Attention all users,
Imagine being able to take any audio sermon, have it professionally transcribed by a real human and then automatically translated into multiple foreign languages for maximum outreach and international potential. It's now possible and economical! We call it our SermonAudio Transcription & Translation Service and it's easy to use!
Here's how it works. First, go to any sermon page and click on the "Transcript & Translate" button. Once we receive your request, a professional transcriber will listen to the selected sermon and create the text version (transcription) -- a copy will be emailed to you and another copy will be uploaded to SermonAudio for others to view/download.
The cost to transcribe a sermon varies from sermon to sermon depending on its length. Click on the "Transcribe" button on any sermon to find out the cost.
Foreign translations. Once the transcript has been created, automatic translations of the same sermon will be made available in 20+ foreign languages making it easy to share the sermon with friends and neighbors that may speak a different language.
Built-in Kindle Support. Any sermon transcription will automatically show a "Send to Kindle" link on the sermon page. This allows anyone with a Kindle to wirelessly receive sermon transcripts -- in minutes!
Enjoy reading sermons on one of the most popular eBook Readers! This Kindle feature is provided completely free of charge as an included benefit from using SermonAudio's transcription service. Learn more about our Kindle support by clicking here..
Here are some of the primary benefits of using our Transcription Service:
Sermon transcripts are useful for study, searching, cataloging, or simply casual reading. Others may find it useful in being that first step to convert sermons into a book form. However you use sermon transcripts, we hope you will enjoy this new feature!
- All transcriptions are manually produced by a real human listening to the sermon and are therefore professional and highly accurate.
- Automatic text translations of the sermon are then made available in multiple foreign languages for maximum outreach and international potential! Some languages include: Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, etc.
- We are conveniently fast! Transcription requests have rapid turnaround (typically within a matter of days).
- Completed transcriptions (PDFs) are automatically delivered to you and attached via an email notification. The broadcaster of the sermon itself also receives a courtesy email notification.
- Additionally, transcriptions are uploaded to the site and attached to the original sermon for the benefit of everyone else to freely view, download, or print! It Is identified with a special transcription icon.
- Word .DOC Support! Completed transcriptions are also available in the Microsoft Word format which is useful if you wish to further edit the document. The WORD link is only available to the broadcaster (owner) of the sermon when logged into the site.
- Kindle eBook Support! You can now send any sermon transcript with a single click to your Kindle device wirelessly, instantly, and for free.
- For only a few dollars more, you can optionally promote transcribed sermons with a text-feature! This is normally a $30 value!
You can view all new transcriptions in the new section we've setup here:
We are very excited about with this new feature on SermonAudio that makes professional transcriptions both convenient and economical for our broadcasters. We know you will be amazed with the result as well. Take a look at a sample sermon that has been transcribed using this service!
Broadcasters: Using the EDIT link on your homepage, you can optionally turn this feature ON or OFF to allow anyone to request and pay for transcripts themselves. However, in either case, you will still be notified of any transcripts created and will always be able to remove them in the future.