You may have noticed that the front page of the site sports a short, animated video clip of a sermon creatively styled in what's called kinetic type! Typically only a few minutes in length, these highly-shareable "PowerClips" are simply a way to visually interpret the spoken word with strong, bold typography.
We trust that these carefully-selected sermon clips will be a blessing to you and help introduce you to some of the great preaching we have right here on SermonAudio.
You can now create your own PowerClip to share online using any sermon in your account by way of our new PowerClips service! For a reasonable fee, our creative staff will convert any selected sermon clip into a PowerClip style of your choosing.
Here's how it works:
Within days, a professionally-made video will be hand-crafted by our creative team with your selected audio clip and delivered in a high-quality 1080HD MP4 format via Dropbox. Please note: we cannot support change-requests once the order has been submitted.
- Go to any sermon page and select the Create PowerClip link.
- Specify the begin and end times for the desired clip.
- Additionally, specify some of the words of the starting and ending phrases to assist us in ensuring accuracy.
- Select a PowerClip design style that you wish to use.
- Complete payment.. that's it!
- Download the completed clip via Dropbox and upload to your SermonAudio broadcaster account to instantly share on your website or social media.
It's an incredibly easy way to highlight the most important section of a sermon that can then be uploaded and shared on social media or SermonAudio itself!
Please note: The PowerClip service is a stand alone creative service that does not include the posting of or hosting of the content once created.
Look for a fresh, new PowerClip each week, or click here to see them all!