Sign in or signup

4,749 active users!!Bandwidth
SUNDAY
NOV 19, 2017
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local & Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -52 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
StoresNew Stuff!
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS ON NEWS ONLY
All Comments
All Types Sermons News Blogs Events Store
· Page 1 ·  Found: 500 user comments posted recently.
News Item11/19/17 10:58 PM
Watcher  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Posted 52 minutes ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
15
comments
Hmm...interesting comment Christopher. May I ask what you are referring to? Did you find out that I am in fact Superman?

News Item11/19/17 10:34 PM
The Quiet Christian  Find all comments by The Quiet Christian
• Posted 1 hour ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
28
comments
Ignominious Emirakan wrote:
But your prof may have been subject to the " mind tricks" noted earlier.
You may have a point, IE. The prof was a doctoral student at a very liberal seminary and created a whole lot of angst within the seminary I was attending by assigning a book review of a book that argued for leaning on the current scientific understanding to interpret scripture as a case study critiquing how the church understood the Noahic flood through history. That book drove me toward the YEC camp because to do away with the flood does away with the foundations of most doctrines. Therefore the flood has to have been as it was described. But with a undergrad in hard science, I was already disillusioned with evolutionary theory which was the Lord's preparation to gently lead me toward the truth of His word. At any rate, I don't think this gentleman was invited back as a prof where I was attending.

News Item11/19/17 9:52 PM
Dr. Tim | Southern U.S.  Find all comments by Dr. Tim
• Posted 2 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
65
comments
I hive already invited a pin that his smell chick, bat it stall hats a few kicks two iron ouch.

News Item11/19/17 9:14 PM
Watchful  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watchful
• Posted 2 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
DD wrote:
Thanks for the glowing review, U S, please try and make up your mind which "gospel" you will believe today and tomorrow. Thanks for falsely accusing me of detesting brothers (the real ones) in Christ. I only hold disdain for pretenders. Are you a pretender U S? Playing the middle of the road on election vs. free will (your first statement is a dead give away that that is precisely what you are doing) gains you something only with those who despise Christ, i.e. the free willers. Your reverse accusations won't work here. Do you even know what it means to "speak the truth in love?" Doesn't seem so. Tell someone the truth whether it hurts their feelings or not IF it glorifies Christ and points that person to Him. Some on this thread do that; some do not and are themselves unloving, mean-spirited, and hateful because they do not glorify Christ at all.
Welcome to the forum that has done more to turn away the lost than any other. Christians ripping Christians. Insults, attacks and SermonAudio sits back and allows it all to happen. Everytime I go on this site I leave with a knot in m stomach.

News Item11/19/17 9:04 PM
DD | USA  Find all comments by DD
• Posted 2 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
Thanks for the glowing review, U S, please try and make up your mind which "gospel" you will believe today and tomorrow. Thanks for falsely accusing me of detesting brothers (the real ones) in Christ. I only hold disdain for pretenders. Are you a pretender U S? Playing the middle of the road on election vs. free will (your first statement is a dead give away that that is precisely what you are doing) gains you something only with those who despise Christ, i.e. the free willers. Your reverse accusations won't work here. Do you even know what it means to "speak the truth in love?" Doesn't seem so. Tell someone the truth whether it hurts their feelings or not IF it glorifies Christ and points that person to Him. Some on this thread do that; some do not and are themselves unloving, mean-spirited, and hateful because they do not glorify Christ at all.

News Item11/19/17 7:30 PM
Ignominious Emirakan | Roach squasher  Find all comments by Ignominious Emirakan
• Posted 4 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
5
comments
Frank the hippie pope wrote:
" HOW Evil!! to rob kids of good parents because they won't sign on to insanity!!" Wow, like bro, chill down, it's all good, I meant if it was done in the name of tolerance, who we to judge them?
This story is dope, because it shows that the government really cares about kids...and caring is loving, bro, can you pick up what I'm laying down? I wrote a song that will help you:
In a land of lovely living it is lovely to be loved, as we talk about our blessings on this blessed winged dove, we're brothers and sisters who love our loving God, there's no evil that can win when we're singing lovely songs...
Dude, I bet if you sang along, we could be united.
Grokkin ya bro-
We can LinkArms and link to men who love Black babies enuff to snuff 'em
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/06/opinion/sunday/meet-dr-willie-parker-a-southern-christian-abortion-provider.html?referer=

JumpinJumnastics tell us
Via Nicholas Kristof- dOPED COmunist
"Meet Dr. Willie Parker, a Southern Christian Abortion Provider"
Just like the loving state this Black icon touted by Linconesque sausage linkers has a final solution.

