Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream
107

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsroomALL
Events | Notices | Blogs
Newest Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Language
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -27 sec
Top Sermons
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Broadcaster Dashboard
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ JOHN BEECHY ”
Page 1 | Page 3 ·  Found: 285 user comments posted recently.
News Item1/24/14 3:21 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
42
comments
Prayer to who?

What is meant by revive?


News Item1/24/14 3:18 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
30
comments
John Yurich?

News Item1/24/14 3:15 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
Calvinism is a papist invention. Both mother Rome and daughter Calvies are drunken on the blood of the saints, fighting for control of the beast. Same father, same spirit.

"But Lord Lord, you elected me. You chose me. You answered my prayers. You helped me kill others in the name of Jesus. Here are the many verses that prove such..."


News Item1/22/14 11:01 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
39
comments
Or spiritual? Let's see, how many tens of thousands of professed Christian groups exist who smoke no weed? Maybe a little weed will help the believers simply be one church. And maybe a little weed will help all those proud chosen race advocates calm down and flee their false doctrines so they won't end up hearing those terrible words from Christ..." I never knew you"

Check out the Rastafarians.

John for JESUS wrote:
Is it possible that God created marijuana for some medicinal purpose?

News Item1/22/14 10:31 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
23
comments
Riding bikes is a Christian doctrine because many Amish in Berlin, Ohio ride bikes and do not drive cars and the Amish are Christians so therefore riding bikes is a Christian doctrine.

And the Mormons believe in Jesus as mentioned.

John Yurich USA wrote:
Mormonism would cease to exist if they got rid of the non Christian doctrines and got Christian doctrines seeing as every doctrine in Mormonism is non Christian.

News Item1/22/14 10:26 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
5
comments
Will The Real Paranoids Please
Raise Their Hands?

http://www.rense.com/general24/real.htm


News Item1/22/14 10:02 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
6
comments
Raw butter good. Margarine yucky.

News Item1/22/14 9:49 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
30
comments
Show me where in the scriptures it states that salvation is by justification by faith in Jesus alone, and where in the scriptures it states that trusting in Jesus alone means the same thing as salvation is by justification by faith in Jesus alone, and show me in the scriptures where Christ created a Lutheran church.

If the so-called Baptist and Evangelical Protestant churches teach and believe truth, then there would be no need for a Baptist or an Evangelical Protestant description of the church, for they would simply be churches as Christ has created, because Christ did not create a Baptist church or an Evangelical Protestant church, and therefore Baptist and Evangelical churches are not real churches because the ones who have created them are not Christ and are obviously teaching something in addition to the teachings of Christ for that is why they have the Baptist and Evangelical Protestant description to describe their extra biblical teaching that they have conjured up in their depraved minds.

John Yurich USA wrote:
The Bible states that salvation is by Justification By Faith in Jesus alone, which means the same thing as trusting in Jesus alone for salvation....

News Item1/22/14 9:33 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
133
comments
It works the other way too, the obsession with unnatural grocery stores, fast "food", restaurant "food", the obsession with pharmaceuticals, vaccines, hospitals, unnatural hospital childbirth, Allopath quacks, the obsession with insurance schemes in order to obtain said drugs/vaccines that allegedly prolong physical life, the obsession with destroying the body, the obsession with destroying the earth, the obsession with doing what every one else is doing, the obsession with believing whatever the State people say, the obsession with propaganda paranoia, the obsession with killing people and conquering the earth in the name of Jesus.

Lots of idol worshipping going on!

Strasse wrote:
The worlds modern obsession with vitamins, eating the quote, "right" food and exercise which is supposed to make the mortal last longer in this miserable life is all hocus pocus.
Life and longevity belongs to God. When you are finished with this world then and only then will you go home to heaven or hell.

News Item1/20/14 2:34 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
30
comments
Why do you say trusting in Jesus alone for salvation when the scriptures do not say trusting in Jesus alone for salvation?

If the so-called Baptist and Evangelical Protestant churches teach and believe truth, then there would be no need for a Baptist or an Evangelical Protestant description of the church, for they would simply be churches as Christ has created, because Christ did not create a Baptist church or an Evangelical Protestant church, and therefore Baptist and Evangelical churches are not real churches because the ones who have created them are not Christ and are obviously teaching something in addition to the teachings of Christ for that is why they have the Baptist and Evangelical Protestant description to describe their extra biblical teaching that they have conjured up in their depraved minds.

John Yurich USA wrote:
The Bible states Justification By Faith in Jesus alone which means salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation. Baptists and other Evangelical Protestant Churches teach the biblical doctrine of salvation that salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation and thus are Christ centered Bible Believing Churches.

News Item1/20/14 11:52 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
82
comments
Is this from the JW's religious book?

Kenneth wrote:
Revelation 2:10 says: "Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor's crown".
Those who would deny Christ will just explain it away by saying they will better serve Christ on earth so they need to live a little longer. Or that so and so needs them. Blah blah.

