Sign in or signup
Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream
 
SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Blue Letter Bible Partnership! SermonAudio is excited to announce our newest partnership with Blue Letter Bible! We're grateful for yet another avenue by which we can get the great preaching found here out to more people. .. click for more info!
 

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsSITE
Events | Local | Blogs
New Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -8 sec
Top Sermons
Daily Log
Photos
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Sermon DashboardNEW
Members Only

Breaking News Home | All | Religion | Society | Tech | Choice | SA Newsroom
FRONT PAGE  |  3/26/2019
THURSDAY, MAR 8, 2018  |  56 comments
Stephen Hawking Says Nothing Existed Before Big Bang; Christian Astrophysicist Hugh Ross Responds

Astrophysicist Hugh Ross of the Christian apologetics group Reasons to Believe has taken issue with the claim of notable British theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking that nothing existed before the Big Bang.

In a video published by Popular Science last Friday in which he was interviewed by popular astronomer Neil deGrasse Tyson, Hawking explained that he did not believe there was anything before the Big Bang, using a geographic analogy.

"One can regard imaginary and real time as beginning at the South Pole, which is a smooth point of space-time where the normal laws of physics hold," stated Hawking. "There is nothing south of the South Pole, so there was nothing around before the Big Bang."

In an interview with The Christian Post on Monday, Ross responded that while Hawking was correct that "time has a beginning," nevertheless "the beginning of time demands a Causal Agent capable of creating ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.christianpost.com

Interview with Young Atheist
  START  
  Recommended sermons | more..
•  Answering Atheists • Phil Johnson | 4/15/2007
•  Interview with Young AtheistDr. Bill Jones | 6/18/2008
•  Atheism in America - It's Here • Kevin Swanson | 2/24/2009
•  Answers Academy: Big BangDr. Jason Lisle | 6/1/2005

   03/26/19  |  Apologies to President Trump • 9 comments
   03/26/19  |  Men Ditch Suits • 8 comments
   03/26/19  |  South Dakota governor signs multiple pro-life laws
   03/26/19  |  Christian mother sues primary school over LGBT Pride event • 1 comments
   03/26/19  |  Christian Leaders Warn About Dangers of Yoga, Commend Practice... • 6 comments
MORE RELATED ( SOCIETY ) NEWS | MORE..
   03/25/19  |  Trump: 'Total EXONERATION' by Mueller report • 15 comments
   03/23/19  |  Chick-Fil-A Banned From Airport Over ‘Anti-LGBTQ Behavior’ • 27 comments
   03/22/19  |  ISIS caliphate has officially crumbled • 9 comments
   03/22/19  |  Mississippi governor signs heartbeat bill • 1 comments
   03/22/19  |  Kentucky Governor Signs Law Prohibiting Abortions Based on... • 3 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   03/26/19  |  SermonAudio Tip: New SA Partnership With Blue Letter Bible • 4 comments
   03/20/19  |  What is The Foundations Conference? • 11 comments
   03/19/19  |  The Foundations Conference NYC 2019
   03/12/19  |  SermonAudio Tip: Clean New Look of Broadcaster Homepages • 5 comments
   03/02/19  |  SermonAudio Tip: New Event Category for Sermon Clips and Other...
MORE SPECIAL | MORE..
   03/26/19  |  SermonAudio Tip: New SA Partnership With Blue Letter Bible • 4 comments
   03/26/19  |  Apologies to President Trump • 9 comments
   03/26/19  |  Men Ditch Suits • 8 comments
   03/26/19  |  South Dakota governor signs multiple pro-life laws
   03/26/19  |  Christian mother sues primary school over LGBT Pride event • 1 comments
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..
COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 56 user comment(s)
News Item3/31/18 3:29 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
I will not be attending my Baptist Church tomorrow for Easter as I will be attending the local Catholic parish for Easter. I told Pastor Steve of my Baptist Church that I would not be attending my Baptist Church on Easter because I would be attending Easter Sunday Mass at the local Catholic parish. And Pastor did not state that I should not attend Mass at the local Catholic parish for Easter. Pastor stated "Ok, we will miss you".
56

