Sign in or signup
Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsSITE
Events | Local | Blogs
New Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -44 sec
Top Sermons
Daily Log
Photos
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Sermon DashboardNEW
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ CV ”
Page 1 | Page 6 ·  Found: 500 user comments posted recently.
News Item1/26/14 4:02 PM
cv  Find all comments by cv
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
304
comments
Skylight wrote:
Question: do you feel it is vital to preach the gospel to every living creature or just do nothing because it's God who does the "electing"?
You didn't come up with that, that's a clever Armenian debating tactic to ridicule 'Election'

If you had understood what Calvinism was, you'd know that that has nothing to do with Calvinism.

So how is that you all come up with the same misunderstanding coincidentally?

You walk like one and you quack like one, and true to character, you even deny your Armenian heritage.

No, you are Armenian because of your denial


News Item1/26/14 3:01 PM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
304
comments
Skylight wrote:
Thank goodness I don't beleive in neither heresies of Arminianism and Calvinism.
You believe in an Armenian free will and universal atonement and the rest of the kitten kabootle. You just claim otherwise.
No Armin ever admits to being Armin. They all think that they are the first to come up with something totally new under the Sun

News Item1/26/14 1:45 PM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
304
comments
These two have debated before. It won't move anyone over to either side. Because the spiritually dead will remain dead.

Speaking of spiritually dead, if ever I was able to discern someone's spiritual condition, it is J4's. J4 knocks down the very pillars of Christianity TO leave it open to perversion. J4 is the
most dangerous because he's so good.
Calling yourself "for Jesus' iS like a betrayal with a kiss. There is no Jesus there.


News Item1/26/14 4:35 AM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
Lets show loooove for the brethren.

Oh, except for that nasty cigar smoking false teacher Spurgeon...
Oh and Calvin..
Oh and those murderous lying puffed up Calves.....

John
Do you even understand what Calvinism is?


News Item1/25/14 5:22 PM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
4
comments
'Researchers found that simply living in an area with a large concentration of conservative Protestants increases the chances of divorce, even for those who are not themselves conservative Protestants'

Wow
damning indictment.
If it was homosexuals, we'd say it was a judgement from God

when it comes to the issue of divorce, stay clear of 'conservative christians', they're clueless.

when it comes to marriage, christians only know to 'just hate queers'. That is the sum total of our biblical knowledge


News Item1/25/14 4:30 PM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
John Beechy wrote:
Calvinism is a papist invention.
Right then, 'UP' is 'DOWN'.
That explains your confusion about the bible.

John
Arminism is the heart of Romanism.
And Armin theology NECESSITATES a universal atonement, ergo NEGATES sovreignty.

Armins accuse Calvivnists of stifling Gods sovreignty because we don't agree with Armins, not because Calvinism doesnt allow Gods free choice.
Such confused bunch


News Item1/21/14 1:46 PM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
Michael Hranek wrote:
because if the atonement was limited
how could those who reject Christ
be held guilty
Under Calvinism, since it Is God who elects, God is free to offer grace to all or limit it to some. The guilt of man is not affected. And god remains sovereign

Under Arminianism, salvation is reliant on the action of man therefore all men must be extended the same grace. If God limits, then man is absolved of guilt.

Armin must argue that Calvinists restrict Gods sovereignty by not allowing Him to extend grace to all. But Calvinism can accommodate both, a universal or limited atonement without affecting the guilt of man. While it can ACCOMMODATE either, it ACCEPTS the one that is biblical. So it is a false charge to accuse Calvinism of coming up with LA
Armins NEED universal atonement. But Armins will argue that Calvins restrict Gods sovereignty.


News Item1/20/14 1:01 PM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
Michael Hranek wrote:
if the atonement was limited
how could those who reject Christ
be held guilty (inexcusable) for doing so
I don't believe someone has to understand Limited Atonement (L.A) to come to a saving knowledge of Christ. But I believe for someone who professes faith as long as you have, the error compounds into bigger doctrinal errors.

