Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream
 16,000

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsroomALL
Events | Notices | Blogs
Newest Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Language
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -17 sec
Top Sermons
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
About | $1 Signup!
Broadcaster Dashboard
Members Only

Breaking News All | Religion | Society | Tech | Choice | SA Newsroom
FRONT PAGE  |  12/1/2020
SUNDAY, JUL 23, 2017  |  32 comments
Hundreds of Catholic choirboys abused in Germany

More than 500 students attending a prestigious Catholic boys school in Germany were physically or sexually abused from 1945 to 1992, according to a report released Tuesday.

Allegations of abuse at the Regensburg Cathedral Sparrows school, home of the prominent 1,000-year-old Regensburger Domspatzen boys choir, came to light in 2010 alongside other revelations of abuse by Roman Catholic clergy in Germany. From 1964 to 1994, the choir was directed by former Pope Benedict XVI’s elder brother, the Rev. Georg Ratzinger.

The local diocese asked attorney Ulrich Weber in 2015 to investigate the abuse and produce a report. ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
world.wng.org

   11/30/20  |  Federal appeals court upholds Tennessee ban on abortion for Down... • 2 comments
   11/30/20  |  Couple delivering Christmas presents to family stopped by police • 32 comments
   11/28/20  |  Dutch Doctors Can Now Secretly Place Sedatives in Food before... • 30 comments
   11/27/20  |  California Pastor Temporarily Turns His Chapel Into a Strip Club... • 11 comments
   11/25/20  |  Trump Pardons Michael Flynn • 5 comments
MORE RELATED ( SOCIETY ) NEWS | MORE..
   11/06/20  |  A Tribute to Alan Cairns, SermonAudio's First Preacher • 15 comments
   11/03/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: Dropbox Support for Convenient Uploading! • 2 comments
   10/31/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: ChurchOne App v2.1 for All Broadcasters! • 9 comments
   10/27/20  |  SermonAudio Launches Gospel of John Campaign to Portland
   10/14/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: SA Channel v4.1 for the Roku TV Refreshed! • 37 comments
MORE SPECIAL | MORE..
COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 32 user comment(s)
News Item7/25/17 1:53 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
ladybug wrote:
My local library allows for one hour internet usage max. Yet, John Y is on here for a longer period of time; claiming he uses the local library internet. That's strange isn't it?
Isn't your lunch time about over bud?
The local library in the town I reside in allows for 5 hours of internet usage per day. The lunch time is over.
32

News Item7/25/17 1:35 PM
ladybug  Find all comments by ladybug
My local library allows for one hour internet usage max. Yet, John Y is on here for a longer period of time; claiming he uses the local library internet. That's strange isn't it?

Isn't your lunch time about over bud?

31

News Item7/25/17 1:27 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Unprofitable Servant wrote:
If that were the only or even the main evidence of the new birth in the life of most believers, they would do well to examine themselves whether they be in the faith and to make their calling and election sure. A faith that by your own testimony lay dormant in its existence for over 20 years is not what is seen in Holy Writ where one not only has a life of denying ungodliness (like the RCC) and worldly lust but lives soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world. The manifestations of which include a longing for His presence and a purifying from all iniquity and a zeal for good works wrought by God in them.
You actually sound like you are trying to add another "good work" by what you do to your resume to earn God's favor and have heaven as a home upon your demise because of it. May God grant you true repentance and faith for His glory.
If I previously stated that I would never attend any Baptist or any other Evangelical Protestant Church faithfully every Sunday then doesn't it stand to reason that I started to heed the guidance of God to start attending that Baptist Church faithfully every Sunday? I am not trying to add another good work to earn God's favor and have Heaven as my home.
30

News Item7/25/17 1:06 PM
Unprofitable Servant | TN  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
John Yurich USA wrote:
I am Born Again and have been since I surrendered my life to Christ some 20 years ago. If I was not really Born Again and under God's guidance then I would never have started to attend that Baptist Church faithfully every Sunday since I previously stated that I would never attend any Baptist or any other Evangelical Protestant Church faithfully every Sunday.
If that were the only or even the main evidence of the new birth in the life of most believers, they would do well to examine themselves whether they be in the faith and to make their calling and election sure. A faith that by your own testimony lay dormant in its existence for over 20 years is not what is seen in Holy Writ where one not only has a life of denying ungodliness (like the RCC) and worldly lust but lives soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world. The manifestations of which include a longing for His presence and a purifying from all iniquity and a zeal for good works wrought by God in them.

You actually sound like you are trying to add another "good work" by what you do to your resume to earn God's favor and have heaven as a home upon your demise because of it.

May God grant you true repentance and faith for His glory.

