Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsroomALL
Events | Notices | Blogs
Newest Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Language
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -1 min
Top Sermons
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Broadcaster Dashboard
Members Only

Breaking News All | Religion | Society | Tech | Choice | SA Newsroom
FRONT PAGE  |  9/26/2020
MONDAY, JAN 12, 2015  |  60 comments
Pope denies he is Marxist, again

Pope Francis is insisting that his concern for the poor and critique of the global economic system isn't some novel, communist-inspired ideology but rather the original and core "touchstone" of the Christian faith.

Some U.S. conservatives have branded the first Latin American pope a Marxist for his frequent critiques of consumerism and focus on a church "that is poor and for the poor." But in an interview contained in a new book, Francis explains that his message is rooted in the Gospel and has been echoed by church fathers since Christianity's first centuries.

"The Gospel does not condemn the wealthy, but the idolatry of wealth, the idolatry that makes people indifferent to the call of the poor," Francis says in "This Economy Kills," a study of the pope's economic and social teachings, excerpts of which were provided Sunday to The Associated Press. ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
abcnews.go.com

Is Roman Catholic Christian?
  START  
  Recommended sermons | more..
•  Is Roman Catholic Christian?Dr. Alan Cairns | 8/3/2009
•  Witnessing to a Roman Catholic • Dr. John Barnett | 9/19/1999
•  1988 Catholicism Radio Debate • Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley | 10/1/1988

   09/26/20  |  China Changes Bible Story, Says Jesus Killed Woman Caught in... • 5 comments
   09/26/20  |  Pelosi bashes Catholic Trump supporters • 19 comments
   09/26/20  |  Judge orders church services outside Planned Parenthood clinic... • 1 comments
   09/25/20  |  Judge Grants California Church Trial To Defend Constitutional... • 2 comments
   09/25/20  |  Record high 51% of pastors foresee a decline in attendance after... • 2 comments
MORE RELATED ( RELIGION ) NEWS | MORE..
   09/04/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: Live Webcasting Architecture Overhaul • 4 comments
   08/12/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: SA Channel v4.0 for the Roku TV Refreshed! • 37 comments
   07/03/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: Spread The Net: Cross Publish Sermons to Social... • 2 comments
   06/20/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: Pearl Mountain Coffee, 100% Profits to Mission • 6 comments
   06/06/20  |  Texas Lt. Gov. Patrick: The real way to address racism is for... • 21 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   09/13/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: ChurchOne App v1.7 for All Broadcasters! • 8 comments
   09/04/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: Live Webcasting Architecture Overhaul • 4 comments
   08/12/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: SA Channel v4.0 for the Roku TV Refreshed! • 37 comments
   07/10/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: New Overview Page for Dashboard
   07/03/20  |  SermonAudio Tip: Spread The Net: Cross Publish Sermons to Social... • 2 comments
MORE SPECIAL | MORE..
   09/26/20  |  Idaho Police Arrest 3 at Outdoor Church Worship Event in... • 12 comments
   09/26/20  |  China Changes Bible Story, Says Jesus Killed Woman Caught in... • 5 comments
   09/26/20  |  Pelosi bashes Catholic Trump supporters • 19 comments
   09/26/20  |  Judge orders church services outside Planned Parenthood clinic... • 1 comments
   09/25/20  |  Judge Grants California Church Trial To Defend Constitutional... • 2 comments
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..
COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 60 user comment(s)
News Item1/19/15 4:59 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Jim Lincoln wrote:
Yes, it is John Y., and to worship with fellow Christians,
Hebrews 10
24 and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds,
25 not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more, as you see the day drawing near.
26 For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,---[URL=http://www.lockman.org/nasb/nasbcmp.php]]]NASB[/URL]
You have not come to accept the fact that [URL=http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=112608140150]]]Doctrinal Compromise is Condemned[/URL] because it's [URL=http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=5504151546]]]The Doctrine of Apostates[/URL].
There is only one requirement for salvation according to the Bible and that is to trust in Jesus alone for salvation by embracing Him as ones Savior. Church attendance/membership in any church including Evangelical Protestant Church is not mentioned in the Bible as being required for salvation. The Bible states if we sin we have a Great High Priest Jesus who is willing and able to forgive our sins.
60

News Item1/19/15 3:18 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
Yes, it is John Y., and to worship with fellow Christians,

Hebrews 10
24 and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds,
25 not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more, as you see the day drawing near.
26 For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,---[URL=http://www.lockman.org/nasb/nasbcmp.php]]]NASB[/URL]

You have not come to accept the fact that [URL=http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=112608140150]]]Doctrinal Compromise is Condemned[/URL] because it's [URL=http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=5504151546]]]The Doctrine of Apostates[/URL].