http://www.blackgenocide.org

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/childress/170119


News Item11/19/17 7:21 PM
Ignominious Emirakan | choice  Find all comments by Ignominious Emirakan
• Posted 4 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
26
comments
http://americanrtl.org/judge-roy-moore-condemns-the-partial-birth-abortion-ruling
Judge Moore: Well, Pastor, what people don't understand about this matter, is that when you can be called a hero for just doing your job, well, we are in a sad state of affairs because that is what all officials are supposed to be doing. Judges that are elected, sworn to uphold the Constitution of their state and the Constitution of the United States. There is nothing in the Constitution of the United States forbidding a monument, it is not about the Ten Commandments. It was about the acknowledgement of a sovereign God. And there is nothing in the Constitution whatsoever that forbids that, in fact, the first amendment to the Constitution; "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of a religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...", would not exist without the acknowledgement of the sovereignty of the Judeo Christian God, which gave to us freedom of conscience, and government was precluded from interfering with it. Now through manipulation of words and fraudulent tests, it has nothing to do with the First Amendment, we simply distorted the law. And it is not law, it is simply bad precedent. And what we should do is go back to the Constitution &recognize the sovereignty of God

News Item11/19/17 7:04 PM
Ignominious Emirakan | Parade Rain on reign  Find all comments by Ignominious Emirakan
• Posted 4 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
1
comment
Who never said the following?

$10,000 check to National RTL if they can name a single pro-life justice..."An unborn child has a right to life."

If you said Justice Roberts, you're right!
If you said Justice Alito, you're right!
If you said Justice Thomas, you're right!
If you said Justice Souter, you're right!
If you said Justice Kennedy, you're right!
If you said Justice Scalia, you're right!
If you said Justice O'Connor, you're right!
If you said Judge Gorsuch, you're right!

For decades, National Right To Life and the pro-life industry has cheered each Supreme Court Justice, who was eventually confirmed, who had been nominated by Ronald Reagan, George H.W., and George W. Bush! Yet every one of those judges reject that the unborn child has a right to life.

Central Holding: The late Notre Dame law professor, pro-life Charles Rice, taught (see youtu.be/r4esSBgE10Y) that every one of the Republican justices nominated since 1973 have accepted the central holding of Roe v. Wade that the unborn child does not have a right to life.

* In the Words of Neil Gorsuch: The fetus is not a person"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM0STt4owhQ&ebc=ANyPxKo_j5F7BIjJIe_2H59C7Dkhhdold5oNEwqHaIoJz1gjjEuVh5PUCmhdM6MZOEKDw4ELAokvR6ZsVJXZp1YzA_rnFeZcwA

Personhood Now!


News Item11/19/17 6:57 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
• Posted 5 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
26
comments
Oops,sorry about including the previous message.

Nice about case histories, I.E., there are usually the exceptions that prove the rule.

Blue States are doing better than Red States. I would think the article would mean they're doing better without the aid of abortion also. But one wonders how much mothers even teach about the birds and the bees Ultra-conservative families? Perhaps they don't even care about it?


News Item11/19/17 6:55 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
• Posted 5 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
26
comments
Nikolas Kristol wrote:
As we watch Roy Moore thumping his Bible to defend himself from accusations of child molestation, let me toss out a verbal hand grenade: To some degree, liberals practice the values that conservatives preach....

...Harvey Weinstein, Louis C.K. and Al Franken underscore that liberals can be skunks as much as anyone else. Yet if one looks at blue and red state populations as a whole, it’s striking that conservatives champion “family values” even as red states have high rates of teenage births, divorce and prostitution. In contrast, people in blue states don’t trumpet these family values but often seem to do a better job living them....

Liberals and conservatives alike don’t want kids pregnant at 16, and we almost all seek committed marriages that last. It’s worth noting that Bible-thumping blowhards like Roy Moore don’t help achieve those values, while investments in education and family planning do....

--http://tinyurl.com/ycfu7atw (Blue States Practice the Family Values Red States Preach)

A very interesting opinion piece and the author backs up his opinions.

Nice about case histories, I.E., there are usually the exceptions that prove the rule.

Blue State


News Item11/19/17 6:39 PM
Frank the hippie pope | climate deniers  Find all comments by Frank the hippie pope
• Posted 5 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
5
comments
" HOW Evil!! to rob kids of good parents because they won't sign on to insanity!!" Wow, like bro, chill down, it's all good, I meant if it was done in the name of tolerance, who we to judge them?

