In this family Bible study guide, Kevin Swanson introduces the book of Psalms as the very heart of the Word. The book of Psalms teaches us the proper worship of God in content, emotion, and method. Of all the things which make up your life, what could be more important than the worship of God? Certainly, there could hardly be anything more critical to teach your children!
For families who see the Bible as "core curriculum," we introduce the brand new Family Bible Study Guides Series. Family worship is a time when parents fulfill their Deuteronomy 6:7 and Ephesians 6:4 responsibilities to teach and disciple their families. This manual will provide the following Bible study helps for the study of the Psalms:
* A convenient categorization and contextualization of each psalm
* An exposition of the psalm, explaining the meaning in simple terms
* A description of the emotions that weave through the psalm
* An application of the psalm for family life and children
* A summary of what the psalm teaches about worship
* Content questions and discussion questions to bring about life application
Payments for individual products are handled independently by the web store owner and does not involve SermonAudio.