Sign in or signup
Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream
 
SITE NOTICE | MORE..
SermonAudio Listen Line! Not everyone has a smartphone or Internet. However, everyone has access to and can easily use a regular telephone. Enjoy old-school access to the 24/7 radio and webcasts! .. click for more info!
 

5,404 active users!!Bandwidth
FRIDAY
MAY 25, 2018
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
Broadcasters
Local & Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -39 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
About | $1 Signup!
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
ALL COMMENTS ON SERMONS, NEWS, ETC.
All Comments
All Types Sermons News Blogs Events Store
RECENTLY-COMMENTED SERMONS | MoreLast PostTotal
Sermon Recreation and the Glory of God | Rev David Silversides
David and Karen Biser from Cumberland, MD
"A helpful set of basic scriptural guidelines for godly recreation!"
-5 hrs 
Sermon Imputed and Imparted righteousness (Blunham... | Pastor Chalan Hetherington
Rose and George Fenton from South England
-6 hrs 
Sermon What Does True Faith Believe? | Gabe Stalnaker
Gary and Janey Hollback from Wheelersburg church
-7 hrs 
· Page 1 ·  Found: 507 user comments in the past 3 days.
News Item5/25/18 9:55 PM
John for JESUS | Atl  Find all comments by John for JESUS
• Posted 30 minutes ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
310
comments
Unprofitable Servant...

For as through the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, even so through the obedience of the One the many will be made righteous.
Romans 5:19

Through Adam's disobedience many have become sinners and through the obedience of the second Adam many have become righteous. If Adam hadn't been disobedient, many would not have become sinners. If Jesus hadn't been obedient, many would not become righteous.


News Item5/25/18 9:46 PM
Unprofitable Servant | TN  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
• Posted 39 minutes ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
310
comments
Brother James, thanks for your replies, which by the grace of God, I will give some thoughtful consideration.

News Item5/25/18 8:51 PM
James Thomas | FLA  Find all comments by James Thomas
• Posted 2 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
310
comments
US,
I ran out of room so please forgive the lack of my words for the sake of His.

Please do read the context of each of the cited verses and I believe you will see they all lead to whom God removed the kingdom of God from in Matt 21:43. A seed that bears to this day the fruits thereof and not a coruptible one.

To answer your question as promised,
Based upon what God says in His scripture I believe the answer would be yes.

Blessings to you and yours


News Item5/25/18 8:45 PM
NeedHim  Find all comments by NeedHim
• Posted 2 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
310
comments
J4J; No leak, if God choose n’t to save one single person of humanity, is He unjust & n’t fair?

Rom 9:14-15 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not! For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, & I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.”

Nete; Salvation has & always be of the Lord alone, just as scriptures clearly teach; Jonah 2:9, Jhn 6:37, V-44, Jhn 10:11, 10:26-28!

Nete; Jhn 1:12-13 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, n’t of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

2 Thes 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit & belief in the truth,


News Item5/25/18 8:42 PM
James Thomas | FLA  Find all comments by James Thomas
• Posted 2 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
310
comments
Psalm 115:4 Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.

1 Peter 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold {or works of men's hands per Psalm 115:4}

1 Peter 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit

Being born again {of incorruptible seed(Luke 8:11} by the word of God...

John 6:63It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing:*** the words that I speak*** unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

compare

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again not of corruptible seed...

Jer 7:8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.

Jer 1:16 who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, and worshipped the works of their own hands.{Psalm 115:4}

Jer 2:8 The priests said not, Where is the LORD? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit.

Psalms 106:39 Thus were they defiled with "their own works", and went a whoring with their own inventions.

Isa 57:3 But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore. [4b]are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood?


News Item5/25/18 8:14 PM
Unprofitable Servant | TN  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
• Posted 2 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
310
comments
John for JESUS wrote:
Cont.
Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned-
Romans 5:12
It says sin entered into the world. Hmm, that must mean the elect only! Not really because we know what the term world means. This is because all people have sinned.
Still waiting for your take on Romans 5:19 (see previous post 5/25/18 3:32 PM)
Thanks

News Item5/25/18 7:07 PM
Nete | MD  Find all comments by Nete
• Posted 3 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
310
comments
NeedHim wrote:
Those who are making claims about babies dying & going to Hell, that Calvinist are cold hearted basically & the God they are talking about isn’t the God of the Bible or wanting fairness.
Thank goodness we don’t get perfect fairness our way, in what we all are worthy of & deserving of. His wrath to be poured out on others, like He did through the flood. & anyone who says they aren’t worthy of His judgement is full of pride!
Spurgeon teaching on infants dying & election & salvation, n’t the emotional response that J4J is trying to pin the Reformed Brethren to.
Spurgeon; If infants are to be saved, it’s n’t because of any natural innocence. They must enter Heaven by the very same way that we do; they must be received in the name of Christ, 'For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid.' There is no different foundation for the infant than that which is laid for the adult.”