59

News Item1/18/15 5:50 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
s c wrote:
John Y, your statement "...The reason why I would not mingle with anybody at an Evangelical Protestant Church if I were to attend one is because I don't see the need to mingle with anybody at church."
- is a moot point as you would not mingle with anybody at church, then you would not mingle with anybody at the RC church either. What was the point of even making the statement to begin with?
It's as reasonable as "... I don't believe any evil Catholic doctrines. I only believe the biblical Catholic ones."
Even the morally bankrupt government school system would concede that making a 50% on a test would be regarded as failing.
You asked in your previous post why I would not mingle with anybody at an Evangelical Protestant Church if I were to attend such a church? That is why I stated that I would not mingle with anybody at an Evangelical Protestant Church because I don't see the need to and because it is not a requirement for salvation to mingle with anybody at church.
58

News Item1/18/15 4:34 PM
s c | Oh  Find all comments by s c
John Y, your statement "...The reason why I would not mingle with anybody at an Evangelical Protestant Church if I were to attend one is because I don't see the need to mingle with anybody at church."
- is a moot point as you would not mingle with anybody at church, then you would not mingle with anybody at the RC church either. What was the point of even making the statement to begin with?
It's as reasonable as "... I don't believe any evil Catholic doctrines. I only believe the biblical Catholic ones."
Even the morally bankrupt government school system would concede that making a 50% on a test would be regarded as failing.
57

News Item1/18/15 4:52 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
s c wrote:
Why he says that he would not mingle with any evangelicals at a church building but chooses to do it here seems inconsistent unless his reasons are less than honorable. John, when one trusts in Jesus for salvation it is of utmost importance that they trust in the One true Christ and not the RC imposter who needs the aid of a co-mediatrix, dead "saints" or so-called "priests" with pointy clown hats to aid in the mediation of prayers.
The reason why I would not mingle with anybody at an Evangelical Protestant Church if I were to attend one is because I don't see the need to mingle with anybody at church. But communicating via written communication on forums is acceptable. That is not being inconsistent. I do trust in the biblical and historical Jesus for salvation. And the Catholic Church has always believed in and worshiped the biblical and historical Jesus. Even Luther believed the Catholic Church worships the biblical and historical Jesus.
Frank, I never stated that anybody who believes Jesus is God is saved. I have always stated that one can't become saved unless they trust in Jesus alone for salvation and embrace Him as their Savior. I don't believe any evil Catholic doctrines. I only believe the biblical Catholic ones.
56

News Item1/17/15 7:44 PM
MS  Find all comments by MS
Speaking of people who have left...
Time for Observer, and Troll Spotter to come off their hiatus...
55

News Item1/17/15 7:38 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
ladybug wrote:
Frank,
Now that I've scared the wits out of you, perhaps you'll change your mind on the atonement
As for John Y, I am convinced he is purposely divisive, and seeks to cause discord. I seriously wonder, at what point do we stop casting pearls before swine?
You scared me, but not quite that much. And just for the record, it was not you that caused me to walk away from this board for 5 months. You were part of it, but not the main reason. The only reason I am mentioning this is if you want to take me to task, it will be okay.

I agree with you about JohnY. I used to ignore all like him but now if they raise an issue that I think will confuse someone who reads it, then I will sometimes respond. I remember JohnUK actually changed my mind on that issue.

54

News Item1/17/15 7:26 PM
MS  Find all comments by MS
SteveR wrote:
Proverbs 9:13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.

As Adam Clarke says
Verse 13. "A foolish woman is clamourous " - Vain, empty women, are those that make most noise. And she that is full of clamour, has generally little or no sense. We have had this character already,

Better get out the mirror Stevie,,,,and put away your magnifying glass.
53

News Item1/17/15 6:54 PM
ladybug  Find all comments by ladybug
Frank,
Now that I've scared the wits out of you, perhaps you'll change your mind on the atonement

As for John Y, I am convinced he is purposely divisive, and seeks to cause discord. I seriously wonder, at what point do we stop casting pearls before swine?

