Sign in or signup
Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsSITE
Events | Local | Blogs
New Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -3 sec
Top Sermons
Daily Log
Photos
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Sermon DashboardNEW
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ JUSTIN TY ME ”
RECENTLY-COMMENTED SERMONS | MoreLast PostTotal
Sermon The Mystery Of Godliness | Jeff Arthur
NJFROMPA
""
-4 hrs 
Sermon Hallowed Be Your Name | Dr. Clinton Archer
Allen Hauptfleisch from South Africa Hillcrest
-5 hrs 
Sermon Tongues Shall Cease | Reg Kelly
Stephanie
-6 hrs 
· Page 1 ·  Found: 89 user comments posted recently.
News Item4/11/16 7:28 PM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
49
comments
TMC wrote:
@Justin Ty Me
I use the SA App. It let's you post multiple times, but you can't remove or edit your posts and there seems to be a shorter word limit. Not SA partiality at all! If you are posting from the website and need to post more than your limit, just ask other posters for a Bump! Have a nice day!
Thanks TMC/Midwest for your assistance. BUt I won't be needing it anymore. This blog makes me sick to my stomach.

The only reason I'm on it today, is to see if there is anything edifying. There isn't. Just a group of people not understanding where life comes from. It certainly isn't by bludgeoning others by exposing their failures.

Our LORD said, Unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood, you have no life in you."

Where on this blog is the news about this?

I used to rush to the front of the temple to show God what a good person I was; not like that other guy. But now I realize that they are what they are because of me. They have been infected by my pride, my lack of gratitude for what God has done for me through Christ.

The prophet that said "Woe is me. I am undone," also said Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? - Isa 53:1)

Posters need to know Jesus, not ashes.


News Item4/10/16 11:49 PM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
49
comments
TMC wrote:
... I hope, for all our sakes, that if Trump becomes President he will learn more about and fix those things that we are both concerned over (Jobs, Vacc., UN, etc.). But Trump's mind boggling relationship with the Truth makes me think that he's just playing to the crowd:
www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/03/trump-fact-check-errors-exaggerations-falsehoods-213730
I understand getting things wrong now and then- but stuff like the winery show that it's all about ego rather than fact.
"the vaccines you all push here have fetal cell lines."
I have many concerns about Vacc. as well- but I don't recall everyone pushing for them on here. And to be 100% fair, not all Vacc. have the Fetal Stem Cell lines- www.cogforlife.org keeps a list of those that do and those that don't. Did Trump ever say more on the issue than not having too many at the same time? I know he talked about making sure his children had them spaced out, but he's also got Carson onboard now, which concerns me.
TMC Midwest

Tell me. PLEASE!

How is it that you and other can post back to back while others, like me, can't.

I get a message "Yours ...the last ... comment ..." Hypocrits

This is partiality on the part of SA monitors.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!


News Item4/10/16 11:32 PM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
57
comments
GSMontana wrote:
MS writes:
Why is this article even posted.?
I sometimes wonder if its to get us arguing. I can see no other reason for SA to have so many news threads pertaining to Catholicism or the Pope.
I agree with you. Although I love SteveR's posts.

I've addressed this issue of Jim Lincoln's continuous posting of world events to the extent he is taking our minds off things eternal. These articles and discussions generated by them do not edify. Nor do they motivate us love those Christ died for.

Only judgmentalism comes forth from those (sometimes meself included) who forget that any righteousness we have was imputed and by him who shed his blood. As ECC. 12 says they vex the flesh.

Now I am not about sticking my head in the sand; however focusing on world events each time you open SA's blog, instead of building up the saints and encouraging us to get the Gospel to the lost and exalting Christ in the hearts of believers are worlds apart. It can be discouraging. It causes us to find fault with the brethren. We are pleased with no one.

We wrestle not against those we are exposing. We are wrestling with the spirit of this age and must guard even our own hearts against it.

Grace saved us. It will save others.


News Item4/10/16 4:58 PM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
9
comments
from the Book wrote:
This MacArthur fellow of yours Jim appears to have a streak of Roman Arminianism in him.
It is NOT the "church" who gives increase - It is GOD alone who does that.
1 Corinthians 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
1 Corinthians 3:7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
As for "political" "cultural" "military" - All things come from God, Man is just a servant and a sinner at that. Try and remember who is in charge MacArthur.
"•God is sovereign over the entire universe: Ps 103:19; Rom 8:28; Eph 1:11
•God is sovereign over all of nature: Ps 135:6-7; Mt 5:45; 6:25-30
•God is sovereign over angels & Satan: Ps 103:20-21; Job 1:12
•God is sovereign over nations: Ps 47:7-9; Dan 2:20-21; 4:34-35
•God is sovereign over human beings: 1 Sam 2:6-7; Gal 1:15-16"
(monergism.com)
A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself. Prov 18:2.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. 4:8

News Item4/9/16 1:36 PM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
152
comments
SteveR wrote:
Is there a discussion here on SA about the archways of Basl Temple that will be erected in Times and Trafalgar Sqs?
SteveR

I haven't seen your name recently. Perhaps an oversight on my part. But I am glad to see it. You've been a tremendous blessing to me.

