Sign in or signup
Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

7,986 active users!!Bandwidth
TUESDAY
AUG 21, 2018
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local & Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -15 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ FRANK ”
All Comments
All Types Sermons News Blogs Events Store
Page 1 | Page 10 ·  Found: 500 user comments posted recently.
News Item5/5/18 2:23 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
17
comments
It is often said in pulpits and in the media that love is simply love. So if someone is in a homosexual relationship and they claim to have love for one another, then that relationship is okay. If these groups adopt a child and love that child, then that is also okay. If a lesbian woman undergoes In Vitro Fertilization and gets pregnant and has a child, she will also undoubtedly have a love for that child. In fact, let me just say that using the word love will generally solve any cultural problems we can encounter. However, here is a thought that most don’t consider. Unless our love is used to demonstrate the love of Christ, then our love is baseless and only serves satan. Yes, God, our Savior and the Holy Spirit are completely and totally the spirit of love and without them love cannot exist, but surely anyone can see that we can have a false love and deceive ourselves and those we are loving, albeit in a worldly way. If something is done and it is not done by our Lord and Savior working through us, then it is meaningless

Phil 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye [are] the branches:He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.


News Item5/4/18 6:26 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
28
comments
If a woman, any woman, is the most knowledgeable person of scripture and is the best orator/teacher around, she should not be allowed to pastor a church. And of course I would also include any leadership position in the church or in politics. It is not an issue of qualifications, but of gender roles. Those who adhere to egalitarianism will not agree with this, but those of us who are complementarians will understand what I am saying.

What the societies of the world, say today is that if someone is qualified for a position then they should be able to serve in that position. That has created a natural war between men and women and instead of men leading; the women frequently lead and instead of women coming under the leadership of their husbands, there is no real headship.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.


News Item5/2/18 2:53 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
94
comments
Been Watching wrote:
God told Abraham to sacrifice his only son. So what's your point? God told Saul to slaughter the nations and leave nothing alive. What's your point?
The point you are missing, is this: THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS. You are supporting a lesser evil. A con-man. A rotten, vulgar, ungodly man. I am shocked that I am having this discussion with Christians.
Watcher,
I can’t believe I am having this conversation with a fellow Christian.

I thought you would realize that when I said the “lesser of two evils”, I was referring to their policies and not their moral character. Surely you can see what I meant when I explained the pandering to conservatives that might save a little baby’s life.

Pandering (politics) From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Pandering is the act of expressing one's views in accordance with the likes of a group to which one is attempting to appeal. The term is most notably associated with politics.


News Item5/2/18 2:25 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
94
comments
Connor7 wrote:
Now if we take your logic to its logical conclusion, any product you buy that is an unnecessary purchase and that company funds abortion, are you not giving your monies to an organization that supports atrocities?
And if we take your position, you would not have supported the very founding of America.
Thanks brother for your thoughts and kind words. The below paragraph is from the internet and supports your thoughts. Then following that is a link about supporting PP.

Much of corporate America has become a big booster of same-sex marriage. More than 350 companies--including Apple, AT&T, Staples and Target--filed amicus curiae briefs urging the Supreme Court to strike down same-sex marriage bans.

https://familycouncil.org/?p=14353

The world is so immoral that none of us can escape it. Each of us must use our consciences to decide many of the things we will encounter.

Thanks brother U.S.and I agree with all of the points you are making. And I might simply add that our taxes are also used for evil. Should we not file.


News Item5/2/18 11:28 AM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
94
comments
The issue of whether or not voting is a Christian duty has come up over the years. In fact, it was U.S. that convinced me years ago that voting was not in and of itself sinful. I now vote for what I call the lesser of two evils. IOW, I give no Christian moral credence to any candidate that holds office.

I voted for Trump because I believed he would pander to conservatives and because of that perhaps just one little baby in the womb would be saved. That was the only reason; since he ran on conservatism, then he would by necessity pander to conservatives. But, he is an immoral buffoon and all politicians; democrats, republicans or independents are simply different shades of the same color.

Our Lord controls who will in fact lead us. That is a mysterious thing, but I believe God controls some in negative ways and others (His children) in positive ways; all to accomplish His purposes. All will help usher in the Lord’s return.

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

But, I do not believe the Lord wants any of His children to be volitionally cooperative in their evil. We walk a fine line, but we are to always obey God.


News Item4/30/18 1:24 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
18
comments
Been Watching wrote:
Ugh...and I suppose femininity isn't? It's a full on onslaught against men.One day, very soon (perhaps 10 years for now), the whole idea of a man will be foreign for most people. "I read about them once."
Well, as far as my house goes, my wife and I will train our boys to be real, moral, God-fearing men. They will be strong and courageous and if God saves them, then they will stand for the Gospel, no matter the cost. No man on earth will stop that from happening.
Yes brother it was the sin of feminism. Pandora's Box was opened and it cannot be shut.

News Item4/30/18 1:03 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
I didn't read the article.

Well, it sounds to me like mankind is right on schedule.

Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

The above was a rhetorical question.

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Notice all kindreds and tongues and all nations.

Come quickly Lord Jesus, come quickly.


