Sign in or signup
Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

7,662 active users!!Bandwidth
FRIDAY
JUN 22, 2018
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
Broadcasters
Local & Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -17 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

Breaking News Home | All | Religion | Society | Tech | Choice | Fridays | SA Newsroom
FRONT PAGE  |  6/22/2018
SATURDAY, FEB 25, 2012  |  35 comments
Madness after girl, 4, draws gun pic at school

A father has been arrested, strip-searched and hauled in for questioning – all because his four-year-old daughter drew a picture of a gun at school.

“I’m picking up my kids and then, next thing you know, I’m locked up,” Jessie Sansone, 26, told the Waterloo Region Record in Canada. “I was in shock. This is completely insane. My daughter drew a gun on a piece of paper at school.”


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.wnd.com

  START  
  Recommended sermons | more..
•  Radio Debate: Child Discipline • Rev. Ivan Foster | 12/3/2000
•  Keeping Education In Check • Dr. Bob Jones Sr. | 11/4/2000

   03/14/15  |  Another One Bites the Dust • 5 comments
   03/11/15  |  God Doesn't Want Matt Chandler to be Your Pastor • 21 comments
   01/08/14  |  Christian Post: Warning, this article may offend many Christians • 93 comments
   01/01/14  |  Michelle Obama praises lesbian TV anchor • 18 comments
   12/29/13  |  U.S. Slams 'Conservative Gender Norms' • 377 comments
MORE RELATED ( ) NEWS | MORE..
   06/21/18  |  SermonAudio Tip: Outreach Business Cards .. More Options! • 19 comments
   06/21/18  |  Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Promises Dying Teen To Outlaw Abortion • 7 comments
   06/21/18  |  Chick-fil-A's Christian Values Praised After Employee's Actions... • 2 comments
   06/20/18  |  U.S. Set to Withdraw from UN Human Rights Council • 4 comments
   06/19/18  |  Canada's House of Commons votes to legalize marijuana • 9 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   06/21/18  |  SermonAudio Tip: Outreach Business Cards .. More Options! • 19 comments
   05/26/18  |  SermonAudio Tip: Introducing the SermonAudio Listen Line! • 1 comments
   05/02/18  |  SermonAudio Tip: Amazon Echo .. Alexa, Play SermonAudio! • 9 comments
   04/21/18  |  SermonAudio Tip: Sermon Search Is Now Better, Stronger, Faster! • 3 comments
   03/16/18  |  SermonAudio Tip: Embed Everything .. Ultimate Embed Code Editor! • 5 comments
MORE SPECIAL | MORE..
   06/22/18  |  Masterpiece Cakeshop Sees 3 Times More Customers Since Supreme... • 9 comments
   06/22/18  |  Senior US Catholic removed from ministry after 'credible'... • 2 comments
   06/22/18  |  Tortured Chinese Pastor Breaks Out in Worship Song After Prison... • 4 comments
   06/22/18  |  California School to Be Named After Homosexual Illegal Alien • 4 comments
   06/22/18  |  This Bird Has Been Singing the Same Song for 1,000 Years • 5 comments
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..
COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 35 user comment(s)
News Item3/8/12 11:53 PM
Thomas the Doubter  Find all comments by Thomas the Doubter
[QUOTE]oh well guess not. So I'll say it again, there are no responsible governments. Good night everybody,
[AUTHOR]Thomas the Doubter[/AUTHOR]Ali, at this point I am more curious of what/who you see as responsible govt than to argue that they are not. So come on and give us some.[/QUOTE]
35

News Item3/7/12 11:27 AM
Thomas the Doubter | Ohio  Find all comments by Thomas the Doubter
Ali, at this point I am more curious of what/who you see as responsible govt than to argue that they are not. So come on and give us some.
34

News Item3/7/12 1:03 AM
Ali G  Find all comments by Ali G
Thomas the Doubter wrote:
It seems that the word evidence is a sticking point for you.I will rephrase and ask you for an example of a "responsible government" then.
As before, please advise me of what evidential basis would satisfy you and then I may consider responding.

Without knowing this there is no point responding. Else how am I to know that you will not simply say, "No it is not", "No they are not" or simply reiterate ad nauseum

Thomas the Doubter wrote:
There are no "responsible governments".
33

News Item3/6/12 4:01 PM
Thomas the Doubter | Ohio  Find all comments by Thomas the Doubter
You claimed you could provide examples.Where are these "responsible governments". Enlighten us all with your superior knowledge and blindingly brilliant intellect.
32

News Item3/5/12 9:35 AM
Thomas the Doubter  Find all comments by Thomas the Doubter
It seems that the word evidence is a sticking point for you.I will rephrase and ask you for an example of a "responsible government" then.
Ali G wrote:
Please advise me of what evidential basis would satisfy you and then I may consider responding.
31

News Item3/3/12 5:24 PM
Ali G  Find all comments by Ali G
Thomas the Doubter wrote:
Cue the crickets.
*chirp*chirp*
Please advise me of what evidential basis would satisfy you and then I may consider responding.
30

News Item3/2/12 8:51 PM
Thomas the Doubter | Ohio  Find all comments by Thomas the Doubter
Cue the crickets.
*chirp*chirp*
29

News Item2/29/12 8:34 AM
Thomas the Doubter | Ohio  Find all comments by Thomas the Doubter
Ali writes:
You have made an absurd universal assertion that you need to provide support for.

