Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsSITE
Events | Notices | Blogs
Newest Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Language
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -32 sec
Top Sermons
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Broadcaster Dashboard
Members Only

Breaking News Home | All | Religion | Society | Tech | Choice | SA Newsroom
FRONT PAGE  |  6/4/2020
WEDNESDAY, APR 4, 2018  |  99 comments
Trump sends U.S. troops to Mexican border

Responding to a massive caravan of illegal immigrants from Central America who are making their way to the U.S., President Trump said Tuesday he has deployed military troops to the southern border.

“We are going to be guarding our border with our military. That’s a big step,” Trump told reporters at the White House. “We cannot have people flowing into our country illegally, disappearing, and by the way never showing up for court.”

On Monday, Trump dispatched a Twitter message attacking Mexico for allowing the group of some 1,500 immigrants to march toward the United States.

Trump threatened to retaliate by revoking the U.S.-Mexico free-trade pact NAFTA. He also demanded Congress pass tougher immigration legislation and back his plan for a wall along the Mexican border. ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.wnd.com

   06/04/20  |  Hall of Fame NFL Coach: Christians Cannot Be Silent in Face of... • 4 comments
   06/04/20  |  Trump administration to bar Chinese passenger airlines from... • 1 comments
   06/03/20  |  U.S. Senate Chaplain Asks God to 'Inoculate Our Nation against... • 17 comments
   06/03/20  |  Kansas City Police Say Bricks Staged Near Protests Were ‘To Be... • 8 comments
   06/03/20  |  Barr: Law enforcement must ‘dominate’ streets amid protests • 4 comments
MORE RELATED ( SOCIETY ) NEWS | MORE..
   06/04/20  |  Trump administration to bar Chinese passenger airlines from... • 1 comments
   06/04/20  |  Franklin Graham spanks clergy who ripped Trump for holding Bible • 6 comments
   06/03/20  |  U.S. Senate Chaplain Asks God to 'Inoculate Our Nation against... • 17 comments
   05/23/20  |  Ill. churches hold worship services despite stay-at-home order • 3 comments
   05/23/20  |  1,200 California Pastors Agree To Reopen May 31 In Defiance Of... • 80 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   05/05/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: Broadcasters, Earn SA COINS With A Simple... • 2 comments
   04/24/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: Notices and Push Notifications to Phones
   04/04/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: My Local .. What's Nearest You
   03/21/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: MyChurch App v1.3 for All Broadcasters! • 7 comments
   03/12/20  |  Coronavirus, United Prayer, and the Gospel • 13 comments
MORE SPECIAL | MORE..
   06/04/20  |  Hall of Fame NFL Coach: Christians Cannot Be Silent in Face of... • 4 comments
   06/04/20  |  Trump administration to bar Chinese passenger airlines from... • 1 comments
   06/04/20  |  Nigerian student dies from 'brutal attack' in church • 2 comments
   06/04/20  |  Franklin Graham spanks clergy who ripped Trump for holding Bible • 6 comments
   06/03/20  |  U.S. Senate Chaplain Asks God to 'Inoculate Our Nation against... • 17 comments
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..
COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 99 user comment(s)
News Item4/12/18 10:53 PM
Watcher | North America  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
Dr. Tim wrote:
Why did Christopher cross the road? He identified as a possum.
He'd better not do this around any of my IHOPs (all two of them)!
99

News Item4/12/18 10:31 PM
Dr. Tim | Land of Cotton  Find all comments by Dr. Tim
Why did Christopher cross the road? He identified as a possum.
98

News Item4/12/18 8:39 PM
Watcher | North America  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
Dr. Tim wrote:
Pandemic.
Pentecostal.
97

News Item4/12/18 8:35 PM
Dr. Tim | Land of Cotton  Find all comments by Dr. Tim
Pandemic.
96

News Item4/12/18 7:09 PM
Watcher | North America  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
Christopher000 wrote:
Not bad, Zechariah, and Dr Tim...who cares. Probably to see if mountain folk are really as hideous, freakish, odoriferous, and unkempt as the normal people legends claim, if I were to take a guess though.
Satanic.
95

News Item4/12/18 5:57 PM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
Not bad, Zechariah, and Dr Tim...who cares. Probably to see if mountain folk are really as hideous, freakish, odoriferous, and unkempt as the normal people legends claim, if I were to take a guess though.
94

News Item4/12/18 3:24 PM
Dr. Tim | Land of Cotton  Find all comments by Dr. Tim
Why did the possum cross the Rio Grande?
93