News Item4/28/18 7:34 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
25
comments
Christopher000 wrote:
Well Frank and Watcher, times have definitely changed as far as that particular class in concerned. My understanding is that in addition to all of the normal things you'd expect, the sodomite stuff has been incorporated into the classes...how to do this and that, how to do this and that safely, as well as aids, as in things used, etc. Gross.
My mind has always been blown when wondering how in the world one gender can be attracted to the same in that way. I don't, and never will get the attraction.
My thoughts are that if my kids were young and in public school; they would be taken from me. I would have also been fired from my job. I was very inflexible when it came to biblical issues.

Thank God for old age.

Thanks for all the great posts!

Oh, the daughter that I noted did attend a Christian H.S. At the graduation, 2 males said they wanted to become missionaries and no girls said they wanted to be housewives and mothers. Including mine!!


News Item4/28/18 2:52 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
25
comments
I have told this story before, but it is pertinent.

When one of my daughters was in the 9th grade I think, she came home and told us they were having a mandatory sex education class. I went down to the Principal’s office and told him we were Christians and I objected to the class. They said they were going to explain things like how to put on a condom among other things. They argued with me for a while, but in the end I got my way and she was exempt from the class.

That would have been sometime in the early 1980s and I can’t imagine how bad it has becomes since then? I didn’t read the article, but my bet is I would have lost that argument today and been put on some type of hate list. Or they would have taken some type of action to remove them from our home.

The answer – homeschooling!


News Item4/25/18 12:01 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
6
comments
Socialism is something that I have never studied. These are just some thoughts I have on what I have heard.

Given the choice between working and not working, the average person will choose not to work as long as they can live a reasonable lifestyle. Socialism simply agrees to pay them to stay home and not work. But scripture condemns those that are sluggards or lazy.

Proverbs 13:4 The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing: but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat.

1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel. (notice the pronouns used here)

When I was young, there were no social programs that supported anyone. We were raised to get jobs, to work hard to support our families and simply do that until we died. In today’s world, the so-called American dream is to have a luxurious lifestyle and greed is actually encouraged as a way of life. Most of those that cannot obtain this dream are willing to live on the handouts – Socialism.

There is nothing that mankind can do to undo this way of life.

2 Thessalonians 3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.


News Item4/22/18 12:58 AM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
8
comments
Been Watching wrote:
I said it back when he was running. I said he would fool everyone that needed to be fooled in order to get elected, and little at a time, he would show his true colors. He's a con-man through and through and people will look back at his presidency and shake their heads in disgust.
Of course I agree with you. I voted for him because I knew he would pander to conservatives and because of that just one little baby in the womb would be saved.

A con-man is the best way to describe him.


News Item4/21/18 11:34 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
8
comments
My Own 2 cents wrote:
Trump's a shill. Always has been, he just acted "conservative" to get the general "Christian" conservative vote, but he's been showing his true colors lately, and he'll continue to.
He is no different than Hillary.
Probably worse.
I couldn't agree with you more. I refer to Trump as an immoral buffoon.

Let me just add that if Trump ever does the right thing, it will always be for the wrong reason.

Thanks for your comment!


News Item4/21/18 11:28 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
32
comments
Another way of looking at issues such as these.

The article didn’t give a whole lot of information. If my kids were young, I wouldn’t want anyone that I didn’t approve of teaching them scripture or praying with them. Both of those things are sacred and how would I know whether or not someone was distorting the word of God to them? IOW, when they did away with prayer in schools, that didn’t bother me in the slightest.

But, I am also pretty sure that wasn’t the motive of this charter school, so I’m not defending them in the slightest.


News Item4/21/18 2:42 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
313
comments
Tim and JohnUK

I might not agree with your arguments in total, but I agree with them in principle. Free will is a theological argument that has no place in witnessing or even with our walk with the Lord. IOW, mankind was not created robots and I must understand that in order for me to “serve the Lord”. To conduct our Christian walks without believing or at least acting like we have free will may be true but it is not pragmatic. When I witness to someone, I must assume they have the will to say yes or no. At the same time, if they accept the gospel, then it was simply because our Lord quickened their spirits, so they can understand; all Him. If they don’t accept it, then I assume the Lord didn’t call or quicken them; all Him. None of mankind can come to the Lord without His persuasive prompting and His quickening.

All of us can list scriptures, pro and con.

Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.


News Item4/20/18 4:20 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
19
comments
Yolanda wrote:
Frank,
Your comment is about as stupid as my comment on the Boy suing Tyndale.
This happens when not much thought or research is given to the issue.
I know many people who will, under no circumstances, walk in particular neighborhoods alone and at night. They are of many groups; brown and white.
When I evangelize, my partners make their fears known.
Thanks for your comment!

The first 3 paragraphs were mostly meant to be arguments of absurdity. I started to add that, but simply thought everyone would understand? Anyway, it was directed at Jim and Jim alone. I don't have to research Jim's opinion of the topic. His thoughts generally center around African Americans and not Hispanics.

The comment about walking through various neighborhoods was meant to be a general statement. A general statement is something that isn't always true, but represents what is generally true. It would be like saying men were stronger than women, but that wouldn't mean that "all" men were stronger than "all" women.