29

News Item7/25/17 12:22 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
MS wrote:
"both of you need to wake up"
Both need to be born again!
I am Born Again and have been since I surrendered my life to Christ some 20 years ago. If I was not really Born Again and under God's guidance then I would never have started to attend that Baptist Church faithfully every Sunday since I previously stated that I would never attend any Baptist or any other Evangelical Protestant Church faithfully every Sunday.
28

News Item7/24/17 7:39 PM
Dave | Oz  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dave
Amen and Amen.
One needs to crawl back under his rock, the other needs to stop relying on anything but the Bible for his Salvation.
27

News Item7/24/17 7:12 PM
MS  Find all comments by MS
"both of you need to wake up"

Both need to be born again!

26

News Item7/24/17 6:56 PM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
My goodness...get a clue already. Do you think the apostles and Nicene creed are the beginning and end of all the church teaches? Both of you need to wake up.
25

News Item7/24/17 6:13 PM
Ignominious Emirakan | Rotten Sepulchres  Find all comments by Ignominious Emirakan
"Among Saint Peter Damian’s most famous writings is his lengthy treatise, Letter 31, the Book of Gomorrah (Liber Gomorrhianus) written in 1049 AD!
which contains the most extensive treatment &condemnation by any Church "Father"of clerical pederasty &homosexual practices.His manly discourse on the vice of sodomy in general&clerical homosexuality &pederasty in particular, was written in a plain&forthright style that makes it quite readable&easy to understand.
In keeping with traditional Church teachings handed down from the time of the Apostles, he held that all homosexual acts are crimes against Nature & therefore crimes against God who is the author of Nature.
It is always refreshing to find an ecclesiastic whose first&primary concern in the matter of clerical sexual immorality is for God’s interests, not man’s, especially with regard to homosexuality in clerical ranks. Also, his special condemnation of pederastic crimes by clergy against young boys&men (including those preparing for Holy Orders) made over 900 years ago, certainly tends to undermine the excuse of many American bishops&cardinals today who claim that they initially lacked specific knowledge &psychological insights by which to assess the seriousness of clerical pederasty"
-Randy Engel shows- NO Excuse.
24

News Item7/24/17 5:20 PM
Dave | Oz  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dave
WARNING WARNING STEVE R
Jokes of child rape by the Catholic Church in Australia.
This site will continue to hide him.
I'll Never stop exposing him.
Please do not allow children to use this site.
Warning
23

News Item7/24/17 4:52 PM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
John Yurich USA wrote:
Nowhere in the Apostles and Nicene Creeds or Catholic teaching is it mentioned that the Virgin Mary is a goddess or part of the godhead. The Apostles and Nicene Creeds state "We believe in one God the Father Almighty. We believe in one Lord Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God. We believe in the Holy Spirit.". That is the one true God and the godhead of the Bible that Catholics worship. Luther did not even believe what you falsely stated, and Luther was as anti-Catholic as can be.
John 15 ...if you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.…
22

News Item7/24/17 4:10 PM
MS  Find all comments by MS
This lecture might be beneficial in dealing with the romanist pest/troll.

How to Deal With A Fool.
Mike Miller.
72217628402.

21

News Item7/24/17 3:52 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
MS wrote:
Actually their goddess who they named Mary is a co-redemptrix and part of their godhead with a baby boy god that she carries around in her arms and who is subservient to her.
Paganism masquerading as "Christian"
Yep that's the satanic counterfeit religion of Rome, that has duped billions.
Nowhere in the Apostles and Nicene Creeds or Catholic teaching is it mentioned that the Virgin Mary is a goddess or part of the godhead. The Apostles and Nicene Creeds state "We believe in one God the Father Almighty. We believe in one Lord Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God. We believe in the Holy Spirit.". That is the one true God and the godhead of the Bible that Catholics worship. Luther did not even believe what you falsely stated, and Luther was as anti-Catholic as can be.
20

News Item7/24/17 3:41 PM
MS  Find all comments by MS
Actually their goddess who they named Mary is a co-redemptrix and part of their godhead with a baby boy god that she carries around in her arms and who is subservient to her.
Paganism masquerading as "Christian"

Yep that's the satanic counterfeit religion of Rome, that has duped billions.

