Sign in or signup
Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

8,903 active users!!Bandwidth
FRIDAY
DEC 14, 2018
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local & Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -42 sec
Top Sermons
Daily Log
Photos
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Sermon DashboardNEW
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ WATCHER ”
All Comments
All Types Sermons News Blogs Events Store
RECENTLY-COMMENTED SERMONS | MoreLast PostTotal
Sermon 5 Solas - Session 1 | Dr. James White
Josh D from Virginia
"This series is so worth your time. I love the History behind the..."
-1 hrs 
Sermon The House of Judah | Elder Sonny Pyles
Christopher Fulmer from Mansfield, GA
-2 hrs 
Sermon Studies in the Psalms (70) - Psalm 41 | Pastor David Carson
Florin Motiu from Oradea, Romania
-2 hrs 
· Page 1 ·  Found: 500 user comments posted recently.
News Item6/1/18 11:07 PM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
40
comments
Welcome wrote:
Yes indeed friend, sickening.
Many of God's children worship in small groups in homes or by Skype with other brethren.
Grace and Peace Watcher to you and yours.
Come Lord Jesus.
The underground church is coming. Quicker than we think. Blessings and peace to you as well in Christ's love!

News Item6/1/18 9:59 PM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
40
comments
Welcome to our church wrote:
In case any think I'm over the top in my 'tongue in cheek' posts..to some degree I have actually witnessed this in my pilgrimage.
Quite sad.
I've witnessed Hell Bells in church. I've witnessed Hawaiian skirt dancers, "virgin dancers" in black spandex leading everyone in "worship"...and the list goes on. Sickening.

News Item6/1/18 9:04 PM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
40
comments
Welcome to our church wrote:
Oh my I forgot to mention our big ecumenical VBS that we are hosting at our main 'campus'.
The Dawn of the Living Dead is the theme this year.
So apropos, wouldn't you say😇
Oh you...hehe

News Item6/1/18 7:24 PM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
40
comments
Dr. Tim wrote:
Glad you're onboard with the updates, Welcome. We also plan to get the pastor some turtlenecks and stone-washed jeans so he'll feel more comfortable when he sits on the barstool and has a little chat with the congregation on Sunday mornings. Since we are just minutes from the beach, we are encouraging visitors to wear their bikinis and speedos for the five-minute drive-through service. Also, the deacons (and, as of last week, deaconesses) will be serving Chips Ahoy in lieu of communion wafers. We sure wouldn't want the world to feel ill at ease in the--oops! I almost said church--worship center.
Actually, in our area, we have had a run on themed churches. From stripper church to garage church to barn church. You can use your imagination...This is precisely what happens when we have false-converts playing Christianity.

News Item6/1/18 7:12 PM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
40
comments
penned wrote:
I love stained glass windows too. especially ones that illustrate a parable of Christ.
Me too. Always loved stain-glass windows when the sun shines in them in the morning. Always beautiful.

News Item6/1/18 7:04 PM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
43
comments
I wonder if Jesse would accept some potatoes as an example for my seed faith?

And Pff...go suck on a lemon or something. JohnY maybe a dough-head some times, but aren't we all?


News Item5/29/18 11:47 AM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
222
comments
John UK wrote:
Secondary differences between Christians pale in the light of fundamental heresies which affect the doctrines of salvation.
Unfortunately we know better, or at least we're supposed to.

News Item5/29/18 11:45 AM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
43
comments
Just a guy wrote:
The selfishness of man will bring them to any level. Even to the point of disgracing Christ to supposedly go preach. Just another false prophet in the world.
I bet he is not going to price shop to save his listeners money💰
In his mind, Jesus would ride in a leer jet, drive a Rolls Royce and live in a mansion on top of a hill somewhere whilst He...served? Hmm...seems to be a contradiction here.

News Item5/29/18 11:03 AM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
43
comments
The Quiet Christian wrote:
Scripture says He'd be riding a white horse with a two edged sword coming from His mouth.
At the risk of sounding sarcastic, this man is a fool and doesn't deserve to even mention the name of Christ. I have never been able to stomach this man, and never will. No wonder the world looks at us like we're a bunch of idiots, because mostly we are.

