Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream
70

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsroomALL
Events | Notices | Blogs
Newest Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Language
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -20 sec
Top Sermons
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Broadcaster Dashboard
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ STEVER ”
Page 1 | Page 12 ·  Found: 500 user comments posted recently.
News Item2/6/17 10:07 AM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
126
comments
ladybug wrote:
Any who defend Rome and lessen her evils will share in her punishment.
I'm telling you what I think. If that means I will be allowed to share in her incredible Glory as a Protestant in the Reformed Tradition, WOW!

News Item2/6/17 9:57 AM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
20
comments
Mike wrote:
Only to government lackey types and teachers unions, which of its own accord makes her eminently qualified for the position. And the typical protesters against her are an indication as well. As for her being "so unpopular," this is how the BBC sees her, which, like the view of the NY Times and the WashPost, is irrelevant, and not accurate anyway. Be honest Jim, you don't like her because she's Trump's pick. Remember to render to your Caesar, Jim.
Its not just Jim, the liberal MSM has been flaming her to an extent that anybody now will question her competence for the position. So much so, it will have a negative impact on all public education because it appears she bought her position.

News Item2/6/17 9:50 AM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
85
comments
RalphNorman wrote:
Dave, my wife asked me to post this news item fyi
OK JA, you don't have to pretend you are Ralph. Just c'mon on back, Observer and MS promise to leave forever all the time and come back

News Item2/6/17 9:48 AM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
126
comments
Unprofitable Servant wrote:
difference is Steve, that Catholics actual pray to the "saints" and do worship (for instance the stop at the Mary Statue during a RCC wedding)those statues. Plus in Solomon's temple there were no figures of humans and the Jews did not stop and pray or kneel to any of the images in the temple. The Joe Paterno statue which is currently in mothballs so to speak, was never set up in a place for religious worship.
UPS
While the Statues, like those of Mary, was covered in the link, like you I find their Rev 5:8 defense of their asking saints to pray on their behalf unconvincing. However, certainly not without some merit and hardly a reason to conclude they are Satanists for the practice

News Item2/6/17 9:25 AM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
126
comments
Unprofitable Servant wrote:
You confuse two words, worship and honor. The Bible says honor to whom honor is due. You also confuse a statue with a graven image that is worshiped as a god. There were no daily worship services or even a group of worshipers who came daily to worship Joe Paterno at his statue. You cannot break up the 2nd commandment because God clearly doesn't and what He has joined together let not man put asunder. The golden calf was immediately destroyed to powder, the brazen serpent lasted for centuries, both a graven work, and it was only destroyed because it became an object of worship. ...O.J. was found not guilty by a jury making a statement about what they viewed as racial injustice in terms of sentencing not because he was a football star.
UPS,
1) That's the SAME argument Catholics use. Perhaps if you spent some time evangelizing them you would know that
https://www.catholic.com/tract/do-catholics-worship-statues

2) Perceived racial injustice was a factor in the OJ trial, but his fame played the most significant role in his acquittal. People didn't swarm the freeways to cheer on the OJ escape because he was one of many that have committed crimes. A different measuring stick was used for him


News Item2/5/17 6:00 PM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
273
comments
Lurker wrote:
Brother John,
I usually don't waste time reading such but I did since you asked and it was short.
Scripture filled.... yes. But really John, we all know most anyone can string together proof-texts to justify a pre-conceived outcome.
No problem that our souls have been quickened unto life, are 'In Christ' and will never die again. But our mortal bodies? Christ died once in the flesh to never die again. Yet your and my mortal bodies will die because????????? They are yet 'In Adam'.
ORRRRR

John UK is a new creature like a pigman hybrid, and all his tissues and organs will regenerate and he will live forever.


News Item2/5/17 5:39 PM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
126
comments
When I read SCs comments, I think she means whores and whoredoms metaphorically as the prophets have.

Ezekiel 16:35   Wherefore, O harlot, hear the word of the LORD:

  Ezekiel 16:36   Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them;

I can understand someone looking at the Super Bowl and thinking its an abomination to the LORDs Day, especially with the satanic half time displays


News Item2/5/17 12:50 PM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
273
comments
Lurker wrote:
Didn't God promise a new heart of flesh?
Ezek 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
But there is no promise of a new body until the resurrection.
1 Cor 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
Yet another day of Lurkers jealousy of John UKs perfection. John UK not only stopped aging and is sinless, he sneezes out manna

News Item2/5/17 12:00 PM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
273
comments
B. McCausland wrote:
Kev
Our fall in Adam left us incapable of choosing what is good. The natural man is only capable of choosing what pleases his fallen tendencies or appetites.
Canons of Dordt Human Corruption Pt 3 Article 4: The Inadequacy of the Light of Nature
There is, to be sure, a certain light of nature remaining in man after the fall, by virtue of which he retains some notions about God, natural things, and the difference between what is moral and immoral, and demonstrates a certain eagerness for virtue and for good outward behavior. But this light of nature is far from enabling man to come to a saving knowledge of God and conversion to him--so far, in fact, that man does not use it rightly even in matters of nature and society. Instead, in various ways he completely distorts this light, whatever its precise character, and suppresses it in unrighteousness. In doing so he renders himself without excuse before God.