News Item4/12/18 2:36 PM
Watcher | North America  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
Zechariah wrote:
Correct. Believers should not be getting caught up in all the cares of this this world and being fearful about Muslims, illegal immigration, so-called school shootings, and all the other ensnaring politically-correct "news" from SA and in fear looking behind every door and under every rock for a boogeyman, then cackling about all these fears and nonsense on forums like a bunch of caged up chickens. Solution? Leave the immigration thing alone! Leave Trump alone. Leave all the mass-media propaganda alone. Don't worry. Don't fear. Ignore the State, its commandments, and what the State saith as much as possible. No land on this earth is ours. Just let it be. Be holy, be separate, be not conformed, present yourselves as a holy and living sacrifice, loving not this world, this country, or any other drop in the bucket country. The U.S. is wicked just like all the others – always was, always will be. So cast down the idolatry, the flag worship, the D.C. worship, the murderous spirit, and all the satanic American pride like “our borders, our troops, our country, our leaders, our freedoms etc.” Live a quiet, humble life and be a witness of Jesus the Messiah.
Bang on! Focus on the Gospel and leave the details to God.
92

News Item4/12/18 2:31 PM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
Correct. Believers should not be getting caught up in all the cares of this this world and being fearful about Muslims, illegal immigration, so-called school shootings, and all the other ensnaring politically-correct "news" from SA and in fear looking behind every door and under every rock for a boogeyman, then cackling about all these fears and nonsense on forums like a bunch of caged up chickens. Solution? Leave the immigration thing alone! Leave Trump alone. Leave all the mass-media propaganda alone. Don't worry. Don't fear. Ignore the State, its commandments, and what the State saith as much as possible. No land on this earth is ours. Just let it be. Be holy, be separate, be not conformed, present yourselves as a holy and living sacrifice, loving not this world, this country, or any other drop in the bucket country. The U.S. is wicked just like all the others – always was, always will be. So cast down the idolatry, the flag worship, the D.C. worship, the murderous spirit, and all the satanic American pride like “our borders, our troops, our country, our leaders, our freedoms etc.” Live a quiet, humble life and be a witness of Jesus the Messiah. Stay out of the political-religious nonsense & stop voting

Watcher wrote:
Do we lose sleep over man? No
91

News Item4/11/18 10:49 PM
Dr. Tim | Land of Cotton  Find all comments by Dr. Tim
When I mowed the lawn today, I thought I saw a terrorist running behind the tool shed, and I'm pretty sure there were one or two over by the garden fence. Gonna head to Lowe's first thing in the morning and get a can of terrorist repellent. Can't have them peoples running around all overs the places.
90

News Item4/11/18 3:21 PM
Watcher | North America  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
Lurker wrote:
It's your right, which I'd not presume to infringe, to spend your numbered days in fear looking behind every door and under every rock for a boogeyman but as for me:
I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. 2 Timothy 1:12
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18
Amen Lurker...you're on a roll lately!
89

News Item4/11/18 3:16 PM
Lurker  Protected NameFind all comments by Lurker
Zechariah wrote:
Quoting my post 4/9/18 11:46 AM:

"The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the Sovereign of the heavens and earth and has set the course of mankind and it will all turn out according to His will. Let that knowledge be your hope and perhaps you won't be taken in by conspiracy theories or things beyond your control."

Further, you have terrorists most likely within 60 miles of where you dwell who dictate how you think, speak, and act. If you're gonna worry, worry about them peoples.
Yet those terrorists get their power from your closest neighbors, and probably even yourself if you're one of those voters, so the terrorists are much closer than 60 miles, and as close as being within you.

It's your right, which I'd not presume to infringe, to spend your numbered days in fear looking behind every door and under every rock for a boogeyman but as for me:

I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. 2 Timothy 1:12

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18

88

News Item4/11/18 2:12 PM
Watcher | North America  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
Zechariah wrote:
"The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the Sovereign of the heavens and earth and has set the course of mankind and it will all turn out according to His will. Let that knowledge be your hope and perhaps you won't be taken in by conspiracy theories or things beyond your control."
Further, you have terrorists most likely within 60 miles of where you dwell who dictate how you think, speak, and act. If you're gonna worry, worry about them peoples.
Every person on earth is on a leash. The devil, demons and angels are on a leash. Every atom in the universe are on leashes. Do we lose sleep over man? No. We trust and hope in God, for He is sovereign.
87

News Item4/11/18 1:56 PM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
"The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the Sovereign of the heavens and earth and has set the course of mankind and it will all turn out according to His will. Let that knowledge be your hope and perhaps you won't be taken in by conspiracy theories or things beyond your control."

Further, you have terrorists most likely within 60 miles of where you dwell who dictate how you think, speak, and act. If you're gonna worry, worry about them peoples.

Yet those terrorists get their power from your closest neighbors, and probably even yourself if you're one of those voters, so the terrorists are much closer than 60 miles, and as close as being within you.

Christopher000 wrote:
...we "whine" about our borders for safety reasons as Islam swears death to America, by any means necessary, and hard criminals abroad look to get in and disappear.
86

News Item4/9/18 6:52 PM
Dr. Tim | Land of Cotton  Find all comments by Dr. Tim
Wacky Zachy's solution? Kill everybody. Let God sort 'em out.
85

News Item4/9/18 5:54 PM
James Thomas | FLA  Find all comments by James Thomas
Zechariah wrote:
Not sure what claims. The land called the U.S. was stolen via slaughter. That's a fact. Those living in the U.S. are living on stolen land. That's a fact.