News Item5/29/18 10:23 AM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
457
comments
Christopher000 wrote:
Good morning, Watcher...
"Indeed Ladybug"...just curious if you have read the commentaries, recently or in the past? Were you agreeing with the commentaries on the topic, or opinions being heavier than biblical proof?
I know you're all about constructive criticism and growing personally and spiritually because you've said so several times. You should be aware that whenever you're in disagreement with anyone on pretty much anything, you use condescension and sarcasm in your delivery to let others know how foolish they are for considering anything other than what you have already figured out. Do you think that's constructive for continued discussion, or does it cause a person to take a defensive posture; shutting down what could have been productive, and maybe even edifying?...
Thank you for the constructive criticism. Noted. I'll bow out now as I always do. I don't have the stomach to continue this farce. As for being loving and sensitive when I speak: I tend to speak the way I do because I know the time is short and sugar-coating anything never works. It's called love Christopher. I know in this day and age it's strange, but at least it's genuine.

News Item5/29/18 2:19 AM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
457
comments
ladybug wrote:
It's also interesting to read the commentary on 2 Samuel 12:23, especially from John Gill, Matthew Henry and Matthew Poole. Although I agree we are born sinners, I am in agreement with the commentary I read concerning infants. The bible is not specific on this issue, so opinions are heavier than biblical proof.
Indeed Ladybug. My only contention with anything regarding these "secondary" issues is they have the potential to take one's focus and attention off of God and place it on self. Many theologians believe babies are cute and innocent and each and everyone of them cannot give one shred of biblical evidence. We might as well throw out imputed sin, original sin, all have sinned, and have fallen short of the glory of God...etc. What good is scripture if we don't lean on it and use it for our support?

News Item5/29/18 12:08 AM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
457
comments
As Ladybug said, I won't engage you anymore. I don't consider you an enemy, just someone with too much knowledge and not enough humility.

Nonetheless, two questions. If you believe your grandchildren are pure, holy and without sin until the age of accountability, then if they died right now, would they go heaven? And if so, then what's the point of Christ's death and sacrifice?


News Item5/28/18 11:39 PM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
457
comments
You are so smart Lurker, anyway, here's some more of my feeble attempt. Hope you can stomach it.

This does not mean that his mother bore him illegitimately; rather, his mother had inherited a sin nature from her parents, and they from their parents, and so on. David inherited sin from his parents, just as we all do. Even if we live the best life possible, we are still sinners as a result of inherited sin.

Being born sinners results in the fact that we all sin. Notice the progression in Romans 5:12: sin entered the world through Adam, death follows sin, death comes to all people, all people sin because they inherit sin from Adam. Because “all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23), we need a perfect, sinless sacrifice to wash away our sin, something we are powerless to do on our own. Thankfully, Jesus Christ is the Savior from sin! Our sin has been crucified on the cross of Jesus, and now “in Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace” (Ephesians 1:7). God, in His infinite wisdom, has provided the remedy for the sin we inherit, and that remedy is available to everyone: “Therefore, my brothers, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you” (Acts 13:38).


News Item5/28/18 11:11 PM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
457
comments
Just a Guy wrote:
J4j says...
Yes, there are people..
That's the point isn't it? Jesus died to save all mankind from God's wrath, yet because man has the ability to reject the Gospel, those very people saved from hell and God';s wrath are still in hell??!

@Lurker...really? Yes, all people inherited sin from Adam and Eve, specifically from Adam. Sin is described in the Bible as transgression of the law of God (1 John 3:4) and rebellion against God (Deuteronomy 9:7; Joshua 1:18). Genesis 3 describes Adam and Eve’s rebellion against God and His command. Because of Adam and Eve’s disobedience, sin has been an “inheritance” for all of their descendants. Romans 5:12 tells us that, through Adam, sin entered the world and so death was passed on to all men because all have sinned. This passed-on sin is known as inherited sin. Just as we inherit physical characteristics from our parents, we inherit our sinful nature from Adam. When Adam fell into sin, the result was every one of his descendants also being “infected” with sin. David lamented this fact in one of his Psalms:“Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me” (Psalm 51:5)...cont.


News Item5/28/18 9:26 PM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
457
comments
John for JESUS wrote:
For the record, I don't agree with the Pope that there is no Hell or eternal punishment.
Where it came from was regarding your viewpoints on who Jesus died for. Just because the Bible says 'the whole world' doesn't necessarily mean the whole world. Just as we read in Hebrews 11 (KJV) that Jesus formed the worlds. Anyone taking this verse at face value would assume there are more worlds like ours out there in the universe. We know (or at least can assume confidently) that we are alone and unique in the universe. If Jesus died as a sinless sacrifice for everyone from Adam to the last person to die, then we can safely say that there are those in hell who Jesus died on the cross for. How come? Because, as you would say, they rejected Jesus' offer of salvation. Then someone will come along and say, God is too loving to send anyone to hell, and those who rejected Jesus in this life will have another chance in the next...etc. You see the downward spiral into apostasy? This is dangerous ground. Jesus died for the elect. Period. The rest are destined (Romans 9) for damnation.