News Item2/5/17 11:55 AM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
95
comments
It wasn't until I read the comments did I realize the Churches were going to SHOW THE GAME. From the first snippet, I thought they were going offer Church INSTEAD of the game, not make the Church part of the game experience. If nothing else, they are offering an alternative to the half time show.

News Item2/5/17 9:15 AM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
126
comments
""Transgender activist Tracy Ryan says she's pushing the bill because transgender women in the sex trade are disproportionately impacted by criminalization laws.""

Maybe the problem is with the men that dress up as women and not the actual law? Its crazy enough that you want to let them in to ladies rooms, now you want to legalize the oldest criminal profession for them?


News Item2/5/17 9:06 AM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
30
comments
B. R. wrote:
Christian writes:
"My goodness, you people, are you so hardhearted that you can't manage to be at least a little happy about the apparent breakthrough? Why is everything always negative with you guys? This is positive news, an example of man obeying God's command to take dominion over the earth, and you have to respond with criticism and negativity. I feel bad for you guys."
Unfortunately Christian this is the norm on SA blogging and it is the exact reason why I never comment on anything (except this once). There's more attacking going on here than in the riots in the streets at times.
I will only add, its not just the norm here, but the majority opinion with any issue dealing with Catholics. In fact, the more positive the story, the more superior benefit for people, the greater their rage. While I don't feel this board is for actual Christians, personally I'm glad you two stepped in, otherwise it would be another MacBeth Act I scene 1 around here.
If you want to do something about this, contact SA not the moderators. The moderators reward anti Catholic sentiment. So much, these(the ex Catholics that haunt this board) are convinced their own marriages are a result of an evil ceremony in the Temple of Satan

News Item2/4/17 3:06 PM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
8
comments
Gay Allen wrote:
here's one where Jared Kushner is called the "Trump Whisperer" some think he is the man behind the scenes that helped get Trump elected ...
Jared Kushner: I Will Bring Peace to Middle East | Jared Kushner Most Trusted Trump Advisor
https://youtu.be/50o778_VIkQ
Fox Business: This man is Trump’s secret weapon
this one is strange, we all know better than to name an antichrist, but we have been looking at pictures in magazines speculating what that man might be ...
URGENT! JARED KUSHNER, Relative of Donald Trump is the ANTICHRIST of 2017 for the End of the World?
https://youtu.be/ZJxfBuyidKI
Bringing peace to the Mideast should be a cakewalk compared to getting Kushner elected Pope

News Item2/4/17 3:01 PM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
18
comments
Mike wrote:
From the skip the endorsements link:
"NASHVILLE, Tenn.‚ÄĒSince the 1950s, the IRS has banned preachers from endorsing candidates during church services."
Apparently you see nothing intrinsically wrong with this?
btw did you know that before and during and after the Revolutionary War, clergy were most outspoken about all the matters of the day, including politics? I guess it was ok to call evil, evil from 1776 to the 1950s, but not among the "enlightened" history revisionists of today.
Only Pastors at Churches that sold out for 501c3 tax free status cant endorse candidates.

Many think the money can be better used in Churches, others think its serving mammon.


News Item2/4/17 10:56 AM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
15
comments
Ignominious Emirakan wrote:
Sam Adams - ( the founding father- but SA's pastor with same name would agree) said-
‚ÄúHow strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!‚ÄĚ
As Adams knew the Antichrist Papacy had done this in Europe- he foresaw the danger this could happen in the US.
“A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; ..Samuel Adams, one of our founding fathers who knew & proclaimed Bible truth valued freedom, morality &virtue -
Are you kidding? Sam Adams was a criminal. He smuggled Dutch Tea. He led the Boston Tea Party because the British LOWERED the taxes on tea, reducing his profits. He destroyed their tea so people would be forced to buy his.