How does this square with Ephesians 1:4?


Sermon5/25/18 5:58 PM
David and Karen Biser | Cumberland, MD  Protected NameFind all comments by David and Karen Biser
• Posted 5 hours ago
• Add new comment
Sermon:
Recreation and the Glory of God
Rev David Silversides
2
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
A helpful set of basic scriptural guidelines for godly recreation!

News Item5/25/18 5:53 PM
John for JESUS | Atl  Find all comments by John for JESUS
• Posted 5 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
310
comments
John UK...

I'm talking to you but others are listening. I said, "we know what the word means."

Right, you can't break the law if there isn't any but you can break the law of your conscience. It says they sinned but not in the same way as Adam. He broke a direct command.

NeedHim...

I never said children were born perfect. Innocent is different than perfect. I have boys, I know they aren't perfect! Guilty people can't go to Heaven when they die regardless of their age or mental capacity. It is the logical conclusion to what you believe but you are unwilling to say so because you know it is a horrible stance to take. Your conscience and the Holy Spirit bears witness against it. There goes another leak in the boat!


News Item5/25/18 5:27 PM
Dr. Tim | Land of Cotton  Find all comments by Dr. Tim
• Posted 5 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
5
comments
What follows is a list of all the archbishops in the Bible:

News Item5/25/18 5:26 PM
Dr. Tim | Land of Cotton  Find all comments by Dr. Tim
• Posted 5 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
6
comments
Phillip Mezzapelle wrote:
This article is nothing but pure nonsense. The truth is, our own President, besides taking orders from Bibi, now also takes them from grandpa Bolton and his war buddies.
Of course you have incontrovertible documentary and photographic proof of this. Surely you wouldn't proclaim it to be "the truth" without it.

News Item5/25/18 5:24 PM
NeedHim  Find all comments by NeedHim
• Posted 5 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
310
comments
Those who are making claims about babies dying & going to Hell, that Calvinist are cold hearted basically & the God they are talking about isn’t the God of the Bible or wanting fairness.

Thank goodness we don’t get perfect fairness our way, in what we all are worthy of & deserving of. His wrath to be poured out on others, like He did through the flood. & anyone who says they aren’t worthy of His judgement is full of pride!

Spurgeon teaching on infants dying & election & salvation, n’t the emotional response that J4J is trying to pin the Reformed Brethren to.

Spurgeon; If infants are to be saved, it’s n’t because of any natural innocence. They must enter Heaven by the very same way that we do; they must be received in the name of Christ, 'For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid.' There is no different foundation for the infant than that which is laid for the adult.”

http://www.metropolitantabernacle.org/Christian-Article/Infant-Salvation-Charles-Spurgeon/Sword-and-Trowel-Magazine


News Item5/25/18 4:58 PM
NeedHim  Find all comments by NeedHim
• Posted 6 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
310
comments
Spurgeon; There is mercy for a sinner, but there is no mercy for the man who will not own himself a sinner.

Spurgeon; Any man who declares children to be born perfect never was a father. Your child without evil? You without eyes, you mean!


Sermon5/25/18 4:39 PM
Rose and George Fenton | South England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rose and George Fenton
• Posted 6 hours ago
• Add new comment
Sermon:
Imputed and Imparted righteousness (Blunham...
Pastor Chalan Hetherington
1
comment
“ Great Sermon! ”
Thank you Pastor Chalan, for your faithfulness in proclaiming the difference of the righteousness of the Pharisees and the imputed righteousness of Christ given to His chosen people, whose who are truly born again. We search our hearts to see if we do indeed have that precious righteousness from God, for it is indeed a gift, nothing that we can earn. God bless you richly, Pastor, for your faithfulness.

News Item5/25/18 4:29 PM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
• Posted 6 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
310
comments
John for JESUS wrote:
It says sin entered into the world. Hmm, that must mean the elect only! Not really because we know what the term world means. This is because all people have sinned.
John, I know it is soooo hard, but please try to get to know who you are convo with. For eg.