News Item5/28/18 6:21 PM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
34
comments
Dr. Tim wrote:
Really, Jim? You couldn't find another liberal wacko whose ravings you could quote, so you have to quote a pope? You're really scraping bottom now, fella. Maybe you can find some links to political experts like Yogi Bear, or even Snuffy Smith. I'm sure they have as much wisdom to contribute as the yahoos you usually cite.
Yogi Bear would roll over in his grave if he were alive today!

News Item5/28/18 11:20 AM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
457
comments
Christopher000 wrote:
Nope:
"Nobody can know for certain, if they're being completely honest with themselves..."
No, I haven't watched the video, but will save the link. Why would I ever do that? Because I don't know for certain, and can only express my opinion based upon what I glean from scripture. I think we all, including myself, need to really watch what we claim to know about certain topics at times when it comes to things that scripture just isn't clear on, and if it's not crystal clear, then anyone who claims to know, is relying solely upon nothing but personal opinion to claim those things as stone cold fact.
...and no, I'm still not a robot.
5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. Psalm 51.

I agree Christopher, but can't you see how dangerous this thinking is? If babies have some sort of age of accountability, then Christ's sacrifice is not needed. You are a grandparent if I remember correctly, you have obviously seen the raw sin and rebellion of children as have I. No one teaches a child to be that way. It's inherited. It's part of their nature.


News Item5/28/18 10:54 AM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
457
comments
John UK wrote:
Watcher, you mean this one?
"Only Calvinism allows for the salvation of babies who are elect."
Well, in case you misunderstood, let us agree that the Bible teaches God chooses some and these are called the elect.
We know that Jesus taught that a man's enemies may be those of his own household, so let us trace back in time to when each family member was a baby.
And as far as I know, the biblical doctrines of free and sovereign grace, known to some as Calvinism, is the only interpretation of scripture which allows for that to happen. Arminians do not permit that.
Ahh...I see. Yes God knows who is elected to salvation. Agreed. But God still has to save that person in order to justify him, forgive him and make him a new creature in Christ Jesus. I read a quote one time, and it said something to the fact, "The elect are immortal until they're saved.". Something to think about I suppose.

Christopher: Everything you just stated as "opinion" came out as fact. Touche! BTW...did you watch the video?


News Item5/28/18 10:42 AM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
457
comments
John UK wrote:
Children, babies, pregnant women, all wiped out, drowned to death, crying out for help, none came.
The same will happen when Christ comes as the Great King, saying, "Come to Judgment!" Too late, door is shut.
Gospel grace is now, today is the day of salvation.
Noah preached for 120 years of the coming wrath, and everybody mocked him and his family. But he and seven others were saved!! The entire rest of the population of the earth drowned in the flood!!
Mocking men may well find themselves responsible for the death of their offspring.
God is always JUST. God always does what is RIGHT. God is altogether RIGHTEOUS.
Agreed. Your previous comment didn't make sense though. Only the elect are saved. This is truth that we must submit to. You have to be saved to be saved though.

News Item5/28/18 10:35 AM
Watcher | NA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
457
comments
John UK wrote:
Well, let's see...Only Calvinism allows for the salvation of babies who are elect.
Calvinism again? Calvinism believes all have sinned including babies. Is there such a hate for Calvinism, that it makes one want to lie?
Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more


A. Boyd Miller IV
The Woes of Jesus

Luke 11:37-54
Sunday - AM
Covenant Presbyterian Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Hourly:
We Are Not Saved
Dr. Bob Jones Jr.
Chancellor's Program
Staff Picks..

Ron Lewis
Jesus' First Miracle

Gospel of John
Faith Bible Church
Play! | MP3

Ken Wimer
A Godless Generation

Book of Judges
Shreveport Grace Church
Transcript!Play! | MP4

Sermon:
The Cry of a Dead Man
David C. Anderson

SPONSOR | 8,100+

SPONSOR




                   
An idle life and a holy heart is a contradiction. ... Thomas Brooks


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Watch
Android
Church App
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts
2-MINUTE TIPS New!

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
SA Newsroom
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES
Dashboard  New! Info
Church Finder | Info
Sermon Player | Video
Mobile & Apps
Podcasting | Videos
Live Webcasting
Listen Line
Events Support
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domain
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Goodies
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BW
JSON API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Auto-Upload Sermons
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox
Picasa
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Privacy Policy | Support Us | Stories