He and Hancock used their ill gotten smuggling fortunes to finance riots. That's right, they financed the riots which would lead to war. Adams is more like Soros than the hero Christian you described. If he hated Catholics, it was probably their morality he disdained


News Item2/3/17 6:25 PM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
39
comments
Kev wrote:
The synagogues of Jesus's day weren't entirely unscriptural either and They are called the synagogue of Satan.
Matthew 16:12
12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
Do you know what the parable of the leaven is about? It's about not the whole as being wrong but a little yeast when introduced will leaven the whole thing. Just as a little error corrupts the whole.
God hates the mixing of false religion with the true religion this is why it is spoken against so much in the Bible.
Where do you get off thinking that the LORDs house was the synagogue of Satan? You don't even understand the very basics of the NT or OT, how in the world can you claim to understand Revelations?

Jeremiah 7:11   Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD.

You are a robber and thief. Yes, the wicked have transgressed GODs house, but don't you even think the LORDs house is a synagogue of Satan


News Item2/3/17 4:05 PM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
37
comments
Dave wrote:
Ouiy ya gutless creep Steve, what date you weak prick. You scum bag
You are more lonely and disturbed than I thought if you considered I would spend my vacation time with you. I merely said I would spend some time with you, maybe 30 minutes, if you purchased my ticket to NZ. Otherwise fly here. I will say I would be in a good mood when we met if you purchased my ticket to NZ, and ya never know what mood I might be in if we met in Chicago

News Item2/3/17 3:52 PM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
39
comments
John Yurich USA wrote:
The Catholic Church is not a pagan temple as it is not entirely unscriptural because there are scriptural Catholic doctrines and scriptural parts to the Mass. I am choosing to attend the Catholic Church because I like the liturgical worship. I also like the non liturgical worship of the Baptist Church I attend on Sunday mornings. At that Baptist Church I attend on Sunday mornings I go to the Adult Sunday School before worship. A couple of Sunday's ago after worship at that Baptist Church they had a soup lunch followed by the Annual Meeting of that Baptist Church. So I am involved in church activities at that Baptist Church.
I don't know about the Mass, and I'm content to know how much you appreciate the Mass in a way I cant. You know what moves me? And yes this will upset the wicked.

The Beatitudes sung in Latin by our Romish Brethren and in Slovanic by our Orthodox Brethren. It is so incredibly beautiful I cant describe it in English


News Item2/3/17 3:12 PM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
39
comments
John Yurich USA wrote:
BRF, I do not believe the easy believism gospel. I believe the biblical gospel of salvation that the Baptist Church I attend on Sunday mornings believes. Here is the website for that Baptist Church: rolchastings.org so you can look up their Statement of Faith about what they believe about salvation.
I feel BRF was questioning Trumps profession of faith, not yours. You have proved yours here over the years, but many are not yet convinced of Trumps. I would only respond to BRF that we really don't understand everything that going on with Trump and his faith, and its unfair to put him under the microscope when we don't hold others to the same accountability

and of course, I'm concerned like everybody else about Trump. But Christians aren't perfect


News Item2/3/17 2:46 PM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
15
comments
Adriel wrote:
""The Faith & Liberty Discovery Center is expected to draw 250,000 visitors annually, accelerating strong growth for America's most historic square mile.""
Sounds like a great money making scheme!!
Sounds better than a bar, movie theater or bowling alley
Jump to Page : back 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 more



Rev. Nathan Langerak
Bold Access

The Body of Christ
Sunday Service
Crete Protestant Reformed
Play! | MP4 | RSS


Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 05

Robert Gianserra
The Reign of the Son of Man..

The Prophecy of Daniel
Grace and Truth Church
Play! | MP3

Dr. Andrew Woods
James 012-Faith Without Works?

James
Sugar Land Bible Church
Video!Play! | MP4

Sponsor:
Learn How to Be a Church Consultant

Free Web­inar Replay with Thom Rain­er. 7 Habits of Succ­essful Church Cons­ult­ants.
https://event.webinarjam.co..

Sermon:
#51 Your Last Chance @..
Dr. James M. Phillips

SPONSOR




SA UPDATES NEWSLETTER Sign up for a weekly dose of personal thoughts along with interesting content updates. Sign Up
FOLLOW US


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
ChurchOne App
Watch
Android
ChurchOne App
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
2-MINUTE TIPS

NEWS
Weekly Newsletter
Unsubscribe
Staff Picks | RSS
SA Newsroom
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish
Audio | Video | Podcast
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Live Webcasting
Solo Sites
Internationalization
Listen Line
Events | Notices
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards | Biz Cards
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Upload via RSS
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox

SUPPORT
Advertising | Local Ads
Support Us
Stories
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS!
Privacy Policy

TECH TALK
Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 05
Copyright © 2021 SermonAudio.