"that must mean the elect only!" There are some here who might say that, but not me.

Now then, observe...

Romans 5:12-14 KJV
(12)  Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
(13)  (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
(14)  Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

Note, "sin is not imputed when there is no law".

Note, "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression"..

Why did death reign? Why did they all die? What? You say because they all sinned? But the text says they had not sinned.

They died because they had a sinful nature from Adam, and in Adam as federal head, all die.


News Item5/25/18 4:08 PM
John for JESUS | Atl  Find all comments by John for JESUS
• Posted 6 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
310
comments
Cont.

Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned-
Romans 5:12

It says sin entered into the world. Hmm, that must mean the elect only! Not really because we know what the term world means. This is because all people have sinned.


News Item5/25/18 4:03 PM
John for JESUS | Atl  Find all comments by John for JESUS
• Posted 6 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
310
comments
John UK...

Okay, here's my "take" on it.

Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.
Romans 5:18

The man was Adam. His offense was eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. As a result, judgement came down on all people. Resulting in condemnation.

So I ask, what was the judgement?

To the woman He said, "I will greatly multiply Your pain in childbirth, In pain you will bring forth children; Yet your desire will be for your husband, And he will rule over you." Then to Adam He said, "Because you have listened to the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree about which I commanded you, saying, 'You shall not eat from it'; Cursed is the ground because of you; In toil you will eat of it All the days of your life. "Both thorns and thistles it shall grow for you; And you will eat the plants of the field; By the sweat of your face You will eat bread, Till you return to the ground, Because from it you were taken; For you are dust, And to dust you shall return."
Genesis 3:16‭-‬19

Then I ask, why are we condemned also?

Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and deat


Sermon5/25/18 3:50 PM
Gary and Janey Hollback | Wheelersburg church  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary and Janey Hollback
• Posted 7 hours ago
• Add new comment
Sermon:
What Does True Faith Believe?
Gabe Stalnaker
1
comment
“ Great Sermon! ”
Thank you so much for that wonderful message.

News Item5/25/18 3:49 PM
Nete | MD  Find all comments by Nete
• Posted 7 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
9
comments
penned wrote:
it truly is.
would sure like to see them given refuge here, where we could use them to help us redevlop our farmlands. with lowered taxes for primary homes, we could reverse the economic destruction of the middle class, instead of giving the land to china and forcing our people into big cities with a eugenics culture.
bring the farmers here, give land reparations to any american who wants it, and encourage large families.
It doesn't frighten. However, your words can engender this in the minds of weak believers.
Shame on using scare tactics.

If you would stop being "white" and assimilate, you'd see clearly what is truly dividing us on all fronts.

Wake up and share good news! You were called to reconcile the lost to God. Bury yourself among Christian brethren.

Again. Shame on you Breitbart puppet.


Sermon5/25/18 3:40 PM
Nete | MD  Find all comments by Nete
• Posted 7 hours ago
• Add new comment
1
comment
“ Great Sermon! Great Teaching! Doctrinal ”
Doctrinally sound and necessary for Christians to be effective in this fallen world. It will also ground you in the faith.
Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more



John Pittman Hey
Our Garments of Salvation

Christ Made them with Love
Sunday Service
Grace Bible Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Scott Davis
Pauls Christianity

Pottstown Bible Church
Sunday Service
Video!Play! | MP4

Phillip Sigman
Concerning Masters and..

1 Timothy
Central Baptist Church
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
Ebook de Kindle gratuito en español

Libro gratis sobre Perd­onar a los demás - Roy Daniel
https://www.amazon.com/perd..

Sermon: Coveting Other's Children
John Pittman Hey

Flushing, NY | zip
Uncomfortable

Unc­omf­ort­able - Int­erv­iew of Brett McCr­acken
queensreformation.org

SPONSOR | 5,200+

SPONSOR




                   
God never repents of His electing love. ... Thomas Watson


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Watch
Android
Church App
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo New!
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
SA Newsroom New!
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Church Finder | Info
Sermon Player
Mobile & Apps
Podcasting | Videos
Live Webcasting
Listen Line New!
Events Support
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domain
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream

INTEGRATION
Embed Codes New!
Goodies
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BW
JSON API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Auto-Upload Sermons
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox
Picasa
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Support Us | Feedback Fridays | Stories