This story is dope, because it shows that the government really cares about kids...and caring is loving, bro, can you pick up what I'm laying down? I wrote a song that will help you:

In a land of lovely living it is lovely to be loved, as we talk about our blessings on this blessed winged dove, we're brothers and sisters who love our loving God, there's no evil that can win when we're singing lovely songs...

Dude, I bet if you sang along, we could be united.


News Item11/19/17 6:24 PM
Connor7  Contact via emailFind all comments by Connor7
• Posted 5 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
65
comments
In your opinion, do you think revising the KJV would be a bad thing? From changing knoweth to knows, or meat to food (in its context) is that a good thing or a bad thing?

And I think you're demonstrating my point again, that you are using the KJV bible as the ultimate standard to which all other translations are to be tested, which is a circular argument.

And you are still misrepresenting my argument with Erasmus, the argument was a counter argument against Adriel and I think a good argument against her position.

" People who do not believe that any Bible or any text in any language IS right now, today, the inspired, inerrant and complete words of God often raise this objection." I really didn't get what you were saying here, can you rephrase it or flesh out your point here?

Tell you what IE, I'm going to invent a pen that has spell check, I'll probably make millions off of it and I'll give you one for free, I can only give you one, because I know a lot of people, including myself, that need it.


News Item11/19/17 6:05 PM
Ignominious Emirakan | Lies BadLies Statistics  Find all comments by Ignominious Emirakan
• Posted 5 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
26
comments
Kevin Swanson& his co-host this week both noted their Grandmas married at 16!
--
1200
average age for marriage 17; in France it is 16yo;& in England &Germany 18yo was the average age - all for first marriages. (Source: “Medieval Households” by David Herlihy, Harvard University Press, 1985).
exceptions:

Bianca of Savoy, Duchess of Milan was married aged 13yo (1350), & aged 14yo when she gave birth to her eldest son, Giangaleazzo (1351).
Theodora Comnena was aged 13yo when she was married King Baldwin III of Jerusalem (1158).
Agnes of France was 12yo when, widowed, she was married to Andronicus Comnenus, Byzantine Emperor (1182).
St Elizabeth of Portugal was aged 12yo when she was married to King Denis of Portugal and gave birth to three children shortly thereafter.
Caterina Sforza was married aged 14yo, and gave birth aged 15yo.
Lucrezia Borgia was married to her first husband aged 13yo and bore a son within a few years.
--
I noted last week- 12 is age of consent, Mexico& Philipines-14 in China- yikes!

As " Liberals and "conservatives" alike don’t want kids pregnant at 16,", they kill the babies of typical fornicating western " values" kids with chemical Abortifacient & surgical means.

young mom with teen energy to run after Jr ?vs 50ish Kristoldster$?


News Item11/19/17 6:02 PM
Connor7  Contact via emailFind all comments by Connor7
• Posted 5 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
28
comments
If you ever have any questions, feel free to e-mail me.

News Item11/19/17 5:33 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
• Posted 6 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
26
comments
Nikolas Kristol wrote:
As we watch Roy Moore thumping his Bible to defend himself from accusations of child molestation, let me toss out a verbal hand grenade: To some degree, liberals practice the values that conservatives preach....

...Harvey Weinstein, Louis C.K. and Al Franken underscore that liberals can be skunks as much as anyone else. Yet if one looks at blue and red state populations as a whole, it’s striking that conservatives champion “family values” even as red states have high rates of teenage births, divorce and prostitution. In contrast, people in blue states don’t trumpet these family values but often seem to do a better job living them....

Liberals and conservatives alike don’t want kids pregnant at 16, and we almost all seek committed marriages that last. It’s worth noting that Bible-thumping blowhards like Roy Moore don’t help achieve those values, while investments in education and family planning do....

--http://tinyurl.com/ycfu7atw (Blue States Practice the Family Values Red States Preach)

A very interesting opinion piece and the author backs up his opinions.


