"Mike, in this country testing is very poor..."

What's your source for that statement?

21

News Item10/21/2020 8:42 PM
James Thomas | Fla  Find all comments by James Thomas
Watcher wrote:
I am erring on the side of caution. Do you understand now? I take the numbers in China and other countries as an indicator that something is going on. Therefore, because something is going on, I will take precautions to protect myself and my family until the world is a safer place.
I personally have no issue with you wanting to protect your family and using caution. Nor do not think that there is any doubt that there is "something going on."

My point of even saying something is that your post seemed to trust in the accuracy of the information from China regarding "what is going on" as opposed to the sources which refute them.
So yes, you have made it clear and I do understand that you trust information given by the Chinese government over people who have lived and operated under their regime.
Otherwise you would not make statements like "There's a reason why a population of 300 million has far more cases than a population of over 1 billion."

But then you confuse the matter more by saying "I don't trust any government to tell me the truth." Seems your contradicting yourself to me.

Anyway, I do hope you and your family stay safe.

20
There are a total of 39 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Jump to Page : [1] 2 | last
Last PostTotal
Let There Be Thanksgiving
john lee from wales: " herbalmama happy thanksgiving to yall! thank you..."
-6 min 18 
Republican Governors in Texas, Florida, South Dakota Not...
john lee from wales: " herbalmama here we go 'round the bad theology bush, the..."
-12 min 27 
Churches defy lockdown with secret meetings
herbalmama: "is this sin? they're being disobedient. *sarcasm* good on ya,..."
-32 min 



Ken Wimer
Caleb the Faithful Dog

Fellowship in Christ
Teaching
Shreveport Grace Church
Play! | MP4 | RSS


Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 05

Chris Hand
Do Not Harden Your Heart

The Book of Hebrews
Crich Baptist Church
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Ken Wimer
If God be for Us

2nd Kings
Shreveport Grace Church
Video!Play! | MP4

Sponsor:
40-50% Off Thom Rainer's Video Courses

Black Friday Sale: All video courses for past­ors & church lead­ers incl­ud­ing Pray & Go
https://churchanswers.com/b..

Sermon: #1 God's Eternal Purpose..
Dr. James M. Phillips

SPONSOR | 12,600+

SPONSOR




SA UPDATES NEWSLETTER Sign up for a weekly dose of personal thoughts along with interesting content updates. Sign Up
FOLLOW US


Portland, OR
  5   DAYS LEFT
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
ChurchOne App New!
Watch
Android
ChurchOne App New!
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV New!
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
2-MINUTE TIPS

NEWS
Weekly Newsletter
Unsubscribe
Staff Picks | RSS
SA Newsroom
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish
Audio | Video | Podcast
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Live Webcasting
Solo Sites
Internationalization
Listen Line
Events | Notices
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards | Biz Cards
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream

INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Upload via RSS
Upload via FTP New!
Upload via Dropbox New!

SUPPORT
Advertising | Local Ads
Support Us
Stories
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS!
Privacy Policy

TECH TALK
Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 05
Copyright © 2020 SermonAudio.