If I thought for a moment that you would engage your brain I would provide you with contrary examples. However you are an obscurant cultist with a blatantly antibiblical view of civil government. Please advise me of what evidential basis would satisfy you and then I may consider responding.

It is disappointing that you must resort to using insults towards others who do not see things your way. My position is self evident in all government that surrounds you . Open your eyes and see it is there. I ask for only one example which you cannot provide because your position is indefensible. So you must result to being an insulting and arrogant jack*** . A "responsible government" does not exist, or do you still believe in the Tooth Fairy too?
Have a nice day!

28

News Item2/29/12 12:51 AM
Ali G  Find all comments by Ali G
Elijah,

All people need fuels to provide heating. (And there are legislative rules and regulations governing the delivery, supply and usage of combustible fuels.)

The vast majority of people have no legitimate need for guns ... unless they have grizzly bears habitually in their backyard. (And the delivery, suupply and usage of guns should be prudently regulated in cases where there is a legitimate and exceptional need for a firearm.)

Thomas the Debtor,

You have made an absurd universal assertion that you need to provide support for.

If I thought for a moment that you would engage your brain I would provide you with contrary examples. However you are an obscurant cultist with a blatantly antibiblical view of civil government. Please advise me of what evidential basis would satisfy you and then I may consider responding.

27

News Item2/28/12 11:16 PM
Elijah | Seattle  Find all comments by Elijah
Before guns were invented, humans used other weapons to inflict mass casualties on others, such as swords and torches...

So by the logic of banning guns because some humans have used them to harm or kill innocent people, we should also protect ourselves from ourselves by banning the use of fire...! Marauders and arsonists have killed innocent people throughout history to torch homes and public buildings... and it is unconscionable to allow ourselves to continue to use combustion to heat homes, since innocent children have fallen into fireplaces and been badly burned or died...!

Oh, the Humanity...!

Only cultists would defend the use of fire for practical purposes... protecting their children from freezing to death is the same false logic as home owners having guns to protect their families from thieves, rapists, and murderers...!

They Must Be Stopped...!

26

News Item2/28/12 9:06 PM
Thomas the Doubter | Ohio  Find all comments by Thomas the Doubter
I only ask you to point out one "responsible government", not to provide you with an exhaustive list of those that are not, or have not been.
25

News Item2/28/12 8:39 PM
Ali G  Find all comments by Ali G
Thomas the Doubter wrote:
There are no "responsible governments".
Please provide the evidence for your assertion. Please take care to demonstrate evidence consistent with this as a potential universal truth - i.e. continually from the creation of the world until our present day, covering every human tribe and nation without exception.
24

News Item2/28/12 2:29 PM
Thomas the Doubter | Ohio  Find all comments by Thomas the Doubter
Please point me to the evidence of a "responsible government".
23

News Item2/28/12 12:36 AM
Ali G  Find all comments by Ali G
Mike wrote:
Ok, you win. I'll get back to dealing responsibly and maturely with the subject matter, as you did in your very first sentence:
"What amazes me is that the rightwing pseudochristian fallwellites are so concerned for the unborn but in the same breath campaign for the right of all morons to keep and carry loaded guns at home with their children"
Mike - you still need to keep up! Try spotting a very obvious parody of the immediately previous comment from one of your fellow travellers.

Thomas the Doubter wrote:
"Your cultic views against responsible government are at one with the JW view of all government as satanic."
There are no "responsible governments".
That would be the anti-biblical JW position, yes.
22

News Item2/28/12 12:23 AM
Thomas the Doubter | Ohio  Find all comments by Thomas the Doubter
"Your cultic views against responsible government are at one with the JW view of all government as satanic."

There are no "responsible governments".

21

News Item2/27/12 6:38 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
Ali G wrote:
Leaving aside your other baseless looneythink, you have lost track of your own point that this was a reply to. Keep up with yourself!
You argued to the effect that school shootings did not happen until they removed God from the schools. Your argument did not require that every student and parent and staff member in a public school needed to have been a "follower of Christ." Therefore my response does not require this either of a Christian school
You have falsely tried to establish causation by association. Your implied point is no more meaningful as saying there were no school shootings before the DodgeCaravan came along.
There were no school shootings before there were guns. There is definite instrumentality there. But you would rather create bogus arguments on a flight of fancy than deal responsibly and maturely with something of real instrumentality in this carnage.
Ok, you win. I'll get back to dealing responsibly and maturely with the subject matter, as you did in your very first sentence:

"What amazes me is that the rightwing pseudochristian fallwellites are so concerned for the unborn but in the same breath campaign for the right of all morons to keep and carry loaded guns at home with their children"

20

News Item2/27/12 4:27 PM
Ali G  Find all comments by Ali G
Mike wrote:
These so-called shootings at Christian schools. Unless followers of Christ did the shootings, your point is absent.
Leaving aside your other baseless looneythink, you have lost track of your own point that this was a reply to. Keep up with yourself!