News Item3/15/18 11:54 AM
Blind Leading the Blind | Still alive  Find all comments by Blind Leading the Blind
John Yurich USA wrote:
Well I don't believe that Graham actually believed that nonsense he stated in that interviews because he preached the biblical doctrine of salvation in every sermon he delivered. Nobody in their right mind would believe that Graham actually believed that nonsense he stated in that interview. I am saved because I received Jesus as my Lord and Savior.
I don't think you believe what you're saying, John. It'd be nonsense to believe what you're saying. I just don't believe it.
55

News Item3/15/18 11:39 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Blind Leading the Blind wrote:
So, Graham said something in an interview in front of millions to a world-renown minister, but didn't mean it? Honestly John you amaze me! So I can use the same logic with you as well then? You are not saved just because you say so? Touche ol' boy.
Well I don't believe that Graham actually believed that nonsense he stated in that interviews because he preached the biblical doctrine of salvation in every sermon he delivered. Nobody in their right mind would believe that Graham actually believed that nonsense he stated in that interview. I am saved because I received Jesus as my Lord and Savior.
54

News Item3/15/18 12:06 AM
Blind Leading the Blind | Still alive  Find all comments by Blind Leading the Blind
Dr. Tim wrote:
Blind, I don't believe you actually believe that JY actually believes what he says he actually believes just because he states that he actually believes it. It's just too unbelievable to actually believe. Actually.
More of less...
53

News Item3/14/18 11:42 PM
Dr. Tim | Land of Cotton  Find all comments by Dr. Tim
Blind, I don't believe you actually believe that JY actually believes what he says he actually believes just because he states that he actually believes it. It's just too unbelievable to actually believe. Actually.
52

News Item3/14/18 10:57 PM
Blind Leading the Blind | Still alive  Find all comments by Blind Leading the Blind
John Yurich USA wrote:
I am not cuckoo. I am just utilizing logic to state that it is Illogical to believe that Graham actually believed that nonsense in that interview because he preached the biblical doctrine of salvation in every sermon he delivered.
So, Graham said something in an interview in front of millions to a world-renown minister, but didn't mean it? Honestly John you amaze me! So I can use the same logic with you as well then? You are not saved just because you say so? Touche ol' boy.
51

News Item3/14/18 5:38 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Blind Leading the Blind wrote:
Tick-tock, ding-a-ling-a cuckoo!! I give up, John. You are amazing!
I am not cuckoo. I am just utilizing logic to state that it is Illogical to believe that Graham actually believed that nonsense in that interview because he preached the biblical doctrine of salvation in every sermon he delivered.
50

News Item3/14/18 5:24 PM
Blind Leading the Blind | Still alive  Find all comments by Blind Leading the Blind
John Yurich USA wrote:
And you believe that Graham actually believed that nonsense? I sure don't believe that Graham actually believed that nonsense since he preached the biblical doctrine of salvation in every sermon he preached. It is totally illogical for anybody to believe that Graham actually believed that nonsense he stated in that interview.
Tick-tock, ding-a-ling-a cuckoo!! I give up, John. You are amazing!
49

News Item3/14/18 4:41 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Blind Leading the Blind wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrf60-zHl9A
"I think everybody that that loves Christ, or knows Christ, whether they're conscious of it or not, they're members of the body of Christ. And that's what God is doing today. He's calling people for 'eh, out of the the world for his name whether they come from the Muslim world, or the Buddhist world, or the Christian world, or the non-believing world uh they are members of the body of Christ because they've been called by God. They may not even know the name of Jesus but uh they know in their hearts that they need something that they don't have and they turn to the only light that they have. And I think that they are saved and they are going to be with us in heaven".
And you believe that Graham actually believed that nonsense? I sure don't believe that Graham actually believed that nonsense since he preached the biblical doctrine of salvation in every sermon he preached. It is totally illogical for anybody to believe that Graham actually believed that nonsense he stated in that interview.
48

