Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream
108

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsroomALL
Events | Notices | Blogs
Newest Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Language
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -4 sec
Top Sermons
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Broadcaster Dashboard
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ JOHN BEECHY ”
Page 1 | Page 2 ·  Found: 285 user comments posted recently.
News Item2/2/14 1:33 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
54
comments
I think the number 1 reason to leave a church is because it really isn't a church.

News Item2/2/14 1:15 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
13
comments
Hey I just watched that "Courageous" movie and all the commentary and every stuff. Watched "Fireproof" a few weeks ago too. Didya all know the Lord is blessing these people and the Sherwood Baptist Club and is calling them to make all these movies? They're all praying right there on the set and the Lord is just doing amazing things!!! This must be that sanctification that the Calvies talk about.

News Item1/27/14 2:32 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
42
comments
Anti-christ? This was spoken a long time ago. I thought America was so great back then? Apparently even then someone had the sense to realize truth that was in plain sight.

William Lloyd Garrison wrote:
"As to the governments of this world, whatever their titles or forms we shall endeavour to prove that in their essential elements, as at present administered, they are all anti-Christ; that they can never by human wisdom be brought into conformity with the will of God; that they cannot be maintained except by naval and military power to carry them into effect; that all their penal enactments, being a dead letter without any army to carry them into effect, are virtually written in human blood; and that the followers of Jesus should instinctively shun their stations of honor, power, and emolument -- at the same time 'submitting to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake' and offering no physical resistance to any of their mandates, however unjust or tyrannical."

News Item1/27/14 2:28 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
135
comments
Property tax is a life tax. Does God give heathen man the right to force his people to pay to be alive? I don't think so.

News Item1/26/14 1:14 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
John Yurich, show me where in the scriptures it states that salvation is by justification by faith in Jesus alone, and where in the scriptures it states that trusting in Jesus alone means the same thing as salvation is by justification by faith in Jesus alone, and show me in the scriptures where Christ created a Lutheran church. And show me in the scriptures where Jesus is God.

If the so-called Baptist and Evangelical Protestant churches teach and believe truth, then there would be no need for a Baptist or an Evangelical Protestant description of the church, for they would simply be churches as Christ has created, because Christ did not create a Baptist church or an Evangelical Protestant church, and therefore Baptist and Evangelical churches are not real churches because the ones who have created them are not Christ and are obviously teaching something in addition to the teachings of Christ for that is why they have the Baptist and Evangelical Protestant description to describe their extra biblical teaching that they have conjured up in their depraved minds.

John Yurich USA wrote:
Those who don't worship Jesus as God are insane and psychotic for letting themselves be deceived into believing the lie of Satan not to worship Jesus as God.

News Item1/26/14 1:09 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
MCS wrote:
.....and your point is?....
"He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes."

"We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him."

"If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar:"

I think this is the point.


News Item1/26/14 1:01 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
AGAIN, The issue at hand is the satanic sect of Calvinism and the necessity of the violent-minded ones to come out of. No need to try and expose Mormonism or Catholicism or Aryanism or Judaism or whatever this Arminianism is or any other ism's in attempts to make Calvie doctrine appear true.

Every Calvie I have met or spoken with has a "we be Abraham's seed" mentality and a murderous spirit within him or her. The so-called fruit that "God" is producing is rotten.

You puffed up Calvies show us a little holiness and maybe we can consider your ideas.

Because without holiness, no man shall see the Lord. Even the "Elect."

"He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes."

"We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him."

"If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar:"


News Item1/25/14 12:26 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
64
comments
DJC49 wrote:
You'll have to do a whole lot better than that!
Like Dan Rather, Tom Brokaw, Barbara Walters, and similar State Supremacists. They are the authority on truth.

News Item1/25/14 11:50 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
The scriptures declare to not murder people. You, and your Calvie buddies need to repent and believe the gospel or you'll remain liars who abide in death, regardless of your self-professed "chosen race/election" righteousness and your self-professed sanctification and answered prayers, for even the Romanists believe God answers their prayers, as does all the other satanic sects out there, and that is why they exist and continue to grow - because "God is blessing them!"

The issue at hand is the satanic sect of Calvinism and the necessity of you and the violent-minded ones like you to come out of. No need to try and expose Mormonism or Catholicism or Aryanism or Judaism or any other ism in attempts to make Calvie doctrine appear true.

B.Rith wrote:
(C.H.Spurgeon)

News Item1/25/14 11:33 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
10
comments
Strat wrote:
God gives gifts that must be developed through work and effort..

Thank you.


News Item1/25/14 2:39 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
I pass as a believer. And the scriptures declare to not murder people. You, and your Calvie buddies need to repent and believe the gospel or you'll remain liars who abide in death, regardless of your self-professed "chosen race/election" righteousness and your self-professed sanctification and answered prayers, for even the Romanists believe God answers their prayers, as does all the other satanic sects out there, and that is why they exist and continue to grow - because "God is blessing them!"