You argued to the effect that school shootings did not happen until they removed God from the schools. Your argument did not require that every student and parent and staff member in a public school needed to have been a "follower of Christ." Therefore my response does not require this either of a Christian school.

You have falsely tried to establish causation by association. Your implied point is no more meaningful as saying there were no school shootings before the Dodge Caravan came along.

There were no school shootings before there were guns. There is definite instrumentality there. But you would rather create bogus arguments on a flight of fancy than deal responsibly and maturely with something of real instrumentality in this carnage.

19

News Item2/27/12 4:11 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
Ali G wrote:
---
And Mike - there are shootings at Christian schools too! Did they take God out too? So much for the responsible SA religious crazies? Stop worshiping a constitution and turn back to God from your idolatry! Your lack of compassion and utter indifference to the multiplied isolated "an incident" is plain to see. Shame on you.
If I "idolize" the Constitution, you must idolize government, for there is no other way to attempt the utopia you wish for. Your lack of understanding of the fallen nature of men is showing, especially that you would call upon them do corruption, that good might come out of it. You need turn away from liberalthink, and back to God, that he might restore understanding.

These so-called shootings at Christian schools. Unless followers of Christ did the shootings, your point is absent.

18

News Item2/27/12 3:34 PM
Ali G  Find all comments by Ali G
Thomas the Doubter wrote:
Logic, reasoning and personal responsibility are dead.
What IS dead is yet another OHIO high school student gunned down today and four more injured - by another student. Yes, let's wait to see the background to this case!

On here we have those who hate and detest both good government along with all those who work in public service.

You think these selfsame public servants are too irresponsible to be trusted to do their jobs but responsibile enough to have loaded firearms at their own home. Are they really that schizophrenic?

Your cultic views against responsible government are at one with the JW view of all government as satanic.

And Mike - there are shootings at Christian schools too! Did they take God out too? So much for the responsible SA religious crazies? Stop worshiping a constitution and turn back to God from your idolatry! Your lack of compassion and utter indifference to the multiplied isolated "an incident" is plain to see. Shame on you.

17

News Item2/27/12 3:10 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
Ali G wrote:
Rights? Responsibility? Great constitutions?
How about the right of children to go to school and not be shot? ... by the children of irresponsible morons who demand their right to personal responsibility but demonstrate that they have none!
---
Standard liberal retort. Find an incident not even reflective of the horrid typical school shootings, pretend it's a tidal wave about to drown us all. Go after the guns of the non-perps.(After all, it's the gun that causes the problems, right?)

Faithful liberals are ever feeling with emotions instead of thinking with minds, and demanding legislation accordingly, trying to feel better without actually doing anything worthwhile.

You want to know who the real morons are? The ones who had God removed from the schools. How often did you hear of school shootings before God was removed from them? Connect the dots!

16
There are a total of 35 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Jump to Page : [1] 2 | last
Last PostTotal
This Bird Has Been Singing the Same Song for 1,000 Years
lurker: " dr. tim i would tend to lean toward the 'more so' end of the spectrum...."
-16 min 
Masterpiece Cakeshop Sees 3 Times More Customers Since Supreme...
dr. tim from possum hollow, usa: "two eins don't make a zwei, jag. or does 'em?"
-35 min 
Senate Democrats reject legislative fix to stop family...
unprofitable servant from tn: " jim lincoln when obama was president, he wasn't..."
-41 min 17 


John Pittman Hey
Encouraging Discouraged Saints

More than Conquerors in Jesus!
Sunday Service
Grace Bible Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Voddie Baucham
This Father's Last Appeal

A Fathers Day Message
Reformation Church
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
Scotland's Forgotten Revival

Find out how mult­it­udes were conv­erted and church life transf­orm­ed.
www.scotlandsforgottenhisto..

Sponsor:
Scotland's Forgotten Revival

Find out how mult­it­udes were conv­erted and church life transf­orm­ed.
www.scotlandsforgottenhisto..

Sermon:
The Lost Reality Of God
E. A. Johnston

SPONSOR | 7,100+

SPONSOR




                   
He that rides to be crowned will not think much of a rainy day. ... John Trapp


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Watch
Android
Church App
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo New!
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
SA Newsroom New!
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Church Finder | Info
Sermon Player
Mobile & Apps
Podcasting | Videos
Live Webcasting
Listen Line New!
Events Support
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards
Business Cards New!
SOLO | MINI | Domain
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes New!
Goodies
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BW
JSON API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Auto-Upload Sermons
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox
Picasa
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Support Us | Feedback Fridays | Stories