News Item3/14/18 4:34 PM
Blind Leading the Blind | Still alive  Find all comments by Blind Leading the Blind
John Yurich USA wrote:
Why would you believe that Graham believed what he stated that salvation can come about apart from Jesus? I sure don't believe that Graham actually believed that salvation can come apart from Jesus. Nobody in their right mind would believe that Graham actually believed that because Graham preached the biblical doctrine of salvation in every sermon he gave.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrf60-zHl9A

"I think everybody that that loves Christ, or knows Christ, whether they're conscious of it or not, they're members of the body of Christ. And that's what God is doing today. He's calling people for 'eh, out of the the world for his name whether they come from the Muslim world, or the Buddhist world, or the Christian world, or the non-believing world uh they are members of the body of Christ because they've been called by God. They may not even know the name of Jesus but uh they know in their hearts that they need something that they don't have and they turn to the only light that they have. And I think that they are saved and they are going to be with us in heaven".

47

News Item3/14/18 4:29 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Blind Leading the Blind wrote:
How do you justify watching Graham on national TV quoting that anyone can become a Christian in any religion and might not even know it? I thought according to scripture Jesus was the only way to salvation? If you want to watch the interview, it's Graham being interviewed by Robert Schuller.
Why would you believe that Graham believed what he stated that salvation can come about apart from Jesus? I sure don't believe that Graham actually believed that salvation can come apart from Jesus. Nobody in their right mind would believe that Graham actually believed that because Graham preached the biblical doctrine of salvation in every sermon he gave.
46

News Item3/14/18 3:58 PM
Blind Leading the Blind | Still alive  Find all comments by Blind Leading the Blind
John Yurich USA wrote:
Oh for the love of. Graham did not preach universalism and did not reject the sovereignty of God or the atoning work of Jesus. Graham preached the biblical doctrine of salvation(which is the Baptist doctrine of salvation) and was saved because he ha received Jesus as his Lord and Savior. I did not know that Hawking lend his voice to reading Scripture. Hawking stated he was an atheist.
How do you justify watching Graham on national TV quoting that anyone can become a Christian in any religion and might not even know it? I thought according to scripture Jesus was the only way to salvation? If you want to watch the interview, it's Graham being interviewed by Robert Schuller.
45

News Item3/14/18 1:09 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Blind Leading the Blind wrote:
I see a person who reached universalism as someone who rejected the sovereignty of God, the atoning work of Jesus Christ and therefore someone who could be classified as an atheist. I know that's a stretch, but what is an atheist anyway? Someone who doesn't believe in God. More accurately, atheists do not WANT to believe in God. Those who preach universalism do not believe in God but their god. Their god allows everyone into heaven. Did you know Hawking put his voice to reading scripture? Why would an atheist do that? Something to think about it.
Oh for the love of. Graham did not preach universalism and did not reject the sovereignty of God or the atoning work of Jesus. Graham preached the biblical doctrine of salvation(which is the Baptist doctrine of salvation) and was saved because he ha received Jesus as his Lord and Savior. I did not know that Hawking lend his voice to reading Scripture. Hawking stated he was an atheist.
44

News Item3/14/18 12:51 PM
Blind Leading the Blind | Still alive  Find all comments by Blind Leading the Blind
John Yurich USA wrote:
This is really getting old that you guys keep stating that Graham did not preach the biblical doctrine of salvation and thus is in Hell. Graham was an ordained Baptist minister who preached the biblical doctrine of salvation(which the Baptist doctrine of salvation is) and was saved because he had received Jesus as his Lord and Savior. And thus Graham is in Heaven. But since Hawking was an atheist who rejected Christ then he is in Hell.
I see a person who reached universalism as someone who rejected the sovereignty of God, the atoning work of Jesus Christ and therefore someone who could be classified as an atheist. I know that's a stretch, but what is an atheist anyway? Someone who doesn't believe in God. More accurately, atheists do not WANT to believe in God. Those who preach universalism do not believe in God but their god. Their god allows everyone into heaven. Did you know Hawking put his voice to reading scripture? Why would an atheist do that? Something to think about it.
43