I would like to know more, myself,about Basl Temple, etc. and research what's being said about it; according to prophecy.


News Item4/9/16 1:26 PM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
40
comments
Wikipedia has this on

"Glenn Lee Beck
Beliefs[edit]
Universal Life Church Monastery's mantra is "We are all children of the same universe. It also has two core tenets:
Do only that which is right
Every individual is free to practice … religion … of their choosing, as mandated by the First Amendment, so long as … does not impinge … rights or freedoms & is in accordance with the government's laws
… stated mission is to ordain anyone regardless of their spiritual or religious denomination It does not have a physical building… of worship, & conducts ordination through its website … the church ordination allows its ministers to perform marriages, funerals, baptisms, & exorcisms … free of charge
Notable ministers of the Universal Life Church Monastery…
Notable ministers of ULCM … Glenn Beck, Richard Branson, Doris Day, Kathy Griffin, Hugh Heffner, John Lennon, … Debbie Reynolds, Joan Rivers, … "

Is he there?


Sermon4/8/16 11:26 PM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
Sermon:
Eschatology 12 - Free Israel
Dr. Leon L. Sanders
3
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
This is truly an insightful, encouraging, and much needed message for Christians who think that they are not viewed as being anti-semitic and who believe that our government will keep them safe.

Sermon4/8/16 12:58 PM
Justin Ty Me | In Prayer  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
Sermon:
Eschatology 13 - Babylon Israel
Dr. Leon L. Sanders
3
comments
“ Absolutely Great Sermon! ”
God's people would not be destroyed if they rightly divided His word, studied to show themselves approved, and prepared themselves to give a defense of the Gospel that saves. This message is necessary if we are going to win souls to Christ.

News Item4/8/16 11:45 AM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
120
comments
Christopher000 wrote:
Hi Geff, I like you, I do, and I think you have some intelligent things to say. One of the things I like about you, because it's big with me, is that you have the ability to step up when you're wrong as opposed to becoming combative. Not everyone has it in them to admit they're wrong about anything.
That was just a side note and nothing to do with this: I've been watching how you speak to Penny from the beginning, and I'm wondering how you feel about your approach. I don't really want to speak for her, but my scense is that she doesn't respond because of the way she's asked the questions. I understand your concerns at times, but if you figured out a way to express your frustrations in a friendlier way, she may give you some answers you've been asking for. I could be wrong, but I've never known her to avoid conversation or respond to questions, so I'm thinking it's your approach.
I thought Penny, Penned, and Penelope (and another) were the same persons, because I've noticed the same approach and responses.

News Item4/7/16 10:03 AM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
120
comments
Geff wrote:
Can we return to rational conversation gain? That entire fiasco yesterday was so creepy. Maybe we should pray for Brent, that God would soften his heart, and that we wouldn't have to deal with his posts on this forum. Have a blessed day all! I'll be around for some conversation, though I may get a little busy. I don't know when that would be.
Really, Geff.

Perhaps you should look at all of your juvenile comments and lay them on the altar of repentance.

Too much baby talk and not sound teaching. All of us need to grow up into the Head, which is Christ.


News Item4/6/16 4:36 PM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
7
comments
Even so, LORD, come quickly.

Oh when will we see your face, YAHWEH?
When will our flesh meet our Redeemer?

My soul longs to see him.


News Item4/6/16 4:30 PM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
8
comments
Be assured of this; discrimination against Black people has given strength to homosexuals. There should be adamant protests against and continuous preaching against the idea that being black is a sin. The "LGBT"'s argument was that they were no more a sinner than a black person. The church remained silent. There should have been one voice refuting this disgusting argument. There should have been extraordinary effort to integrate with fellow believers (and in the marketplace) PERIOD.

They, the "LGBT" are also gaining strength because we, CHRISTIANS, are failing to engage them one-on-one in meaningful dialogue. This is because many Christians find them repulsive to deal with.
We should not focus on their sin as much. We should focus of the condition of their soul. They need our love and the Gospel of Christ. They are in the same judgment we were delivered from.


News Item4/6/16 4:19 PM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
149
comments
CORRECTIOIN:

I stated the following: I know some churches who are NOT IN THE TOP 5 that don't use the KJV only. However, I prefer the KJV.

I meant to say They use the KJV, but are not in the "TOP" 5 of any denomination. Actually, the do not adhere to this thing about denominations. AND they teach sound doctrine. Their teaching changes you focus. Others will see Christ.


News Item4/6/16 11:59 AM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
149
comments
reason wrote:
Jim;
KJV Onlyism is a strawman set up by you modern version users to sell your publications.
Statement:
Christians use the KJV because it is the Word of God.
"Statement:
Christians use the KJV because it is the Word of God."

REALLY?

I have a friend who is a Jew. He uses the KJV, the NIV, and I don't know what other bibles he uses. But he certainly has the KJV in his arsenal - using it as a demolishing tool against Christians. He does not know what version they use.