News Item1/20/14 11:39 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
17
comments
And so it is in the U.S. Try getting in without a passport. Passports REQUIRE ALLEGIANCE TO MAN. You may be able to leave, but you will need to give allegiance to some other group of devils, in addition to STILL be liable to pay the IRS terrorists for any money you make anywhere in the world.

penny wrote:
NK is a closed off despot country filled with starving people, concentration camps and indoctrination including selling Americans as devils and their leader to be worshipped. JB, you can go ahead and try to enter their country, but you'd likely never leave. very few get in with the blessing of the "actors" there with their fake cities and dark skies at night. but those who find Christ often return back, to share the light with their loved ones.... very risky as it is. if you have something to say about Romans 13, would be glad to hear it.
"For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God"

What don't you understand Dorcas?


News Item1/20/14 11:32 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
30
comments
John Yurich USA wrote:
Every Baptist and other Evangelical Protestant Church has in their Statement of Faith that they teach that salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation. So seeing as McCain is a member of a Baptist Church in Phoenix, Arizona then he had to make a public profession of faith trusting in Jesus alone for salvation.
Why do you say salvation is trusting in Jesus alone? And if true, and the so-called Baptist and Evangelical Protestant churches teach and believe this, then there would be no need for a Baptist or an Evangelical Protestant description of the church, for they would simply be churches as Christ has created, because Christ did not create a Baptist church or an Evangelical Protestant church, and therefore Baptist and Evangelical churches are not real churches because the ones who have created them are not Christ and are obviously teaching something in addition to the teachings of Christ for that is why they have the Baptist and Evangelical Protestant description to describe their extra biblical teaching that they have conjured up in their depraved minds.

News Item1/20/14 11:22 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
17
comments
Seen the State propaganda piece on PBS. It seemed very similar to the U.S. It's very easy to show the same slum scenes over and over, and the U.S. has plenty of poor areas with druggies and hungry children. I would like to see a N. Korea response to the PBS piece to get a balanced view. I am troubled that people are being disobedient to their God-ordained ruler.

"Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing."


News Item1/20/14 11:12 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
133
comments
Perhaps it was one of your uncles then.

John Yurich USA wrote:
I have never mentioned any of my cousins before. I was referring to in the previous post on this thread about a first cousin who is a Chiropractor down in Lake Worth, Florida and he believes he can cure any illness.

News Item1/19/14 11:13 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
133
comments
Is this one of the kissing cousins you spoke about before?

John Yurich USA wrote:
I have a first cousin who is a Chiropractor down in Lake Worth, Florida and he believes he can cure any illness.

News Item1/19/14 11:09 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
30
comments
So what you're saying is that Christ did not create Baptist and Evangelical Protestant churches and that Satan himself is a believer.

John Yurich USA wrote:
Baptist and other Evangelical Protestant Churches are Christ centered Bible Believing Churches because they teach that salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation. And McCain has stated that he is a Born Again believer because he trusts in Jesus alone for salvation. If he joined that Baptist Church in Phoenix, Arizona he had to make a public profession of faith stating that he trusts in Jesus alone for salvation.

News Item1/19/14 11:06 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
23
comments
Mormons believe in Jesus and ride bikes.

John Yurich USA wrote:
Mormonism would cease to exist if they got rid of the non Christian doctrines and got Christian doctrines seeing as every doctrine in Mormonism is non Christian.

News Item1/18/14 10:41 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
"The Anabaptists and their Stepchildren"

Good book.


News Item1/18/14 10:27 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
30
comments
Since when did Christ create a Baptist church or an Evangelical Protestant church and since when does Christ say that one becomes a believer by calling himself a Baptist?

John Yurich USA wrote:
Since when is the Baptist religion an unbelieving religion? Baptist Churches are Evangelical Protestant believing churches. And thus McCain being a Baptist is a Born Again believer.
Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more


Office HQ, Greenville SC
SermonAudio Classics

Play! | More

John Pittman Hey
Distracted from Christ's Glory

Calvary is His Greatest Glory
Sunday Service
Grace Bible Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS

Renewed Unto Gratitude
Rev. Nathan Langerak

Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06

Dr. James M. Phillips
The Lord's Supper @ DTW..

Dr. Jim on Mission Field
Discover The Word With Dr...
Video!Play! | MP4

Sponsor:
Reboot Your Outreach Ministry Safely

Free Web­inar with Thom Rainer & Church Answ­ers on Outr­each During an Outbr­eak
https://churchanswers.com/w..

Sponsor:
Reformed Booklets

By Godly Men of the Past - for Sale & Free Downl­oad
www.christianbooklets.co.uk

Sponsor: Lord, Teach Us PASTORS to Pray
https://churchanswers.com/l..




SA UPDATES NEWSLETTER Sign up for a weekly dose of personal thoughts along with interesting content updates. Sign Up
FOLLOW US


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
ChurchOne App
Watch
Android
ChurchOne App
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
2-MINUTE TIPS

NEWS
Weekly Newsletter
Unsubscribe
Staff Picks | RSS
SA Newsroom
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish
Audio | Video | Stats
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Webcast | Multicast New!
Solo Sites
Internationalization
Listen Line
Events | Notices
Transcription
Billboards | Biz Cards
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Upload via RSS
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox

SUPPORT
Advertising | Local Ads
Support Us
Stories
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS!
Privacy Policy

TECH TALK
Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06
Copyright © 2021 SermonAudio.