News Item3/14/18 12:27 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Blind Leading the Blind wrote:
I wonder if an argument will break out over the eternal state of Hawking? Maybe he's in heaven along side with Graham? Dare we judge?
This is really getting old that you guys keep stating that Graham did not preach the biblical doctrine of salvation and thus is in Hell. Graham was an ordained Baptist minister who preached the biblical doctrine of salvation(which the Baptist doctrine of salvation is) and was saved because he had received Jesus as his Lord and Savior. And thus Graham is in Heaven. But since Hawking was an atheist who rejected Christ then he is in Hell.
42

News Item3/14/18 11:01 AM
Blind Leading the Blind | Still alive  Find all comments by Blind Leading the Blind
I wonder if an argument will break out over the eternal state of Hawking? Maybe he's in heaven along side with Graham? Dare we judge?
41

News Item3/14/18 9:30 AM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
A sobering video presentation of Charles Wesley's sermon [URL=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIMGqXHVEFA&feature=youtu.be]]]The Cause and Cure of Eathquakes, 1750[/URL] Around 11 minutes of pure scriptural truths. Well worth watching.
40

News Item3/14/18 7:02 AM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
Thanks Dolores, hadn't even heard. So tragic when anyone does outside of Christ. So brilliant, yet so foolish...
39

News Item3/14/18 6:36 AM
Dr. Tim | Land of Cotton  Find all comments by Dr. Tim
My God. How tragic. Yes, Miss Dolores, he knows the truth, but it's too late to act on it.
38

News Item3/14/18 12:30 AM
Dolores | Tx  Find all comments by Dolores
He died today at age 76. He now knows the truth he tried so hard to disbelieve.
37
There are a total of 56 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 | last
Last PostTotal
SermonAudio Tip: New SA Partnership With Blue Letter Bible
unprofitable servant from tn: "thanks to both sources for the joint partnership...."
-22 min 
'Worst journalistic debacle of my lifetime'
unprofitable servant from tn: " jim lincoln it will be interesting to see how..."
-26 min 
Senator Kamala Harris Takes Aim at Vice President Pence for...
unprofitable servant from tn: " sc we think that god should bless us when we..."
-31 min 27 


Lurgan, N. Ireland
Lurgan Baptist Church

Play! | More

Dr. Andy Bloom
It Makes God Angry

Nahum 3:4
Sunday - AM
Central Baptist Church
Play! | MP4 | RSS


Dr. Andy Bloom
Steps To A Great Local Church

Central Baptist Church
Sunday - PM
Video!Play! | MP4

Kevin Swanson
Drag Queen Makeup Lessons

The Root Ideas in Schools
Generations Radio
Play! | MP3

John Pittman Hey
Our Lord Jesus is No Hireling!

Our Good Shepherd Dies for Us
Grace Bible Church
Play! | MP3

Event: Apr 11-13, 2019
The Life of a Shepherd

"Sanctify them by your truth" John 17:17
Conference
NCFIC

Sermon:
LGBT Education on Rise
Kevin Swanson

SPONSOR | 2,700+

SPONSOR




                   
The way to cover our sin is to uncover it by confession. ... Richard Sibbes


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Watch
Android
Church App
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts
2-MINUTE TIPS

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
SA Newsroom New!
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES
Sermon Dashboard | Info
Church Finder | Info
Sermon Player | Video
Mobile & Apps
Podcasting | Videos
Live Webcasting
Listen Line
Events Support
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domain
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Goodies
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB New!
JSON API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Auto-Upload Sermons
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox
Picasa
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS! New!
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Privacy Policy | Support Us | Stories