These arguments about what Bible version is superior tends to create doubt in an unbeliever that God even inspired any of them.

I repeat. If one is seeking God, God will be found. If you want to find flaws, look inward.

There is enough in all of these versions to discover the God of this supernatural revelation bound within. God will not allow his word to become void.

BTW. I know some churches who are NOT IN THE TOP 5 that don't use the KJV only. However, I prefer the KJV.


News Item4/5/16 10:44 PM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
31
comments
Why are these people taking up a fight with Christians. Seems to me that their issue is with their parents, the doctors, and the nurses? Why did they characterize the individual as being something, or someone, they are not?

This is a time in history that ALL Christians should dress excessively according to their identity. Males should promote masculinity. Females should intentionally promote femininity.

Whew!

Take another look at Ecc 7:29. We have pickled ourselves.


News Item4/5/16 10:28 PM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
149
comments
Dave wrote:
I completely understand the train of thought in gradually removing or softening scripture and it's dangers,
But I wonder how God feels about ask our time wasted on arguing?
Contend the truth for sure.
I know that the old testament is as vital to the bible as the New testament, .
What was the commission? Take the good news to the world.
Ok so we have creation, Adam, sin , the fall.through which we're all condemned?
Sinful at birth.
The wages of sin=death.
But then we have the good news, what joy truly!
I struggle with all honesty to not be a kjvonly , that being said, I've only had access on the go to , the gospel of john, and just the gospels. I've had to use them, and I've witnessed first hand their conversion, people I mean . That had only had the gospels.
I personally think removing references to sodomy, Sodom, what one must understand regarding salvation/baptism.
Are we seriously to suggest that 16 odd verses that were accepted as doctrine for hundred of years can now be removed from Matthew and that's not a warning sign? Red flag?
Either these things being in our scripture or they don't.
Lords blessings.
We must be more discerning of world views. We are really loving people when we tell the truth graciously.

News Item4/5/16 8:43 PM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
152
comments
Exposing Trump wrote:
Speaking of the homosexual agenda, Trump is a Homo!!!
Oops! I realized that all I had to do was search Wikipedia to learn what happened to the sheep clone Dolly. She died in 2003? I guess I want to know if her stages of development were recorded for publication? All that I remember is that one day we had a full grown sheep called Dolly.

I just want the FACTS. Just the FACTS. Because we could have been hoaxed.


News Item4/5/16 8:22 PM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
13
comments
I am still asking "What happened to Dolly?"

If anyone knows, please make the information available.


News Item4/5/16 11:57 AM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
31
comments
It still amazes me how that the most perverse groups have more in common than the Body of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. They are fully integrated; although it was not always so. Membership is open to all ethnicities. Their message “I was born this way,” we know is a lie. They socialize over the same lie; feeding on ashes 24/7.
On the other hand, our day of worship, be it Saturday or Sunday (currently being debated), shows a far more separation between people. Yet our message is “We are born of the Spirit of God. We are born anew. We are a new creation. We are one Body. We are all brothers and sisters in Christ. We are equally yoked, etc. Those feeding on ashes are well aware of this and say, “Hypocrite! You move as far away as possible from particular ethnicities.”
I’ve often wondered how it is that so many pastors have wives that are blonde. At least it was so a few years ago. Perhaps brunettes and redheads aren’t spiritual enough.

Please pray for Sudan, Ethiopia, and other parts of Africa.

I'll see some of you on the Sabbath, from across the street.


News Item4/4/16 8:05 PM
Justin Ty Me | AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
Wayfarer Pilgrim wrote:
Pediphiles will rejoice at the thought that all it takes to grab a child is dress up in a skirt.
Hey Pilgrim,

Did you know that the world pedophile means 'lover of children.' Unfortunately, I cannot remember what this group of wicked people, those who prey upon children, are called.

What a distortion of one word.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5



E. A. Johnston
Mistakes Of Modern Evangelism

Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Teaching
Evangelism Awakening
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Douglas Salyer
Exposition of Romans - Part 66

Exposition # 45 - Romans
Princess Chapel Church
Transcript!Play! | MP4

Drew McKeown
God is our Fortress

Fearless in Faith
Drew McKeown
Play! | MP3

Larry Wessels
Former Catholics-Mike Gendron

Christian Answers of Austin
Teaching
Transcript!Play! | MP4

Sermon: A Testimony: Christ is All
Shawn Reynolds

SPONSOR | 10,500+

SPONSOR




                   
Fellowship with God means warfare with the world. ... Charles E. Fuller


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Watch
Android
Church App
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts
2-MINUTE TIPS

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
SA Newsroom
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES
Sermon Dashboard | Info
Audio | Video | Podcast
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Live Webcasting
Listen Line
Events Support
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards
Business Cards
SOLO Sites New!
Favorites New! | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Goodies
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Auto-Upload Sermons
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox
Picasa
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS! New!
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Privacy Policy | Support Us | Stories