52

News Item1/17/15 6:10 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
Unprofitable Servant wrote:
I hope ladybug and Dorcas continue in their posting. Thanks Frank for your kind words and Mike for your humor. One of the many inconsistencies John Yurich states is that he would not want to go to a Protestant church because he would not talk to anyone or have fellowship with others there. So tell me, if that is true, would the same logic mean he is not going to go to the RCC where he doesn't talk to anyone or have fellowship with others there? Just wondering.
I agree brother; I hope they both continue to post. Ladybug is the only woman, since my mother, who said she was considering taking me to task. Boy am I glad she didn't do that.

But, all kidding aside, your posts and your concern for JohnY really is very kind, Christian and loving. It is really hard for me to do that since I consider him to simply be a troll whose only goal is to incite folks. But, I can learn a lot from you and that is what I have done over the years.

Yes, your comment concerning JohnY's illogical thoughts is accurate. If he really does attend a RCC, which I doubt, it is because he feels the most comfortable there; around those who worship a false Christ and the traditions of men.

51

News Item1/17/15 5:11 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
John Yurich USA wrote:
...
Jim L., You have got some nerve stating that I am not a Christian. If I trust in Jesus alone for salvation by having embraced Him as my Savior then I am a Christian. Just because I attend the RCC does not mean I am not Christ
Now, while the famous person who wrote this [URL=http://www.ianpaisley.org/article.asp?printerFriendly=true&ArtKey=lloydjones]]]Roman Catholicism ...[/URL] might agree with you John Y., but when aiding and abetting the Satanic Romish Church, one has to doubt if you are saved. It would be much better to watch t.v. than to attend Mass, and you would [URL=http://www.reachingcatholics.org/comeout.html]]]Come out of the Catholic Church[/URL] because you have known for years, you're working for Satan if you give one cent to the Romish Church. I assume you contribute nothing to it? I don't need any nerve at all, to state you are the opposite of, [URL=http://www.reachingcatholics.org/catholic_saved.html]]]"I Know A Roman Catholic Who Is Saved"[/URL].

See [URL=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Titus+2%3A11-14&version=NASB]]]Titus 2:11-14[/URL]. John all I see are tares when you say you attend the Romish Church after all these years to being exposed to the truth.

50

News Item1/17/15 4:43 PM
Unprofitable Servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
I hope ladybug and Dorcas continue in their posting. Thanks Frank for your kind words and Mike for your humor. One of the many inconsistencies John Yurich states is that he would not want to go to a Protestant church because he would not talk to anyone or have fellowship with others there. So tell me, if that is true, would the same logic mean he is not going to go to the RCC where he doesn't talk to anyone or have fellowship with others there? Just wondering.
49

News Item1/17/15 4:32 PM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
Proverbs 9:13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.

s c wrote:
Dorcas, Frank probably stated it best. Your contributions are unique and, most of all, they align with Scripture.
I think that you have been very gracious in your responses and that they are seasoned with salt.If you perceive that there is some division as a result of them, rejoice that the Holy Spirit is convicting the offended. Truth often times does that.As ladybug stated "...God forbid we remain silent..."
As Adam Clarke says

Verse 13. "A foolish woman is clamourous " - Vain, empty women, are those that make most noise. And she that is full of clamour, has generally little or no sense. We have had this character already,

48

News Item1/17/15 4:15 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
Mike wrote:
What about Frank incense?
Most will not catch your humor. I have told you this in the past; you need to lower your IQ to communicate on this board. That is why Jim from Lincoln and JohnY don't answer your questions. But since I was raised in the RCC, I got it. For all those not aware; the RCC does use incense.
47

News Item1/17/15 4:00 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
Frank wrote:
---
He has accused me of being unsaved when I attack his silliness and my name isn’t even in scripture.
---
What about Frank incense?
46

News Item1/17/15 3:40 PM
s c | Oh  Find all comments by s c
Dorcas, Frank probably stated it best. Your contributions are unique and, most of all, they align with Scripture.
I think that you have been very gracious in your responses and that they are seasoned with salt.If you perceive that there is some division as a result of them, rejoice that the Holy Spirit is convicting the offended. Truth often times does that.As ladybug stated "...God forbid we remain silent..."
45

News Item1/17/15 12:39 PM
stinkbug  Find all comments by stinkbug
[Removed by SermonAudio.com]
44

News Item1/17/15 12:17 PM
ladybug  Find all comments by ladybug
Dorcas,

"I am going to leave off the message board for awhile, will pop in now and again to say hello". I truly understand and will add I have been blessed by you as well dear sister. I've been equally blessed by Frank, US, GS, Anne, Christopher, SF, sc, & Shane. The days will grow much darker in the very near future- there will be a dividing line, so to speak. Those who are true to the Lamb will be/are considered divisive, unloving, hyper-calvinistic and whatever else they can think of as we expose error, heresy, and wolves. Be of good cheer, our redemption truly is drawing near! I found this quote to be fitting, "The falling away began already in the apostles’ time as their struggle with legalism, gnosticism, and antinomism shows. It picked up intensity in the development of Roman Catholicism. Almost at once after the Reformation, Protestantism began to fall away in Arminianism, liberalism, and the mysticism represented today in the charismatic movement.Christ and the apostles warn the church that she must expect hard struggle in the last days – our days – with heretics, apostasy, antichrist, and the great tribulation. The church needs this warning! "

God forbid we remain silent...