B.Rith wrote:
Its best that you try to stick to the Bible if you want to pass as Christian John.
US wrote:
Only a proud self-righteous person would make such comments about the servant of Lord, C H Spurgeon. You are truly in a sad state. May God have mercy on your soul.
This is what people say today when someone exposes Billy Graham and the like. In the future, history won't contain all the exposes about him, just the positive stuff, and he'll be revered as a prince of preachers or something like that.

News Item1/25/14 2:29 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
10
comments
That's fine. But then how would the Internet be a gift?

Strat wrote:
Why should it be free ? why should anything be free that cost others to operate which in fact makes it not free but at a cost hat those who use it should bear.

News Item1/25/14 2:27 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
14
comments
What is "Arminianism"? Do these people not believe in Jesus?

factual wrote:
You forgot the cult of Arminianism which does not serve God but instead proclaims the fiction of save yourself and therefore is the idolatry of self-worship.

News Item1/24/14 2:11 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
39
comments
In addition, if folks are gonna reject Christ and choose not to walk in his way by loving him and one another, then maybe some weed will help these people be more joyful to be around. Ever seen the bumper stickers and shirts, "mean people suck" and, "the more people I meet the more I love my dog"?

News Item1/24/14 1:59 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
3
comments
Have you heard about the Levitical Priesthood of Tennessee?

www.georgegordon.org/levitical.html

pennned wrote:
...I think its Tennessee also trying to pass bill that would keep water from these plants (as they are trying to do in WA, apparently takes a lot of water to cool the systems) -- it remains to be seen which form of law will trump which -- internally the strong arm is at odds with itself.

News Item1/24/14 1:54 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
10
comments
If so, me thinks it would be free and easier to access.

News Item1/24/14 1:46 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
14
comments
It is expected for the satanic religion of the State to express itself in various ways, be it as Wiccans, Atheists, Jews, Hindus, Aryans, Muslims, Black Muslims, Romanist, Calvinist, etc. They all are essentially of the one and only antichrist religion, having the same father and the same spirit.

News Item1/24/14 1:34 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
30
comments
John Yurich USA wrote:
Yes. What do you want John Beechy?
John Yurich, show me where in the scriptures it states that salvation is by justification by faith in Jesus alone, and where in the scriptures it states that trusting in Jesus alone means the same thing as salvation is by justification by faith in Jesus alone, and show me in the scriptures where Christ created a Lutheran church.

If the so-called Baptist and Evangelical Protestant churches teach and believe truth, then there would be no need for a Baptist or an Evangelical Protestant description of the church, for they would simply be churches as Christ has created, because Christ did not create a Baptist church or an Evangelical Protestant church, and therefore Baptist and Evangelical churches are not real churches because the ones who have created them are not Christ and are obviously teaching something in addition to the teachings of Christ for that is why they have the Baptist and Evangelical Protestant description to describe their extra biblical teaching that they have conjured up in their depraved minds.


News Item1/24/14 1:30 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
Then apparently this pipe smoker was a false teacher teaching a false gospel that God warns about. Even if one believes and preaches the true gospel, he who says he loves God and doesn't love his brother is a liar and abideth in death. Being drunken on the blood of the saints is the "Elect's" earned ticket to the lake, along with all other "chosen race" heretics.

B.Rith wrote:
As Spurgeon stated Calvinism IS THE GOSPEL.
The alternative is the satanic heresy of the Roman Catholics which is held by Arminians JW's and other heretical cults. They believe that God is inadequate and requires the sinners permission to save. They believe in an atonement of universalism which is unbiblical. They in fact don't believe the Word of God!!
Non-Calvinists would rob the Lord of His glory to steal it for themselves.
"The old truth that Calvin preached, that Augustine preached, that Paul preached, is the truth that I must preach to-day, or else be false to my conscience and my God. I cannot shape the truth; I know of no such thing as paring off the rough edges of a doctrine. John Knox's gospel is my gospel. That which thundered through Scotland must thunder through England again."—C. H. Spurgeon

News Item1/24/14 3:24 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
17
comments
"For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God"
Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more



Bruce David Bell
The Image Of The Earthy

Verse By Verse Bible Teaching
Sunday Service
Berean Bible Fellowship
Play! | MP4 | RSS

Crucifixion
Dr. Curt D. Daniel

Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06

Hourly:
A Small Business Man
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
First Presbyterian Church
Staff Picks..

Dr. James M. Phillips
Fear & Love of God

Dr. Jim on Mission Field
Discover The Word With Dr...
Video!Play! | MP4

Sponsor: Reboot Your Outreach Ministry Safely
https://churchanswers.com/w..




SA UPDATES NEWSLETTER Sign up for a weekly dose of personal thoughts along with interesting content updates. Sign Up
FOLLOW US


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
ChurchOne App
Watch
Android
ChurchOne App
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
2-MINUTE TIPS

NEWS
Weekly Newsletter
Unsubscribe
Staff Picks | RSS
SA Newsroom
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish
Audio | Video | Stats
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Webcast | Multicast New!
Solo Sites
Internationalization
Listen Line
Events | Notices
Transcription
Billboards | Biz Cards
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Upload via RSS
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox

SUPPORT
Advertising | Local Ads
Support Us
Stories
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS!
Privacy Policy

TECH TALK
Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06
Copyright © 2021 SermonAudio.