Your use of the term “conspiracy theories” is similar to “mad” in the scriptures and indicates not only State programming, but a prideful, idolatrous adoration of the Beast State, and I'm guessing that you, like so many others, actually pledge allegiance to some silly colored fabric that can neither see nor talk.

Okay, I'll bite.

What is your solution to all this which you speak of?

84

News Item4/9/18 5:37 PM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
Maybe this bears repeating: The very same logic would dictate that everyone in every nation/country, planet-wide, save for the Jews, are not only aliens to the land, but have no right to it because at some point in history, the original indigenous were forced out, or forced to assimilate. Pretty much everyone would need to get out, being displaced, because they weren't the original inhabitants. In addition, we "whine" about our borders for safety reasons as Islam swears death to America, by any means necessary, and hard criminals abroad look to get in and disappear. You act as though it's only the US who has closed, and protected borders. Every other country on planet Earth is no different, save for Germany, for the time being, but they are beginning to experience the ramifications of that major mistake. Why is the US so hated, when every single country fulfills the very same judgements and crimes you claim?
83

News Item4/9/18 4:55 PM
As I was saying  Find all comments by As I was saying
...every so-called U.S. Citizen is an ILLEGAL ALIEN until they prove U.S. Citizenship to the satisfaction of some judgmental, government fool who is “just doing their job.” U.S. Citizens are therefore guilty of being in the U.S. illegally until they prove their innocence. That's one more fact to chew on. Now all those against so-called illegal immigration must also demand the deportation of all U.S. Citizens who are denied passports due to not being able to satisfy the ridiculous requests of the Christ-hating judgmentalists. Oh, and since emigration is biblical, and since Christ commands to go and preach the gospel and to baptize all nations, Christians do not need a passport, a birth certificate, a microchip, or any other wicked contrivance of man.
82

News Item4/9/18 4:41 PM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
Not sure what claims. The land called the U.S. was stolen via slaughter. That's a fact. Those living in the U.S. are living on stolen land. That's a fact. The thieves who stole the land and their offspring have no right to enact any law. Another fact. Any other people on this earth have the right, according to man and the nature of war, to conquer the U.S. and steal the land again. That's a fact, and it's only fair. According to Mother Rome and her Protestant and Baptist children, it's also a fact that Christians have the right from Almighty God to conquer lands, set up earthly kingdoms, and weed out the heretics and unbelievers in the name of Jesus.

Your use of the term “conspiracy theories” is similar to “mad” in the scriptures and indicates not only State programming, but a prideful, idolatrous adoration of the Beast State, and I'm guessing that you, like so many others, actually pledge allegiance to some silly colored fabric that can neither see nor talk. Yet you, and the many like you, are actually conspiracy theorists yourselves, just that you all believe (and worry and get ensnared with) the politically-correct conspiracy theories spewed forth by Big Daddy, while you make a mockery of those who don't believe such nonsense.

Another fact that was not mentioned is that

81

News Item4/9/18 4:13 PM
Just a guy | Mississippi  Find all comments by Just a guy
Oops... wrong feed😂

Sort of.....

80
There are a total of 99 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 | last
Last PostTotal
Franklin Graham spanks clergy who ripped Trump for holding...
james thomas from fla: "the only bible ever authorized by the united states congres..."
-0 sec 
‘Fortnite’ may be a virtual game, but it’s having real-life,...
roku com link from site 110-488, austin, 78701, u: "hi, i read your post and found..."
-5 min 31 
Nigerian student dies from 'brutal attack' in church
chrisgp from england from england: "this was indeed a tragic case, just showing the..."
-6 min 


Brett Johnson
How to Witness to JW

J W Doctrines Exposed
Special Meeting
Discover The Word With Dr Jim
Play! | MP4 | RSS

Behold Your King!
Dr. Peter Masters

Hourly:
Wrestling with God
Dr. Richard D. Phillips
Second Presbyterian Church
Staff Picks..

Dr. Derek W. H. Thomas
The Free Exercise of..

Locked Up with Nowhere to Go
First Presbyterian Church
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Mark S. Wisniewski
Buscadme Y Viviréis

Amós - Spanish
Iglesia Nueva Obra en...
Play! | MP3

Sermon:
Finding Your Identity
Dr. Sacha Walicord

SPONSOR | 5,100+

SPONSOR




SA UPDATES NEWSLETTER Sign up for a weekly dose of personal thoughts along with interesting content updates. Sign Up
FOLLOW US


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
MyChurch App New!
Watch
Android
MyChurch App New!
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
2-MINUTE TIPS

NEWS
Subscribe | Unsubscribe
Staff Picks Feed
SA Newsroom
News
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish
Audio | Video | Podcast
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Live Webcasting
Solo Sites
Internationalization
Listen Line
Events | Notices New!
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards | Biz Cards
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Upload via RSS
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox

SUPPORT
Advertising | Local Ads
Support Us
Stories
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS! New!
Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2020 SermonAudio.