43

News Item1/17/15 12:06 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
Dorcas wrote:
Frank,

I agree to much time has been wasted on this roman catholic individual.I see this forum is not edifying to anyone, but has become quite devisive and some have gotten so defensive you feel everything you post is setting them off or they can become quite sarcastic and then name calling and labeling begins.
I have enjoyed my fellowship with you ladybug, Anne,SF,sc and occasionally US,Sean, and Christopher though.
I am going to leave off the message board for awhile, will pop in now and again to say hello.
Blessings to all.
Well sister, as you know when you are silent the board loses something. But, I understand what you are saying and certainly don't disagree. I hope you comment when you pop in to see how things are going. You have a very unusual quality that I'm not sure you are aware of. You can be very direct, but still exhibit a gentle and quiet spirit. That is the way it has always come across to me even when we are at odds. In other words, I have never thought of you as an evangelical feminist which in my way of thinking is quite a compliment.

SC JohnY simply makes up his own rules and they are certainly inconsistent; even childish in so many ways. See my age is showing

42

News Item1/17/15 12:03 PM
s c | Oh  Find all comments by s c
Frank stated..." Of all the people I can think of, he has been given the most time and effort by the brothers and sisters who post here."
Yes, he certainly has been instrumental in our fruit production-particularly in the areas of long suffering and patience.

Why he says that he would not mingle with any evangelicals at a church building but chooses to do it here seems inconsistent unless his reasons are less than honorable.
John, when one trusts in Jesus for salvation it is of utmost importance that they trust in the One true Christ and not the RC imposter who needs the aid of a co-mediatrix, dead "saints" or so-called "priests" with pointy clown hats to aid in the mediation of prayers.
Ever wonder why the priests and popes dress like clowns? Maybe it's because they are all putting on a circus.
41
There are a total of 60 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 | last
Last PostTotal
Idaho Police Arrest 3 at Outdoor Church Worship Event in...
neil from tucson: "why did this have to be christ church?? if the press discovers..."
-2 hrs 12 
China’s coronavirus discrimination is testing relations with...
mike from new york: " jim lincoln —- excerpt from, 'africa has defied the..."
-3 hrs 
China Changes Bible Story, Says Jesus Killed Woman Caught in...
watchmanrem from australia: " frank well let’s see. mormons – he was satan’s..."
-4 hrs 


Rockingham, Western Australia
Free Reformed Church Rockingham

Play! | More

Shawn Davis
The World Hates Christians

1 John 3:13; John 15:18-21
Sunday - AM
Calvary Baptist Church
Play! | MP4 | RSS


Rob Cosby
Christ Redeems the Poor

Confidence in the Lord - Psalm
Tucson Reformed Baptist...
Video!Play! | MP4

Dale A. Van Dyke
Pure Gospel

Galatians: Pure Gospel
Harvest Orthodox...
Play! | MP3

Kevin Swanson
Big Test for Trump & Keller

Promoting Biden: Abomination
Generations Radio
Play! | MP3

Sermon:
Leaving Your First Love
Evangelist Ed Lacy

SPONSOR | 4,700+

SPONSOR




SA UPDATES NEWSLETTER Sign up for a weekly dose of personal thoughts along with interesting content updates. Sign Up
FOLLOW US


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
ChurchOne App New!
Watch
Android
ChurchOne App New!
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
2-MINUTE TIPS

NEWS
Weekly Newsletter
Unsubscribe
Staff Picks | RSS
SA Newsroom
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish
Audio | Video | Podcast
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Live Webcasting New!
Solo Sites
Internationalization
Listen Line
Events | Notices
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards | Biz Cards
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Upload via RSS
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox

SUPPORT
Advertising | Local Ads
Support Us
Stories
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS!
Privacy Policy

TECH TALK
Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 03 New!
Copyright © 2020 SermonAudio.