But, the neighborhood comment is "generally" true where I live.

I didn't read your comment about the boy suing Tyndale?

Please don't expect me to respond to anything you say.


News Item4/20/18 3:25 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
19
comments
Jim, it is illogical to say that if 100% of white males voted for Trump and 100% of blacks voted for Hillary; that makes the whites racist and not blacks racist. I would say that your position was racist.

Why did 95% of African Americans vote for Obama? Is that also racist?

Does the fact that Bill Clinton never raped, molested or had an affair with a black woman make him a racist?

Does the fact that most whites wouldn’t live in a predominately black neighborhood make them racist? I would simply say they were avoiding the drug trade and robbery and trying to live safely in peace and quiet. My wife and I sometimes take walks at night in our neighborhood. I never carry a gun and I always feel safe.

There is no place for racism and discrimination in scripture. I think you should repent of your racism and your hatred for conservatives.


News Item4/20/18 10:41 AM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
63
comments
Not the Same,

The concept of free will is difficult and it is something that I have always chosen not to argue about. The reason is someone will make absurd arguments like; did God make me sin, or did God make me open a door with my left hand, and of course the list goes on and on. Those arguments have a semblance of logic, but they are fruitless when discussing how God’s sovereignty works. Let me say this; no man will look at the Lord on judgment day and say; “You made me sin” and no one will argue, but You didn’t call me.

I guess what I am saying is when I sin, which is such a common occurrence; I would never blame God for that. When I see others sin, I never blame God as well. When I do something for His glory, then I never take credit for it, but give Him all the glory.

And lastly, God does not need foreknowledge to decide the fate of mankind or the events that occur in our lives. If He works that way, then it is mankind that is the cause and then God’s reacts and that becomes the effect.

It is a way of defining who we serve and our lives. The reason I didn’t ask for clarification was because I didn’t think I needed it.

If you misspoke, then simply say you misspoke. That happens all the time on a forum. Sorry if I did misunderstand you.


News Item4/19/18 9:58 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
63
comments
Christopher000 wrote:
Either one can be implied, or applied while speaking to the topic, if you are, since only God knows in this case, unless you were referring to other off-topic comments.
This fellow is saying that mankind controls God's actions since our omnipotent God first has to wait and see what we do before He can do what He does. What a pathetic God that would be.

Of course God has foreknowledge, but does He require that before he preordains something; of course not.


News Item4/19/18 2:03 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
6
comments
Now isn’t it satirically odd that someone has figured out that if we kill babies in the womb for generations that those babies will not grow into adults, get married and bear children. And then of course those born to that generation will also not bear children and on and on it goes.

From the article:

"That’s the plan anyway, as Russia is now fully invested in granting the equivalent of approximately $8000 for every new child welcomed into the expanding embrace of Mother Russian."

I remember years ago that Germany used to give extra income to those who had children. Not sure if they still do it.

Mother Russia is appropriate language for them.

Come quickly Lord Jesus, come quickly!


News Item4/19/18 1:06 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
63
comments
Been Watching wrote:
Completely see your point Christopher. It's fascinating to see how some people are in the wrong (right) place at the right time and others are a second off. You see this with traffic accidents all the time. God has plans for everyone and they will follow that plan willingly or forcibly. That's the beauty of our sovereign God, isn't it? We are not left to our own devices, but controlled and made to follow His plan for our lives, good or bad. Prov. 16 is a good chapter that spells this out loud and clear. That story about the nanny, is why we would never allow anyone to babysit our kids at all. Good comment, Christopher.
I like your thoughts! I think of it as God leading some in a negative way, i.e., it serves His purposes but will not work towards their good. Think of pharaoh. And others, His children in positive ways, i.e. all things work for our good and His glory.

This probably didn't make any sense.

Oh and this is simply another case of feminism being celebrated. IOW, she should not have been there.

Anne from the wild west. Your comment was a blessing to me. Glad to see you posting sister!!!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] more



Jim Byrd
Changing Water to Blood

Revelation 16:1-7
Sunday Service
13th Street Baptist Church
Play! | MP4 | RSS


Drew McKeown
The Promise of the Holy Spirit

The School of Christ
Drew McKeown
Play! | MP3

Mark S. Wisniewski
Ni Una Pezuña

Especial - Spanish
Iglesia Nueva Obra en...
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
What is Biblical Theology?

5 diff­er­ent things Bible sch­ol­ars mean when they use the term "Bibl­ical Theol­ogy"
https://goo.gl/gpmjwa

Sermon:
A Perfect Deliverance
Bobby Oliver

SPONSOR | 3,800+

SPONSOR




                   
He who fears God has nothing else to fear. ... C. H. Spurgeon


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Watch
Android
Church App
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo New!
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
SA Newsroom
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Church Finder | Info
Sermon Player
Mobile & Apps
Podcasting | Videos
Live Webcasting
Listen Line New!
Events Support
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards
Business Cards New!
SOLO | MINI | Domain
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes New!
Goodies
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BW
JSON API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Auto-Upload Sermons
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox
Picasa
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Support Us | Feedback Fridays | Stories