So how could someone be guilty of rejecting Christ if it wasn't offered for them to believe?

Arminians problem verse is Rom5:12- imputed sin
' for that all have sinned'.
Christ is God. Man starts off having rejected God & is already guilty and dead in sin. MAN IS ALREADY GUILTY!!
LA is God exercising his sovereignty in extending grace to whom He will

Grace owed to everyone is NOT GRACE but what is DUE.

Can God exercise sovereignty in extending grace?
Israel is type of Gods chosen and elect. God chose whom He would and saved whom He would. God chose to save the Israelite firstborn& killed the Egyption firstborn. That's Limited


News Item1/19/14 2:43 AM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
Michael Hranek wrote:
if atonement was limited
how could those who reject Christ
be held guilty (inexcusable) for doing so
You believe that it isn't untill man makes a decision to accept/reject that he gets saved or lost.
The bible says, in Adam we have all sinned. It isn't left for man to do/not do ANYTHING before guilt is reckoned to him.
limited atonement starts at all are guilty. Not as you suppose, that they are guilty only after they reject Christ.

So if God saves the elect, it is because at start, all are declared guilty.


News Item1/18/14 7:44 PM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
Against Popery wrote:
"you really are an emissary of Satan"!
And all of Gods children say AMEN!!!
Steevio, is that you?

You tried to use big name giants of the faith and use selective quotes to make tbe charges agaist the anabaptis look credible.

Well lets go with your premise, that the giantts of the faith adds to credibility. But lets not be sly and shift the charges against RC onto someone else

busted!


News Item1/18/14 6:34 PM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
Mike wrote:
2)Since a man can do no good thing without God, he is but guilty of not being given the gift of faith. Isn't that why you say he is "passed by"?
you'r confusing sin with ignorance. That man is innocent of sin but guilty of being ignorant of God, and withiut faith then man is guilty of not being given faith.

the bible says man is guilty of sin of rebellion against God. we all HAD free will in Adam. And we all rebelled in Adam. We all sinned in Adam and are guilty.

Free willers want to break free of Adams imputed sin and want a fresh go at it for themselves. To have free will, you have to have Adams position back again and undo the imuputed sin reckoned agaist you first.
then bhabe a fresh go at free will over again


News Item1/18/14 5:40 PM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
He died only for the elect

News Item1/18/14 5:00 PM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
Michael Hranek wrote:
Mike NY
A bit more consideration on motivation here.
If an individual (Calvinist/Reformed/TULIP) holds:
"We don't know who the elect are" in their witness
it appears they are hindered/sabotaged in how much labor/effort they will put out to make Christ known so that the lost might hear of Him and be saved
John
The power of the cross ws sufficient for all but efficient for those whom it was intended.
God accomplished exactly what He purposed, and not thwarted by mas decision.

As far as Michael's comment, I have never seen that in practice but always brought up as a debating tactic. This is same silly point brought up against Paul regarding grace - that it was a license to sin. Did Spurgeons Calvinism hinder his witnessing? Well then lets stop this nonsense. You can't hinder the truth of the doctrine by nonsensicle points.

I use a phone whic is very dificult to carry a discussion. But i can point you to James White from AOM' material on the subject. lets have a serious evaluation of scripture Michael

thats not to say you'r not serious but lets do away with nonsense points


News Item1/18/14 2:55 PM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
23
comments
noooo wrote:
Mohler's [url=http://news.sbts.edu/2014/01/13/mohler-to-be-joined-by-new-york-times-columnist-douthat-radio-personality-prager-for-faith-and-freedom-in-the-public-square/]]]hosting[/url] a devout Romanist with him on the dias at the SBTS in two weeks. Has he finally lost his mind?
It's some sort of symposium on secularism and morality. It has a Jewish, RC, & an Evanjelly giving their perspective.

the problem is, the evanjelly is also an RC


News Item1/17/14 5:54 AM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
John Yurich USA wrote:
Why should anybody feel repulsed by a Mormon wedding when a Mormon couple would not be homosexual but would be heterosexual? True that Mormonism is a Cult but that is totally supefluous when it comes to weddings being only for heterosexual couples.
I cant get on these forumns as much as I'd like to, but ahh thanks for enlightning me JY.