News Item11/19/17 5:18 PM
Ignominious Emirakan | ObveyErse  Find all comments by Ignominious Emirakan
• Posted 6 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
65
comments
Connor7 wrote:
God used
I read a 1611

The Printing Errors Ploy - the last ditch effort of Bible Agnostics

versions like the NKJV, NASB, ESV, NIV have been revised many times over.

http://brandplucked.webs.com/printingerrors.htm

 People who do not believe that any Bible or any text in any language IS right now, today, the inspired, inerrant and complete words of God often raise this objection. They ask Which Revision of the King James Bible is the inspired word of God?
The simple fact is, the King James Bible has never been "revised". There have been different editions of the King James Bible, in which the Gothic type was changed to Roman type, the spelling of various English words was updated, some minor punctuation changes were made, and several minor printing errors were corrected, but the underlying Hebrew & Greek texts have never changed at all. 
 -
As I noted( and with humor of my typo) I corrected the printing error in my 1611 at Dt26:1( )
Typos keep us humble

My copy of The Evidence Bible (Ray Comfort) has a hilarious typo- they did not print the very last verse (22:21)! I called E.Z. at Ray's office-& they had caught it before a Hard Cover run.

EZ got my " tweak" when I noted 22:19
Had to


News Item11/19/17 5:00 PM
not a robot  Find all comments by not a robot
• Posted 6 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
Christ Did Not Die for Pope To Be Glorified: Christ did not redeem His Church with His blood that the Pope might come in and steal away the glory! C H Spurgeon

Billy Graham: Pope John Paul II Was "Most Influential Voice" in 100 Years
http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/biblestudyandtheology/perspectives/ans_popegrahamcaviezel.aspx?mobile=false

Shocking must view ex RC: BILLY GRAHAM: WHY DID HE REMOVE THE WARNINGS ABOUT ROME FROM HALLEY'S BIBLE HANDBOOK?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du97E4E1saQ

John 15:19-20
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

The cover of TIME, his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Congressional Gold Medal, the friend of presidents and Popes, sending his hearers back to Rome?
http://amazingdiscoveries.org/AD-Sources-Reference_Index#Faith-for-the-family-Nov-1982-Pope-and-Graham

Luke 6: 26
Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you!

May God be pleased to open our eyes. Proverbs 2: 20

Take heed brethren


News Item11/19/17 4:46 PM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
• Posted 7 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
28
comments
Connor7 wrote:
John, I just saw your question, animals have to buried rapidly in order for them to be fossilized, and the minerals in the dirt will replace the bones...
Hi Connor, I appreciate the answer you gave. I have only just got into this, like a real beginner, into the world of apologetics concerning creation. So thank you, and keep up the good work.

I always used to deny apologetics were of any use.

But I have repented of that.

So God bless all these creationists who are taking this message around the world, and revealing the deception going on. And God bless you brother, as you stand up for the Lord's creation.


News Item11/19/17 4:40 PM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
• Posted 7 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
Another Michael wrote:
Oh my! It looks like John the Baptist was continually telling people of Jesus Christ too
Well at least until ......
Oh boy, don't remind me how he died.

I've thought about Simeon and Anna, both Spirit-filled believers, who knew who this baby was, being carried up the temple steps when he was just a few days old. And later, John Baptist, also listening to God....

John 1:32-34 KJV
(32)  And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
(33)  And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
(34)  And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

"God was manifest in the flesh..."

What an event! Here he comes, the only mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus. He is worthy of being proclaimed to every soul; there is no-one else who can bring a lost sinner to God, and "God was in Christ reconciling the world to himself".

"Look unto me and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God and there is none else."


News Item11/19/17 4:35 PM
Connor7  Find all comments by Connor7
• Posted 7 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
65
comments
Much more I want to say, but I gotta go, IE, I'll have to double check what I said concerning Erasmus and the TR.
Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more


Pastor Cory Griess
(6) Jehovah or Baal

Elijah: Jehovah is God
Sunday Service
Calvary Protestant Reformed
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Don Green
The Bible and Purgatory

The Bible & Roman Catholicism
Truth Community Church
Transcript!Play! | MP3

E. A. Johnston
1962: Turning Point In America

Evangelism Awakening
Camp Meeting
Play! | MP3

Dr. Peter Masters
Commands with a Meaning

Leviticus
Metropolitan Tabernacle
Video!Play! | MP4

Sermon:
7 Truths about New Birth
Andy White

SPONSOR | 2,700+

SPONSOR




                   
Christ takes possession of us on earth and for us in heaven. ... Anonymous

Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal


MOBILE
iPhone + iPad New!
Church App
Watch
Android
Church App
Kindle + Nook
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV New!
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV New!
Amazon Echo New!
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
SA Newsroom New!
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Church Finder | Info
Sermon Player
Mobile & Apps
Podcasting | Videos
Live Webcasting
Events Support
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards New!
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domain
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Goodies
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BW
JSON API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Auto-Upload Sermons
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox
Picasa
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Support Us | Feedback Fridays | Stories