This Bible reading plan will take you through the New Testament every month. It takes about 35 minutes each day reading at the pace of Alexander Scourby. Many claim that they do not have time to read this much of the Bible every day, but they easily spend half an hour watching the news or their favorite TV programs. Following this plan every month enables you to become very familiar with the New Testament. There is a link for the prayer list for each day of the month.
Independent Baptist Institute is a teaching and publishing ministry started by Pastor and Bible teacher Dan Botterbrodt. The purpose of IBI is fulfillment of the Lord's Commission by "teaching the whole Word to the whole world." We hope to fulfill this purpose in the following ways:
1. Prepare Bible institute and study materials and make them available without charge to church planting evangelists, pastors, and local churches.
2. Multiply the cause of missions by assisting with the training of national pastors to teach their own people.
3. Provide prayer support for the needs of missionaries, national pastors, and churches on foreign fields.
4. Provide helpful on-line resources.
5. Make practical, Bible-based sermons and teaching available on-line.
6. Make the gospel available world-wide in multiple languages.
Bro. Botterbrodt is available for the following ministries:
Bible College and Institute Modules National Pastor Training Missions Conferences Missions Trips Baptist History Conferences King James Bible Conferences Spiritual Warfare Conferences Church Planting Assistance