Here I thought that it was a sin issue but it really was a homosexual issue. Lets burn them queers then?


News Item1/16/14 4:48 AM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
CAB wrote:
Fact is, TULIP philosophy and logic doesn't hold up without the bloodless penal atonement:
You start out with a supposition, God is "sovereign" (pulling all the strings, nothing left to chance, and no free will) or He couldn't really be "sovereign."
Imagine that! Under TULIP, Gods sovereignty leaves nothing to be blindsided by chance.

CAB wrote:
So if you buy this (false) argument, then you move on to TULIP and end with a philosophy (not scripture) that says God picked people out of a hat to save
Except when he picked the Israelites over the Egyptians.
God picked six people to put in the Ark. Can you say who's free will decision pulled those names out of the hat?

Acts 2:23 tells you what TULIP is!


News Item1/14/14 1:08 PM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
82
comments
CAB wrote:
Works righteousness. Read your Bible, and you will find the Christians in the Bible were called Saints, Servants, Soldiers. Not sinners.
Yes, actually real righteousness is what a Christian should have. Real, not imagined, not some imputed sheet that you put over your head like KKK to cover up your face and the evil person underneath, like God can't see under the sheet?
I know that's what Calvinism teaches, that God goes blind and can't see those sins once he pounds on Jesus on your behalf. Such stupid and unscriptural lies
I am a '5-point Calvanist' by the grace & mercy of GOD.

You say,
' I know that's what Calvinism teaches, that God goes blind and can't see those sins once he pounds on Jesus on your behalf. Such stupid and unscriptural lies'

So, in Acts2:23, Who is responsible for Jesus' death' then?


News Item1/11/14 8:51 PM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
Homosexuality as a sin seems to be disproportionately a bigger sin then any other sin.

Me thinks this more a remnant of an old social tabboo rather then a sin issue.

Every atheist communist muslim hindu burned their 'queers'

I wonder if you and the bakerman would feel just as repulsed by a mormon wedding?


News Item1/11/14 7:18 PM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
131
comments
Lurker wrote:
I've had a burden for another sister who posted here for a long time
please pray for her
God bless you all.
what an uplifting thread from everyone.

News Item1/11/14 3:36 PM
CV  Find all comments by CV
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
Is it Cheryl??

I missed the boat on my last few posts with you.
I appologise. Myprauers are for you, and all that are yours.

Only God can open our hearts and minds.
But sometimes I forget. And instead, I want to remind God how thankfull He should be to have me doing His bidding.

Cheryl??, your God is too small. That's why you think you should be in charge. Know the real God of the bible, and you will know of joys unspeakable

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 more



Dr. Andy Bloom
Steps To A Great Local Church

Psalm 119:105
Sunday - PM
Central Baptist Church
Play! | MP4 | RSS


Hourly: Why People Don't Believe
Pastor Edward Donnelly
Trinity Baptist Church
Staff Picks..

Kevin Swanson
The Great Heritage of M. Henry

Generations Radio
Radio Broadcast
Play! | MP3

Stephen MacKenzie
Can Gays Be Saved?

Romans
Fishers of Men Bible...
Video!Play! | MP4

Sermon:
#116 Death
Dr. James M. Phillips

SPONSOR | 5,500+

SPONSOR




                   
Mortification of the flesh is the true place of power in the Spirit. ... W. Kelly


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Watch
Android
Church App
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts
2-MINUTE TIPS

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
SA Newsroom
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish New!
Audio | Video | Podcast
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Live Webcasting
Listen Line
Events Support
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards | Biz Cards
Solo Sites
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Goodies
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Auto-Upload Sermons
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox
Picasa
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS!
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Privacy Policy | Support Us | Stories