19

News Item7/24/17 3:13 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
ladybug wrote:
---
The RCC denies Christ as the head, for the 'pope' is the head, and they have a co-redemptor in their version of 'mary', whom they claim is sinless.
This may help you out troll - https://churchwatchcentral.com/cult-radar/02-cult-criteria/
On the mark, ladybug. Ask any loyal RC who the head of the RC church is, and they will say the pope. And Mary is of course called "ever virgin" regardless of the children she had after Jesus. She would be appalled at what they have done to her good name.
18

News Item7/24/17 2:41 PM
Adriel  Find all comments by Adriel
"You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder." James 2:19

"How do you know if you belong to God? We see in these words what some people depend on as an evidence of their acceptance with God. Some people think that they are all right before God if they are not as bad as some evil person. Other people point to their family history or church membership to show that God approves of them. There is an evangelism programme in common use that asks people certain questions. One of the questions is, "Suppose you were to die today. Why should God let you into his heaven?" A very common response is, "I believe in God." Apparently the apostle James knew people who said the same thing: I know I am in God's favor, because I know these religious doctrines."

"However, James is clear that although this belief a good thing, it is definitely not proof that a person is saved. What he means is this: "You say you are a Christian and you are in God's favor. You think God will let you into heaven, and the proof of it is, you believe in God. But that is no evidence at all, because the demons also believe, and they are sure to be punished in hell." The demons believe in God, you can be sure of that!" (Jonathan Edwards)

17

News Item7/24/17 1:22 PM
ladybug  Find all comments by ladybug
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,often for the troll's amusement.

This describes you to a 'T', as in 'troll'....

It's already been stated church membership doesn't save.

16

News Item7/24/17 1:20 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
MS wrote:
WARNING
ROMAN CATHOLIC PEST/TROLL ON BOARD!!
If I attend a Baptist Church on Sunday mornings then I AM NOT A ROMAN CATHOLIC TROLL. So shut up.
15

News Item7/24/17 1:12 PM
ladybug  Find all comments by ladybug
cult - a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

With that said, who does the RCC exalt? Their vicar, their 'holy father' their pope. So troll, the RCC IS in fact a cult in every sense of the word.

also this, " In a Christian context, the definition of a cult is, specifically, “a religious group that denies one or more of the fundamentals of biblical truth.” A cult is a group that teaches doctrines that, if believed, will cause a person to remain unsaved. A cult claims to be part of a religion, yet it denies essential truth(s) of that religion. Therefore, a Christian cult will deny one or more of the fundamental truths of Christianity while still claiming to be Christian."

The RCC denies Christ as the head, for the 'pope' is the head, and they have a co-redemptor in their version of 'mary', whom they claim is sinless.

This may help you out troll - https://churchwatchcentral.com/cult-radar/02-cult-criteria/

14

News Item7/24/17 1:09 PM
MS  Find all comments by MS
WARNING

ROMAN CATHOLIC PEST/TROLL ON BOARD!!

13
There are a total of 32 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Jump to Page : [1] 2 | last
Last PostTotal
Pastor facing charges for launching balloons with Bibles into...
john lee from wales: " herbalmama dang, that means..... we're in a tight spot...."
-34 min 
Egypt: Hundreds of Muslims attack church, Christians’ homes...
john lee from wales: " adriel “”rumors that a christian man had posted a comment..."
-46 min 
Couple delivering Christmas presents to family stopped by...
john lee from wales: " mike off subject, john, but i was wondering if you still..."
-58 min 32 


Rev. Brian Huizinga
Lecture: Of God, Through..

Friday, October 30, 2020
Special Meeting
Crete Protestant Reformed
Play! | MP4 | RSS


Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 05

Chris Hand
Benefit from Other's Mistakes

The Book of Hebrews
Crich Baptist Church
Transcript!Play! | MP3

John Pittman Hey
Beware the Big Talkers

Only Christ's Promises Count
Grace Bible Church
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
60% Off Thom Rainer’s Course Bundles

Cyber Week Sale – Save Hundr­eds on Bests­ell­ing Video Courses for Church Lead­ers
https://churchanswers.com/c..

Sermon:
Teach me to do Thy will
Shawn Reynolds

SPONSOR | 12,800+

SPONSOR




SA UPDATES NEWSLETTER Sign up for a weekly dose of personal thoughts along with interesting content updates. Sign Up
FOLLOW US


Portland, OR
    LAST DAY!!    
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
ChurchOne App New!
Watch
Android
ChurchOne App New!
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV New!
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
2-MINUTE TIPS

NEWS
Weekly Newsletter
Unsubscribe
Staff Picks | RSS
SA Newsroom
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish
Audio | Video | Podcast
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Live Webcasting
Solo Sites
Internationalization
Listen Line
Events | Notices
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards | Biz Cards
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream

INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Upload via RSS
Upload via FTP New!
Upload via Dropbox New!

SUPPORT
Advertising | Local Ads
Support Us
Stories
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS!
Privacy Policy

TECH TALK
Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 05
Copyright © 2020 SermonAudio.