Twitter is a FREE popular network and notification tool that allows friends, family, co-workers, and churches to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of short, quick messages.
SermonAudio offers built-in Twitter integration allowing you to receive automatic "tweets" posted to your Twitter account when any of the following activities occur on your SermonAudio account:
You can individually select which of the above events are automatically posted to your Twitter account and specify your Twitter account details in the Dashboard.
- Live Webcast! If applicable, tweet when your webcast goes live.
- New Sermons. Tweet when a new sermon is uploaded.
- New Sermon Picks. Tweet when you pick a new recommended sermon.
- New Weblog. Tweet when you post a new weblog entry.
- New Event. Tweet when you post a new upcoming special event.
- New eDocument. Tweet when you upload a new eDoc article.
Twitter Feed Integration! You can also integrate the most recent posts in your twitter feed itself directly on your SermonAudio homepage so that people can see all that's NEW on your account with a glance! This is an option that you can turn ON or OFF using the EDIT link on your homepage. Give it a try!
What's the benefit? The built-in Twitter integration allows your church to easily and quickly notify your "followers" of any new activities from your church. Easy!
By the way, feel free to follow us on SermonAudio's own Twitter account to receive the daily featured sermon, staff picks, daily verse, breaking news, site announcements...